What does the offspring from a mix of south east asian and whites look like?

What does the offspring from a mix of south east asian and whites look like?
Are their eyes dark brown and hair black?

Attached: 1533058217053.jpg (1920x1186, 210K)

ugly and ape-like

Can be white passing. Can be asian passing. Usually somewhere in between.

But yes 95% of the time they will have dark hair and eyes.

They are very pretty, and yes they will have dark hair and dark eyes

t. pic related, user

Attached: 1565652612061.jpg (667x629, 81K)

Usually the look mostly asian.

That couple is really cute

surprisingly more white than east asian white hapas

They look like pic

Attached: 1539256273997.png (1200x1000, 1.54M)

Ooooo I matched with a half English/Thai girl when I went moved my location on tinder to Thailand and can confirm they are hot as fuck.

Attached: A91BE6AC-124C-4173-8D84-53E6C5C6A7BD.jpg (1242x1756, 1.53M)

Nice she's a qt

Attached: 1538440560832.jpg (390x527, 32K)

Was using tinder with a Thai location a completely different thing from using it at home for you too? I went there on vacation and got to live like a Chad for a little while before going home to the country where exactly 0 girls had any interest in me for over 25 years

Oh god, same
I lived in Thailand this whole past summer, it was amazing actually getting so many matches on Tinder I could stop swiping for a few days
Now I'm back in the US and have zero (0) leverage on the dating market

she's wearing contacts

>tfw strongly attracted to other ethnicities but don't want to create a mixed-race abomination

Attached: 1542685252189.png (709x462, 660K)

>of south east asian and whites
usually apelike
probably offsprings of chinese-heritage thais desu

>Are their eyes dark brown and hair black?
sometimes they have light brown hair afaik

Just Be White confirmed again

Asian women with white guys are the Asian equivalent of house niggers.

No it's not confirmed. I'm white and no women in my own country are attracted to me. Obviously being white doesn't give me an advantage when all the other men are white too.
Most whites don't live in Asia and only some people could move there even if I wanted to. I'd move there if I could but it's nearly impossible without a university degree or something else special.

>house nigger
>any nigger that isn't racist toward whites
That's a good thing

That's a very bad thing. It's easier to get rid of niggers than """based""" black men. We need all white countries, not multicultural shitholes

All the niggers that hate "house niggers" also support the white leftists that want melting pots.

but correct me if I'm wrong here, friend, don't the "house niggers" ALSO want melting pots?

I know. It's a miserable situation. All blacks in America should just get the rope, no time for this based black men nonsense. That goes for all other nonwhites.

hey user, I'm mixed-race and I'm doing pretty okay with life. Why do you think I'm an abomination?

Hows that glass of cope going?

Yeah mostly, like most whites still do. It's only house niggers that can want a peaceful and mutually beneficial separation, though