FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!!!

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!!!

>be me
>be senior in college
>haven't seen gf in 2 weeks because i have been away with family, but have texted her every day for 2 weeks
>see her, but she tells me its over because I had to go away with family
>tell me has been seeing someone else
>learn its someone on the hockey team
>on top that my works tells me they been training someone to take my place

FUCK FUCK FUCK MY LIFE IS RUINED

Attached: 874.jpg (240x193, 11K)

Calm down, my dude. Shit happens. You will recover.

Attached: thumbup.png (416x360, 7K)

no my life is ruined

Damn thats crazy, sounds like a fresh start. Just finish your college and get the hell out of there.

No, it's not. Do you have terminal illness? Are you old? No, you're in your 20s and just going through some bad times. If you managed to get a job and a gf once, chances are it was not a fluke, you'll do it again and be fine eventually. You just have to endure the pain for now until it eventually subsides. Also, your girlfriend does not sound like serious relationship material, so try to get over her as soon as possible.

Attached: 1504606118295.jpg (480x516, 24K)

Just tackle the guy that your girl was seeing as often as you can, hard aswell. That nigger be disrespecting the bro code.

will probably get some anger out aswell

I'm in the same position, cucked by all aspects of life imaginable. Me, I'm just smoking 3 packs a day and drinking til I puke every night. Waiting until I don't have a mom and dad anymore so I can finally an hero.
Life's just not worth it.

Get over yourself and pull your shit together, keep composure, develop a plan what to do and you'll prove people wrong.

do u not understand i am cuter smarter and tougher than him

then get a new gf. She's a dumb whore and your job was probably some shitty minimum wage garbage that you can easily replace.

Maybe this is a blessing in disguise. Your gf was a thot. And you weren't getting anywhere at McCuckhold's anyway. Get a new better job, join a gym and work on your revenge body. Hocus Pocus, user needs some Focus

Attached: 1566955082720s.jpg (115x125, 3K)

OK, if this is you OP, now you're just being a retard. Better heed my advice and get your shit together.

Attached: 1.gif (425x425, 101K)

That's why you should not give a fuck at all. Move on, and as one user has stated above dump the whore you just dodged a bullet.

hippity hoppity cut her head off her body

when did Jow Forums became just another Jow Forums?

Also, Jerk it and you will feel better

Fuck you stupid man eat poop, if you say shit like this it will be over dumb retard

> your job was probably some shitty minimum wage garbage that you can easily replace

fuck no what kinda of jerkoff do you think i am that i would take minimum wage

it was a engineering intership that was paid but now they are interviewing some H1B

I DONT WORK AT FUCKING MCDONDALDS and besides I AM PRETTY FIT AND IN SHAPE

Assuming you're not larping...

In 1 years time from right now, you will be fine and over this. You will have a new job, and you will be over this cheating bitch.

I don't know what's going to happen between now and then, probably a lot of heartache and negative emotions, but just know that on August 28, 2020, you will be fine. You just need to endure until then.

No matter what you feel over the next year, take solace in the fact that if you don't an hero, you WILL be happy again.

Attached: m1vtxeh2ivr11.png (1001x823, 806K)

talk about being retarded stfu

nonononono i dont need to jerkoff like u losers

NO FUCK U i dont need to eat shit like u asswipe

Why are you even here you fucking faggot

well its obvious you just arent cut out to be a man. Start hrt and start pleasuring superior black men with your sissy ass. You will be much happier! You will forget her easily!

STFU U FUCKING JERKOFF

Nice blog post now fuck off and die

I AM MORE OF A MAN THAN UR EVER BE U FUCKING FAGGOT

No user, you are not. But its okay. Go slut it up with Black Men

You just got cucked, who's the fag here ya fag

This. Women are stupid and won't care about the numbers of their cheating partners. You could be a 9/10 and she'd date a 7/10 for the rush and excitement.
Keep your head level and prove that she fucked up by getting hotter smarter and tougher than you already are lad. She'll be stuck with the 7/10 while you work your way to a 10/10. This is how chads are formed; spiteful self improvement.

FUCK NO SHUT UP

This
Get it through your skull, this is golden advice otherwise you're just a dumb nigger

No he needs to go on hrt and get passed around by Black Men

WHAT? I'll have you know I am a poop dealer me telling you to eat shit is our slang for get yourself together mate, everything'll be fine, just don't let it shred you to pieces, just stay strong