Why haven't you committed suicide yet?

Explain your reasoning below.

Attached: IMG_20181023_103134.jpg (639x464, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vDN5rG3wLa4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you commit suicide, your enemies will win.

I fucking love drugs.

takes too much effort

fuck23oiasd

Is that fucking Chewbacca????

Music, better than sex

I honestly don't know. It's not as if i'm afraid of death, or have anything to live for. But whenever I sit on my bed with my .44 in my hand, I just sit in silence thinking about nothing for several hours until I put down the gun and go to sleep. I don't want to live, nor do I want to die; but at the same time, I don't care. It's the darnedest thing

Attached: 253476.jpg (125x125, 2K)

These 2 things.

Because I'm dying already.

one day it changes also if you have depresion someone special happens or somone important comes in your life.

For me it was meeting new friends on a Wedding

Nicotin addiction is still the waste product left

there are still some video games i have to play

What do you like user? I like traditional pop and jazz
youtube.com/watch?v=vDN5rG3wLa4

Despite most of the songs being about love, they never make me feel lonely or depressed due to the fact that i've been single my entire life. The songs are super comfy.

Your wedding or you was just a guest?

Waiting so I don't have mom and dad anymore, I'm an only son, that shit would literally kill them with me. Day one of them being gone I'm jumping off a building

I'm sadistic as fuck so I choose the pain of life twinned with eating the spiciest food ever on a daily basis.

If I had access to a gun I'd have an hero'ed decades ago.

Not brave enough

>if you have depresion someone special happens or somone important comes in your life
This makes no sense. I've been depressed for years and nothing like this has happened.

No it was definetly was not mine :) it was the wedding from of my moms friends

I enjoy hanging out with my friend, mountain biking, making music. I have decent income so I buy things I like, keeps me entertained. Not gonna an hero just yet.

My manifesto isn't polished yet

just my personal expirience i think lsd also helped a lot but I am now clean

Metal, especially black metal. I know I have shit tastes but it matches so well with depression. Loud in the ears, it feels like it's purifying my thoughts.

Too much literal pain.

I don't want to do something wrong and be in pain and incapacitated for hours until someone finds me or worse I end up a vegetable. I want to do it as simply as possible.

What isn't now, can be in future.
Life is like a chocolate box

slipknot allways was great for me to listen to

Avolition

Life ends soon enough anyway, its not forever. I will remain for now and see what happens.

Currently am with nice chad.

What a specimen. So off in many ways. Mostly always sad and agitated. Appears on him like if it was nothing. Wish I could help but out of pride he denies me and claims I do not care. I am a selfish creature that much there is no doubt. But what would I do without my chad.

>Explain your reasoning below.
I tell myself I bear witness, but the real answer is that it's obviously my programming, and I lack the constitution for suicide.

I don't know why but I've been thinking about smoking more and more the past few weeks. I even had a dream about smoking for some reason, which has never happened before. The only reason to start is for the little high, and it's obviously not worth it.

the addiction catches you faster than you think, stay mindful

I thought it wouldn't hurt to smoke once or twice a week. But if I'm already addicted before I fucking started I better just stay away.

Attached: 1559898645761.jpg (160x181, 7K)

I started with smoking only on parties went to casual then smoked half a pack a day. Nowadays vaping but without my nicotin I get very nervouse and kinda pissed of realy easily

I don't want to die yet, simple as that. Also this and this

this
loaded my 12 gauge and just sat there
it was a few hours but it felt like seconds

tried three times to hang myself with a belt on a doorknob, didnt work, but now im planing to cut cartiod with a sharp blade and bleed out, but im to much pussy to cut my neck

Because despite the fact that my parents disowned me and took me out of the will, my brother's going to be giving me half of his inheritance (basically what should be my half) because he hates them too. So in a few years barring a major accident I'll get $4 mil in the bank and can actually enjoy life by then instead of drifting paycheck to paycheck through this wagie hell.

No guns in the uk

I'm still holding out hope things will change for the better. And also things haven't gotten so terrible yet that I'm unable to endure it. Glimmers of light and all that.

Attached: USIRStats.jpg (1000x800, 201K)

There are better things you could be doing, you'll miss the little things like a neighbourhood cat looking and smiling at you.

what did they disown you for?
I've been thinking the same thing with the neck, though wrists came to mind too, slowly bleeding out doesnt sound bad

I'm lucky I'm not the only child and my brother is doing well, so my parents will at least have one child, everybody will definitely forget me because I don't have any friends, I'll do it soon

>what did they disown you for?
Because they're hardcore liberal feminist types and I beat up a "woman" (coked out lunatic trying to mug me, but w/e).

mom would be (originally) sad

Because I am sure that if I suicide I'll face an even worse destiny in the other side. It's the Law of Nature.

Totally this.

Prepare your arsehole.

Deep.

Not ready to go yet

Attached: C6D39E10-1337-4BDD-9EA3-D873A9DA90C1.jpg (800x450, 250K)

Inertia. The chance I might not succeed. If I could just press a button to die instantly I would do it. Consciousness was a mistake.

At this point Im living just to see how bad things can get out of a morbid curiosity

It's the one sure path to damnation. Literally throwing away the gift of life.

too broke to get a noose

The more time that goes by. The more i believe in predestination. I would bet money on being correct that i am going to hell.

actually am pretty cool with my parents
goals haven't completely died yet

but my real reason is that if I die I'll not be able to enjoy my favorite animu, vidya, music, and books

Cause if i kms i'm just a pussy when i'm face to the Absurd

I probably will soon. I don't have any other realistic way of escaping if I'm not able to make it out of the country within the next month.

Hope that if I continue to live despite wanting to die, it'll be better in the end. I have my comfy pictures, and the manifestos, the parents that ask me to come back home during off campus semesters even I'm almost 30. That being said, I hope to find better after I die, but we'll see.

Attached: peacee.jpg (1000x750, 399K)

There is a reason God put my consciousness in my body. I am here to do God's will, but I haven't done that yet. That's all.

Also, it's not some edgy shit. I actually don't know what God's will is, but if we're going by "predestination" then I'll inevitably do it.

not until I have sex with my best friend or lose any possible chance of ever having sex with her

>best friend
>her

Never going to happen. Get an actual girlfriend. The sooner you rip this band-aid off, the better.

heres yuor solution if you're that thirsty:rape

No point. There's no point in living, but there's no point in dying either. By now I'm so numbed to life that nothing really hurts anymore, so I might as well keep living on the off chance that things get better. If they ever do get too bad, I can just kill myself whenever.

Attached: 54.jpg (1257x944, 88K)

what makes you want to kys?

What drug is your favorite?

Because if there is an afterlife I want to bring as much stories as I can with me to tell someone I love about it.

Gotta finish my baccalaureate first.

You cant get high if youre dead

My parents would be sad and I don't want to put such shame on them.

my dog won't understand why I'm gone and that makes me sad