You guys blame your genetics for your lack of sex?

You guys blame your genetics for your lack of sex?
>Be me
>5'7
>Gyno
>Eczema
>Feminine face with narrow jaw and prey eyes
>Average dick
>100 IQ
>Barely average frame

Start lifting and actually trying to change yourselves. Unless youre somehow much worse off than me you can get laid. youre just a retard, especially you lanklets.

Attached: 1563645582590s.jpg (241x209, 6K)

>6ft
>7-8/10
>9 inch cock
>genius tier intelligence
>perfect skin
I can't get laid bc I don't like how normal and low iq girls behave.

Attached: 1565203991007.png (566x642, 710K)

You got laid, is that what you're saying? I'm basically you but black and a 84 iq, not shitting you.

None of this matters if you're a social retard

>LIFTING
>LIIIIFTIIIING HHURRR HUUUURRR LIFT LIFT LIFT
Ask Jow Forums how much lifting helps their gymcel asses.

5'8
chronic dermatitis
ugly as fuck round face, can't grow a beard, no chin to speak of
average dick with a birth defect that makes it look ugly as hell
average intelligence, much below average willpower
decent frame

lifting is a huge cope. i've been lifting for 2 years, i've gone from like 180 lbs to 140 lbs and then 165 lbs of mostly muscle. you can tell my abs, and i have had exactly

>>> 0

you just described me almost perfectly
only difference is i also have tremors so i always look super nervous or impatient.

Attached: 1560183582742.jpg (439x480, 47K)

This guy managed to get married despite being an autist. He bettered himself through lifting.

Attached: HikkiChad.jpg (1928x1080, 491K)

Former gymcel here
Lifting is as cope as it gets.
Sure you feel better but at the end of the day the only compliments you'll get is from other dudes since most women dont give a fuck if your Jow Forums and only care for facial aesthetics/height and personality.
My advice is to find a hobby outside of vidya and work on bettering who you are as a person mentally rather then physically.

Pretty much. I took up tennis and I find it a lot of fun and it helps me stop thinking about hating myself because I'm too busy thinking how to improve my serve or how to return high balls instead.

Now don't believe this shit will give you a girlfriend (it won't), but it's nice to use your mind for more stuff than self-hate.

Don't fall for the "Just start lifting, bro" meme. I started lifting and it changed nothing other than the fact that i'm obsessed with the male body now. Though I must say that I really do enjoy getting big.

Nice larp, faggot
Orgi

D-Do you want to see my cock?

Attached: 1563566391043.jpg (390x478, 25K)

>5'8
>ethnic
>vitiligo
>ugly ass face
>bad posture
>balding
>eyelashes and brows all fell out
>average cock
>smart enough to hate normans and be painfully self aware, not smart enough to actually accomplish anything great
>severe mental illness
>framelet
Its over and I know it

No absolutely not you weird ass tranny

But you said I'm larping. I just wanted to prove that I'm not.

Attached: 1564730136387.png (314x278, 119K)

I just have trouble believing a 6 foot, goodlooking genius would be posting on here, or would not be fucking every hole you see. Unless youre a closet faggot or something. But shit, if really are who you say you are then congradulations I guess,

well I do like a lot of things from ww2 and the only hobby I could see coming out of that is collecting the weaponry which sounds fun but I bet that's a "pussy repellent" as well nigger

I just wish I didn't look and sound like a teenager.
Also it would be nice to not have social anxiety.
There's also the fact that my standards are too high due to me being very picky when it comes to liking other people, and I'm content not meeting new people.

I doubt the genius-tier part, but it only takes being above average intelligence to hate low normal and low IQ women behave.
The only exception I can think of is the rare shy cute girls that probably only exist in high-school. They at least don't act insufferable, but I've only met one a long time ago.

I'm 5 foot 7 too and have a feminine face as well but at least i have 7 inch penor
With my body/face combo it's impossible to attract girls my age
feels bad man

I mostly blame my crippling depression/pessimism, but if I wasn't ugly it wouldn't matter so sure I can blame all those things.

>Be me
>Pajeet
>5'11
>average body
>high school
>join cross country because thats where all the hot white girls were
>mfw love the feeling of getting better, breaking personal records and achieving something for the first time in my life
>continue running after high school, get into half-marathons
>look like pic now

Don't fall for the distance running meme, it does not make you attractive.

Attached: marathon runner.jpg (336x344, 79K)

>6'4"
>8.5" dong
>purebred chad face (desperately need haircut rn tho)
>kinda fit but still slim figure
>130 IQ
> at least a 9
buuuuut
>multiple severe mental illnesses that ruin my fucking life and have repeatedly robbed me of my chances to ever get anywhere useful/fulfilling.
my hate grows stronger and stronger every day.

honestly though bro, jokes on everyone else. that is peak human form.

fucking cringe dog

Attached: sophisticatedpepe.jpg (235x215, 9K)

I don't know what happened my development seems to have pauses at age 14, including my voice and height. No girl wants a child. I don't even look good for that age. The only difference between then and now is I can grow same facial hair but they're pubes and not thick hair

Also my jaw and eyebrows are slightly asymmetrical, I look skinny fat despite being average weight. And that's just what's wrong with me physically

LMAO
>just gymmax bro

Attached: 1563384332207.jpg (939x768, 106K)

im way worse off than you.

Says untrained but that chad's still skinny and ripped. Also has significant muscle definition that is obviously maintained. That Chad still leads a very healthy and active lifestyle, with significant muscle toning.

How do you meet those girls after high school if you are still a young man?

>5'5
>52kg
>Thin-Slightly built
>Small face
>Shitty emo hair
>Bigass glasses
>119 IQ

>Still gets laid
>Lost V at 15

Go outside, talk to people, be mildly interesting, attempt at humour and you'll get some

I don't blame my genetics for lack of sex.
>6'1
>masculine bearded face (bad hairline though)
>6x5.5 dick
>135 IQ
Oh wait, I do get sex, never mind.

The point is that chad is ripped despite not working out and eating like shit, while gymcel is on a strict lifting regiment and diet yet he still looks bad compared chad, you retard

>half the posts are 6+ good looking chads with handsome faces and high IQs
>on r9k
Really makes you think

People who have something to brag about are more likely to post.

>genius tier intelligence

somehow I doubt this.

>people who have something to brag about are more likely to post.
We really are nureddit

>You guys blame your genetics for your lack of sex?
Not at all.
>6,1" tall
>White
>Black hair light eyes
>Good face structure, good chin, sharp nose.
>Fit even i dont excercise ever.
>wide shoulders.
>Even im over 35 no hair loss and the greys in my hair look classy as fuck.

Im the most autistic mother fucker on earth and once i open my mouth bitches ghost me fast as they can.
Is terrible, im also insecure about my self and is getting worst and worst. I think im moving to japan where my autismo is going to be less of a problem.

>not a great chin, good jawline
>large hips and skinny fat
>retard when out in public
I feel like I could get a gf if I gave up fapping, but whatever
>deodorant wears off after 5 minutes from so much sweat
>6'1 with nice hair

Obviously you're ugly. What does that have to do with others? Oh wait, I forgot that you're retarded.

>then
Could it be that you're dumb?

>you guys blame your genetics for lack of sex
no, I blame my social awkwardness and anxiety for my lack of sex. i'm really not all that bad looking.

>6'2''
>8-9/10 when I try
>naturally athletic, but skinny
>130 IQ
>near total social hermit except for my extroverted gay friend
>maybe schizoid
>desire to socialize rock bottom for a variety of factors
>self confidence a 2/10 thanks to years of neglect as a child
>almost a wizard