How do I stop being scared by men?

How do I stop being scared by men?

Attached: _106770458_20190502robertpreece.jpg (660x371, 17K)

Just never go outside.

Attached: ᛁ.png (448x593, 123K)

Be my girlfriend/boyfriend/trannyfriend

Same way you stop being scared by women, talk to them.

Just hang out with cuter men.

Not going outside doesn't stop my fears, it's just a result

Since it's not a baseless fear, might as well just not bother.

Attached: ᚾ.png (441x595, 121K)

not all men are scary. maybe you should see a therapist about it

Cuter men are usually cold and look down on others though. Being looked down on is something I fear too
Eh I guess

Get a man to protect you from other man.

Well now you are just making assumptions. You shouldnt be so quick to dismiss people

first of all, user, who touched you when you were younger? Were you raised by a single mother? Did you ever have any guy friends growing up?

If you're intimidated by men its because you are insecure about your own masculinity. Dont compare other men to yourself because you'll never be like the men you fear. Never let other men see that you're timid in front of them, you wont get treated like a man....

are you a biological female..?

If you're a man and you're "scared" of other men you're a waste of oxygen, kill yourself.

hang out with manlets so you can feel superior

All men are scary to me. Even if I'm not directly scared of them, I'm scared that any kind of relationship with them would lead to something bad
But I would still have to find a man I wouldn't be scared of and if I found one, that would prove me that not all men are scary and I wouldn't need to be protected
Obviously. If I didn't make any assumptions, I'd have no reason to be scared. But how to stop making assumptions?

>have to find a man I wouldn't be scared of
Yes, good luck.

>how to stop making assumptions
Whenever you are passing jufgement on people, just question your evidence. "Why does this person make me think he is a jerk?" If you dont have examples of his behavior that show he is a jerk, its to early to make that judgement.

>talk to them
It's usually experiences like this that spurs fear in men to begin with.

I would love to stop making those categories but in my experience so far every man I know can be sorted in one of two categories
>Angry, bitter, agressive and lonely
>Cold, arrogant, intimidating with lots of friends but doesn't treat them like they're valuable
The second type of man usually bullies the first type and then the first type takes it out on the rest of the world

What about cold arrogant lonely guys?

They exist too. Some guys have mixed traits but at least that kind of man wouldn't be the bully and could avoid being bullied

Well thats the kind of guy I am. Care to send me nudes?

No. Sorry but I'm scared of you

Fine. Wasn't really interested in seeing pics of your tranny ass anyway

Send nudes or I will come to your house and tickle you.

Attached: gt-lt-animal-animal-ears-animated-animated-gif-blue-hair-chair-dog-ears-dx-eyes-closed-flower-full-b (500x277, 530K)

Huh I just got proven once again that no matter what an interaction with a man looks like, the outcome is always bad

Hey, but thats not me thats just some random guy.

Stop victimizing yourself, bitch. No one cares

>Some user is being an asshole to me
>This just proves all men are evil
How old are you OP?

I'm not claiming that all men are evil. I'm claiming that most interactions with men eventually lead to something bad for me

If you didnt know, life is unfair and sucks generally. Might as well an hero now.

I've seen men beat the shit out of my mother when I was a little kid. Probably even being raped by them when I was a loli. Still I don't fear them at all. I don't fear really anything.

I just know that they can be dangerous. It's same as dealing with electric components. You just need to know what you are dealing with. The voltage and so.

Men are bit like sharks if you are weak, you attract assholes. You just got to take notes around you. Unfortunately nobody is really going to teach you how to do it.

grow a pair of balls and show them off

You're taking them as bad things, i think you're being delusional to a point. The fact is that the vast majority of people are shitheads and everything will end up leading to something bad in a way or another, no matter what (gender/sex).
If you want to change your views, stop being a self centered person and stop judging everyone or putting them with a label when you have never interacted with all of them.

will you be my scarredfu?
I'm sorry bout your awful childhood tho

Stop listening to the media and feminist.

Don't stop being scared by men. Your fear is not baseless at all. You have been shown time and again how dangerous male violence is, so why do you want to keep interacting with men?

just don't befriend incels