I just love making sjws and trannies seethe with this, they cant accept the fact that he was innocent...

I just love making sjws and trannies seethe with this, they cant accept the fact that he was innocent. I dont even care about Jared but holy shit.

Attached: 924B703B-4433-45B8-89DD-D407AECC6F43.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

He wasn't a victim of SJWs, but of cancel culture.

Literally the same, have you ever noticed that every time people try to cancel someone, it starts from sjws with multiple pronouns

I think Slazo and this guy have cemented (or at least should cement) the fact that you can't just jump to conclusions and believe the victim straight away. Even if the evidence seems damning. Its retarded how EVERY SINGLE ONE of these twitter dipshits post their cringe clown memes and virtue signal the fuck out of the whole thing only to be btfo months later and immediately switch to the other side. At the moment the accused uploads some 40 min debunking vid the public opinion seems to shift, everyone suddenly decides they were wrong.

Imo, everytime this shit happens people should just fucking mind their business instead of just automatically going
>hurr durr what a clown you are

Yeah his innocent on the CP stuff.

However, his NOT innocent in treating Heidi like shit. He purposely released that video while she was in the middle of an event just to make her life hell.

He didn't deserve any of the shit he got for the fake CP stuff, but he deserves every bit of blame he got for treating Heidi like shit, abusing her, cheating on her, etc.

>Caring about a woman
>Caring about an attention seeking ethot of all things

Who the fuck is Slazo
Saw people on twitter mention him too

They divorced in February so I think it was a coincidence that it happened, also he may have just released it because his birthday was the next day, also theres no proof that he abused Heidi.

>baggy eyes
>disheveled hair
>hasn't shaved
>wtf is that attire
He looks terrible.

Having your crossdressing pics and dick pics leak all over twitter will do that to a man

>Looks like a pedophile therefore~

Fuck, how do you robots deal with this shit every day? Thank God I was born a white 7/10.

I didnt even know who he was before the cancelling started. But hes just some run of the mill commentary youtuber

It makes sense that he was inno about the underage thing, but his marriage blowing up is still suspicious and I'm not re-subscribing to him cause He hasn't made an interesting video in years anyways.

I care about people who are being mistreated and abused regardless of gender.

No it wasn't a coincidence. She doesn't travel to that many events and his very well aware of her travel schedule for these things. He purposely timed it to do maximum damage to her. As if lying and cheating on her wasn't enough, as if getting divorced and making her feel like it was all her fault isn't enough, now his still trying to emotionally damage her and make her out to be the bad person. His a cruel human being who needs to grow up and stop blaming everyone else for his failures. And if you want proof of how Heidi is feeling just go read her twitter over the last few days and you will see how much his still hurting her even now.

Isn't the whole treating her like shit kinda murky anyway? Imo you can't CANCEL someone for being a bad husband. As long as they didn't do any morally bad shit then everyone should mind their own business. Things like this should be private, the only reason they aren't is because twitter exists and people use it get revenge.

>unironically bitching about when he released a video
imagine grasping at straws this hard lmfao. did you just roll in from twitter town? i hope heidi sees this bro.

>jared releases one video with facts. doesn't shit on heidi at all in the video, barely talks about her in it due to legal proceedings.
>"NOW HES STILL TRYING TO EMOTIONAL DAMAGE HER BY UPLOADING A VIDEO WHEN SHES AT A CONVENTION AND MAKE HER LOOK LIKE A BAD PERSON!!!11 HER 50 TWEETS ARENT DAMAGE CONTROL. WHO CARES IF SHE DIDNT WATCH THE VIDEO"

take a step back, read what you're saying. you sound like a simp. jared hasn't shit on heidi, and even made the point in his video that their relationship is no ones business but their own. heidi is non stop damage controlling and painting him as a monster on twitter. their both degenerates but at least jared is calm and collected.

Me personally I don't think anyone should be cancelled for any reason. I think that shits just immature. Although he didn't get cancelled for being a bad husband but for all the other stuff he was accused of that wasn't true. The problem is his now trying to make it look like "see I wasn't guilty about all those cp allegations so that means I wasn't guilty about anything else either" when his guilty as hell about treating Heidi like shit.

Oh so after 4 months, you think it's just random luck that he uploads that video while Heidi's in the middle of an event, knowing full well people would start abusing her again because of it? It's not like Heidi's full-time job is travelling to events 24/7. She doesn't go to that many and after 4 months he could easily have uploaded it a week later, but nah, he just "randomly" uploads it at the worst possible time for his ex. Because it's not good enough to treat your ex like shit while you're married, now you have to continue being abusive even after you get divorced eh?

You're very naive if you think Jared wasn't 100% aware that uploading a video like that would result in negative messages being sent to his ex anyways. Sure he avoided the topic of her but he damn well knew his supporters would take that as a sign to abuse her anyway. And he also knew uploading during her event would be the worst possible time for her to start getting hate from his supporters. You're very naive if you think this was all a "random accident" and that his just some clueless guy who had no idea what he was doing.

again ya sound like a fucking simp, guy. literally grasping at straws. what does it matter? hypothetically even if he did upload it on purpose, who gives a shit? heidi was being a total cunt on twitter painting him as a monster. shits between them and SHE made it public on facebook before jared said a god damn thing about their divorce. yeah, look it up faggot, she made this divorce shit public first. if he did it on purpose, good, its karma for starting up a shit storm. like i said before, hope she sees this bro.

damn. hope heidi sees this bro.

She painted him like a monster because that's exactly how he was treating her. As if lying and cheating wasn't enough, he then tries to make her feel like it's all her fault. That's just beyond abusive. If he didn't love her anymore he should of just man'd up and divorced her. Not stay with her and continue being abusive and then try to blame it all on her. He was the one who cheated, he was the one who lied, he was the one who betrayed her. It was all HIS actions that did that, his body parts that did that, not hers. Trying to say it's her fault is just stupid and him being a little kid unable to take responsibility for his failures.

ah. well just know, when i say this, i mean it. i really hope heidi sees this bro. i really do. if i post a screencap of your white knighting on reddit (assuming you wont do it first) i think we may get enough upvotes for her to notice.

>he deserves every bit of blame he got for treating Heidi like shit, abusing her, cheating on her, etc.

LMFAO. Heidi agreed to the open relationship. She literally just got jealous because Jared was getting dates. And since roasties hit the wall in their 30s, she got nada

Why do trannys and sjws care? You have tranny derangement syndrome. Get help.

>people who are mad at him have multiple pronouns/tranny flags on their bio
I think we both know who is seething in this situation

femnoid pls leave

>open relationship is cheating
She also fucked other men in this open relationship so if he cheated so did she

One of the people who were accusing slazo apparently threatened suicide after being exposed for lying and they got away with it amazingly

She agreed to the open relationship then got salty when he was getting his dick wet and she couldn't find someone to #occupy her box.

Exactly. This. This right here

CARE. why though why even CARE who gives a shit about others. If you saw a woman beating another woman you wouldnt do shit. Prove me wrong

>he should of just man'd up and divorced her

She downright refused to get a divorce.

He's lost everything and been embarrassed to fucking hell. Everyone saw his dick and crossdressing pics.

People with this kind of face and voice always end up being cunts. I can't describe it, but it's like looking at Robin Thicke, you can tell the guy is a douche

I just want the FFVI video
fucking internet

agreed. she deserves better. she deserves a nice guy like me, that would treat her with respect