So smelly!!!

So smelly!!!
...but in a way that makes me want more.

Attached: pussy15.jpg (2592x1456, 1.07M)

My ex tasted like coins. Except when she was sweaty then she tasted gross.

Lmao imagine having a vagina between your legs, women are fucking pathetic.

>not wanting to taste delicious grool
You don't know what you are missing

Attached: YGjjPDa.jpg (540x720, 41K)

Tastes sooo salty but in a good way.

Attached: pussy22.jpg (2043x1500, 417K)

I used to make my ex taste herself on my fingers. Don't know what she thought of it but she did it

god discharge is fucking disgusting i dont get how you dumb niggers dont find that shit gross it smells like shit

My ex loved making out after I ate her out, said the mixed taste of saliva and pussy grool turned her on

I used to like kissing my ex after she sucked my dick. Does that make me gay?

She probably liked it because it degrades her in a way and girls are into that kind of thing, makes them feel dirty. That's what i figure from observation, you'd have to ask a girl to know for sure.

That's probably accurate. She was a lot more submissive than I am dominant.

oh look at it, it's a perfect slit waiting for cock or the gentle touch of a tongue to open! fuck trannies and boipucci, this is the real thing!

i must be gay. hate eating my girl out its so salty

smelly vaginas are disgusting go fuck yourself

I loved eating my girl out so much that our roles almost reversed. She would suck my cock but I would stop on the edge of orgasm then go down on her. She loved it and was a serious grooler. It got to a point where I would eat her out for what felt like hours before sex and for quickies I would make her face ride me. Just thinking about it makes me crave clit to suck

Attached: XBMeZhN.jpg (1440x2560, 1.96M)

Any tips? My ex wasn't really into getting head. I tried to get her to teach me what she likes but she just wasn't interested. Now I don't know how to eat pussy well for the next girl.

Well that's fucking hot desu

I hate to be a bearer of bad news but it was mostly luck. She was into giving me head but none of her blowjobs ever got me to orgasm. When we began I would just make a point to go down on her and she never stopped me. Kind of a natural progression starting with playing with her tits and kissing her, going down to her pussy, and then starting with clit rubs then fingering. Soon it was kind of the standard start to all of our sex and finally I got more gaudy with eating her out whenever I was horny. My technique is average overall, sometimes she likes head other times no

Attached: vIAe6yw.jpg (720x1080, 95K)

bro u eat nigger cum

keep em cumming bois, trannies are seething at the sight of this thread

dude remember when u ate nigger cum LOL

reminder everytime you eat a vagina out you're just tasting all the dicks that went inside.
so yeah, u ate nigger cum lol

Can't you get pussy like that through surgery though.

Also all Americans are 56 percent nigger cum anyway.

have sex, white boi

>all these fucking normalfags
Get the fuck off this board.

already had, it's overrated!

Sounds like you're bad at it

Ice burnnn

gigalion

have sex

with someone you love and that loves you

Attached: 1566421783502.gif (440x248, 1.37M)

Literally the most disgusting thing in the world. Imagine sticking any part of your body in that dank, disease-ridden hole for pleasure. Heteros are truly degenerate.

>vaginas are disease ridden
>boypussies literally spread the modern version of the plague
What did he mean by this

>ywn binge on ginge minge

haha, dilate more

Imagine playing with that clit and getting the delicious love nectar out of it. Love nectar can be tricky to extract. You have to kiss her, suck her nipples, nibble on her ears and neck, before you work your way down to her love button for some cunnilingus. You gotta start out slow, then work up speed until you can pump her pussy juice out with your fingers. You gotta make sure she approaches orgasm but stop right before o to continue getting the love juice. After several iterations you finally have to let her finish and leave her a slippery mess covered in grool!

Attached: FKHOFiB.jpg (537x774, 56K)

That's a beautiful pussy, user. Gorgeous.

Disgusting. The only time I would want to have sex with a woman is if I knew for a fact that I was going to reproduce at that very moment.

I like twinks and traps because I don't like what has happened to women. There's almost no point in getting married anymore, and eventually my genes will be sold off to niggers and spics, so who gives a shit if this all goes tits up?

I especially like cute feminized twinks with long hair and hair accouterments like webm related with small-average peens. They're just so cute that way.

Attached: Video_19-08-28_05-02-43 (1).webm (640x360, 1.18M)

Every time I'm tempted by teh gay I always think of the how my weiner would get poopy and it turns me off of it. Otherwise it looks very exciting.