How's college going so far lads?

How's college going so far lads?

>tfw four oneitis cases already
>scared to talk to any of them

Attached: 46884A71-58E5-4379-9DA8-C2948B586E64.jpg (633x758, 127K)

if were talking purely academic its fine. if were talking socially id say im fucked. i have only made one "friend" and i have talked to a woman and even got her number. i texted her a few days ago and her number was "disconnected" so im done trying anything with women. just fucking do the school work and leave. take online courses to avoid this bullshit.

>i texted her a few days ago and her number was "disconnected" so im done trying anything with women
>he gives up after one try
nigger you broke past the barrier yet you're still upset? wtf

what barrier? she changed her number.

yeah but you were able to interact with her and obtain it. that's literally the barrier. it doesn't matter what happens after that point. if you keep hammering that wall with various girls, you'll eventually get a clean break and honestly stop getting so let down by stupid shit like rejection. truss dude.

I'm pretty sure i chose a shitty majorBuilding and construction technology and now I'm in so deep that I have to complete it now. Not even sure what to do after I graduate. Also, I'm worried about failing considering the major that I chose involves a great deal of math and I'm fucking terrible at it. Aside from that however, I'm not too worried about friends or relationships.

Attached: 1554401713486.jpg (500x375, 14K)

i dont have trouble interacting with women. my trouble is when its about romanticism or love. i have no idea how to manage intimate relationships with women. this place makes me so distrusting of them. it makes me think that shit like what happened to me is common place AND HAVING IT LITERALLY HAPPEN TO ME REINFORCES IT WUGAUSHDBWOWJGSH

Attached: 1563930584836.png (750x1334, 1.52M)

>see qt in class
>look up all the girls in the class on IG/FB until i find her
>check if they have a bf

Is this creepy or nah? Pic related was the most qt girl in all of my classes.
She has a bf sadly. Legit wanted to kill myself when I saw her bf.

Attached: oneitis.jpg (1080x813, 113K)

user thats pretty creepy but i understand why you do it.

Already graduated a year ago in a shitty degree. Was thinking in coming back to study arts because it's the one fucking thing I'm really passionate about, sadly I developed floaters recenty which has made life hell and discouraged me from it
>tfw four oneitis cases already
Yeah, I stopped giving a shit about other humans so it doesn't happen anymore

pump the brakes my dude. stay aloof the entire time. you don't have to manage anything with them. you know what your only job is? deciding whether or not to commit to one woman or not. that's it. nothing more, nothing less. i'm a brain dead idiot when it comes to what you're talking about, but i still get by.
yes, it's creepy dude. stop doing this for the love of fuck.

Starting my master's on English Literature this year
No idea who to write my dissertation on

Wait, why is it creepy??

My uncle taught me this trick and said it would be easier to talk to if I knew if they were single to not waste my time and see what they like or not...

technically its not creepy she is putting this information out there but society deems it so. then again fuck society. so your life user.
So i dont really need to do anything once i get the number?

I wish OP was more specific with his thread. Seems like its all just normalfag problems and not exactly related to academics.

if youre having academic problems in college its most likely a sign you should drop. I dont see why you would subject yourself to money loss and time wasted.

normalniggers view it as the same as you following them around without them knowing. there's no reason her having a boyfriend should be a deterrent while trying to get to know her as a friend. just stop center focusing on women as an object of desire. they're just people, extremely flawed people, that you'll end up resenting anyway. just make friends with them. it's better that way. whatever happens after that is whatever happens.
>So i dont really need to do anything once i get the number?
well, of course you'll have to do something but keep it low key and no pressure. women are extremely volatile when you initially meet them seeing as you're a "stranger" for the most part, so just invite them places that you're going to as a friend. don't ask them out (they love this because they can swat you down). if they don't go, you still get to go and have a good time anyway. the key is not getting hung up on any one individual girl. remember: don't put all your eggs in one basket. get a gorillion numbers if you want, just keep it cool my man. you got this.

>don't ask them out
*don't ask them out on a date / as a date

>women
>they're just people
>ENCOURAGING someone to be friends with a woman

no

Girl in first year fell in love with me and I was interested in her until I realized what a psycho she was. She threatened to kill herself and stab my ex. She kept orbiting me after and I tolerated it until she dropped out.

goddamn it alright. anytime i talk to them they dont really say much they just laugh and smile so i just end up not talking to them. holding conversation is hard. what do i talk about?

this is him. this is all bullshit is right.

>whatever happens after that is whatever happens.

You sound like my fucking mom bro lol.
This is the worst advice you can ever give a man. It works for women because women can wait until a guy in their class takes interest in them or whatever. Men have to take the initiative.