We only know what 15% of the Universe is made of

>We only know what 15% of the Universe is made of.

>We use the term Dark Matter for 85% of the universe's mass, but we really don't know what its made of.

>We have no idea what's outside the visible universe, but it's pulling chunks of galaxies away

Attached: paranoid.jpg (662x712, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E9oKEJ1pXPw
youtube.com/watch?v=vvbN-cWe0A0
youtube.com/watch?v=T75IKSXVXlc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Rip
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>he thinks we know anything more than 0.1% of what the universe is made of

>he thinks theres even a "universe" outside and past the "atmosphere"
Wew lad

This, it's just a facade to keep you small

Attached: 1566945257945m(2).jpg (1024x575, 162K)

We probably know about one trillionth of the actual universe, if even that. Don't forget what lies beyond black holes.

Wtf even is outside of the Universe? What is it expanding into??

Attached: ohmy.gif (569x510, 5K)

I always had the fear that when I think about it too much, time and reality will stop to exist.

Attached: whyyyyyyyyyy.jpg (569x517, 141K)

Its a question i guarantee will never be answered because even if you find whats outside you have to ask whats putside of thst then you can keep going deeper but youll never arrive at an end

youtube.com/watch?v=E9oKEJ1pXPw

The universe is huge and unknown and it will likely remain unknown for the entirety of sentient existence.

I find it's best not to think about it and just keep masturbating to 2D girls instead and wishing I wasn't 3D.

Attached: 1548443809073.png (900x1440, 528K)

Hey user, anime will never be real. If you were ever transported into an anime it would be 3d. So in reality you are just jerking it to cartoonified 3d anime sluts.

that doesn't matter they're way better than the whores in the 3d world I currently inhabit

Attached: 1564114963210.jpg (1484x1140, 176K)

>A guy hanging from the ceiling in front greenscreens in a movie set
Notice how it didnt show him land or enter the stratosphere or troposphere?

I don't believe you, I believe the voice in my head.

Attached: 1551367572778.png (900x1440, 789K)

It was filmed live you retarded Jow Forumsfag. There were hundreds of people that watched him take off and come back down. Here you go you stupid fuck.
youtube.com/watch?v=vvbN-cWe0A0

>It was filmed live you retarded Jow Forumsfag
so was the moonlanding you kikesucker

Do you actually believe that all the countries in that period who were actively competing against us to get to the moon and who wanted all Americans dead wouldn't know it it was fake or not? When the fucking Soviet Union accepts that Americans beat them to the moon, you know it happened. Out entire country was infiltrated by Soviet spies at that time as well. If it were fake they would have used it to completely discredit anything the American government did. But of course this is beyond your comprehension, being an 80 IQ Jow Forumstard after all.

>Do you actually believe that the governments of the world would conspire together to funnel huge amount of money to themselves and create a stifling security apparatus to keep the unwashed masses in check?
>Would the rich and powerful really do that, create a vast network of lies to maintain their stranglehold on the ignorant populations of the world?
>lol low iq conspiratard
You glow in the dark, alphabet nigger.

Attached: 1558427901373.gif (640x406, 365K)

To make things even more problematic, you know all those rules about general relativity and space time might not actually work outside our particular solar system? Scientists are still really fucking clueless but the media doesn't want you to realize to what extent. Remember what happened to Galileo? It'll be like that now but ten times worse.

It's actually really funny seeing zoomers who weren't alive during the cold war think that the soviet union would be secretly working with America in some grand conspiracy.
>lol low iq conspiratard
Yes. There are conspiracies with grounding in reality, like Project Mockingbird/Mk Ultra. And then there are literal fucking smoothbrain conspiracies such as not believing in the universe, that you can fucking see from your front lawn if you don't live in some cucked city with light pollution. But let me guess. It's a hologram, right? Because we never went to the moon, but we have the technology to surround our entire planet with a hologram. Also not to mention how there are fucking cave paintings from tens of thousands of years ago by early homo sapiens that drew the night sky full of stars.
youtube.com/watch?v=T75IKSXVXlc

It's not expanding into anything, it's inflating. Every single point in the universe is being slowly pulled away from every other point. In a few hundred billion years the universe will shred itself apart.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Rip

>its called the observable universe because its the furthest that our instruments can observe
>if the universe is expanding at a steady rate since its creation, it could be quadrillions of times larger outside of the part we can observe
>there are parts of the universe moving away from us so quickly that even if we had an infinite amount of time we could never get to them

We don't understand the nature of dark energy well enough (if at all) to determine if all will end in a big rip, crush or plain heat death