Is he/ourguy/?

Is he/ourguy/?
youtu.be/_pk-qMdR9Lo

Attached: IMG_20190828_114453.jpg (1500x844, 90K)

how do we jokermax?

>first scene of trailer is him taunting a niglet.

Attached: 1542785055168s.jpg (125x100, 2K)

>no Harley Quinn
>no love interest
>no fighting or real violence
>just mild honk things
pass

>no fighting or real violence
they already hinted on past trailers that there will be. Unless you're looking for gore..

gonna flop. gl

Attached: 20FD94A1-75C8-4A09-B4C4-1F2FF4066EF3.jpg (950x1280, 235K)

>no Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn is quite possibly the worst thing to have happened to the joker in his entire existence. She was a fun supporting character in the animated series, but ever since she's just devolved into a more annoying sluttier deadpool knockoff. The lack of Harley Quinn in this move is a huge positive.

I have the suspicion that it'll flop, but nerd interest in this kind of stuff might float it. We'll see.

mmhmm yep so tru

Attached: 58670C61-AB6D-4E66-9E23-51C8B66AD572.jpg (650x364, 75K)

Harley Quinn is new age Batman garbage

why does Hollywood not respect the tried and true recipe of blockbuster success? We'll see

I fully support a Harley Quinn solo movie staring Margot Robbie though.

It's going to be bad PR for strange, awkward men, because people have a hard time separating holywood fantasy from reality.

Like strange and awkward men have ever had good publicity.

Yeah. And this is only going to make it worse for a while.

its like
why dew yew take out the hot girl?
the movie can have a terrible plot, but as long as it has 1 hot actor or actress it can be successful

Shit! I never thought of this but you're probably right. It's hard enough to get love being strange and awkward without everyone thinking you're going to turn into a crazy serial killer as a result of it.

Based. The Joker should always be alone.

>plot of the movie is LITERALLY a clown world uprising

Attached: 1565155673510.gif (177x150, 1.74M)

where did you think the original clwon world meme came from

Attached: 1560829649712.png (568x432, 338K)

I haven't seen any trailers for this flick till this thread

I'm a bit surprised at how far they went with the whole "pathetic loser" angle of the character. Hes a mentally ill adult virgin who lives with with his Mom, gets beat up by everybody including literal kids, he gets mocked on TV, if the leaks are to be believed he gets mad after being friend zoned by the black woman. Once you humiliate a character to that extent, is it even possible for him to be intimidating at that point?

Well apparently he gets his revenge quite well so I'd say he becomes very intimidating.