Fembots, as bussi technology advances, are you worried about being replaced?

Fembots, as bussi technology advances, are you worried about being replaced?

Attached: 5485C9E4-71DA-47CA-9065-A1575BCC6E2E.png (1136x640, 886K)

no and stop being a disgusting iToddler, fucking trannie

Attached: 1565662201048.png (288x331, 185K)

fembots plz respond

No, not at all.
blox

Fuck off you retarded tranny faggot

Attached: ff9d9f3.jpg (399x399, 23K)

Well the boy in your pic is the only bussy worth fucking.

How are bussis replacing me by giving men sexual pleasure? It's not like they're getting that from me..

Fembots can't be replaced if they were never getting dick in the first place.

Nothing will change. The straight, normal guys will still be with all the straight, normal girls. The only thing that will change is the mentally ill subclass will start having sex with itself.

Nah
Then maybe we can have decent conversations online where you don't beg for de pucci like a dog every second.

Id never be worried about a world without God, that's the kind of world things like me thrive in

Are you sure user? Pic related is a different cuteboi

>he hasnt seen the fembot confessions threads where fembots admit to fucking their friends boyfriends and jerking off or sucking two or more guys at parties

Lmao newfag

Attached: 610EF779-DB1A-4328-ACB5-B0DEFEE15BB8.jpg (1440x1080, 344K)

What the fuck are you even trying to say you dumb slut?

How did she get such a smooth butt, user?

God is balance and without female energy there's nothing to balance the male energy.

Wax and bleach

>stop being a disgusting iToddler
What does that mean?

>Wax and bleach
Oh I see.

im not spoonfeeding you, newfag

no because bussy is the fucking best
i want a cute trap bf

Commit self-murder, tranny.

umm iim not a tranny do you want to see my vagina user

Yes, preferably with a timestamp.

But I'm an iToddler, iSpoonfeed me

As a connoisseur I would have to comment that bussy doesn't make the same tasty grool that the female love organ makes. The taste of her love juice dripping down your mouth as you suck on her clit and tongue her peach is so intoxicating that bussy has not come far enough yet to replicate it. And while HRT can make trannies smell like girls the scent of pure, raw, natural grool is so tasty that the female pheromones coat your throat and go straight to your brain! They say the pheromones are absorbed through your tongue and mouth too directly into your bloodstream giving you a lustful high that no bussy has yet to recreate!

Attached: tumblr_pd3ta38R5P1vy2tgqo4_400.jpg (400x400, 68K)