Despite not existing, time is the strongest concept we have

Despite not existing, time is the strongest concept we have

It's literally impossible to go aganist time. Our lives are just second long glimpses.
My NEETdom is about to end, I'll have to spend months cramped in a room all day with greedy normies
What will happen that all of this? I'll graduate. I'll work. I'll die.
The "fun" part of the life has ended without me having any fun and now I'm running out of time.

Attached: 1567032203316.jpg (624x624, 262K)

And what am I doing?
Dripping biscuits into tea at 2am

Attached: 1567032845888.jpg (2003x1775, 421K)

The funny thing is, none of these matter
Look how many people are in front of me right now. Almost all of them think they are special.
They are living like they will never die. Without even thinking about anything.
I guess that's how one should live

Attached: 1567033447215.jpg (4032x803, 1.14M)

I was leaning back and broke the chair. While felt terror I realized something so I'll have to take my words back The right way of living is to live like you won't be seeing tomorrow
Propably not an original thought, feels like an Instagram inspiration quote

Attached: 1567034045594.jpg (2413x2298, 619K)

>Family members spoonfeeds him
Be grateful ya faggot, my parents stopped giving a shit about me years ago, they wouldn't care if I went homeless

I am grateful user. Not like I was spoonfeed while growing up tho. They couldn't care less unless I was bringing shame upon them.
This is my first and last chance. I either get into a ivy-tier school (or any decent med school) or I have to work in a factory and pay them rent

Accidentally electrocuted myself. Again. I guess my brain is actually turning into a mush.
Just when I needed it...

Attached: 1567035198370.jpg (2413x3226, 374K)

FUCK normalfags, thanks.

Attached: IMG_8645.jpg (3264x2448, 1.1M)

Nice location mate. Are you there currently?
I tried going to a hill at night once (top right corner of pic related) then got scared by a bear
Not a pleasant experience

Attached: 1567035997289.jpg (3213x711, 994K)

Nah, was a while ago and i was pretty fucked up and ended up staying the nigth up there. It was a 3 or so hour walk and I don't even know why i went to that place to begin with. I cant go out at nigth anymore so i just do it early in the mornings, btw wht will you be studying for? Like what do you want to do as a profession, etc

vv your visit there feels like it's from an atmospheric anime
>studying
Too undecided
Growing up all my teachers said I was gonna be a leader/mafia leader/law dude
I was pretty cool with them, but life hit me hard so they aren't possibilities anymore
>Computer/engineering
Around highschool I thought studying CS/CE was my fate but I realized the field is too competitive.
Also my brain is melting and that will prevent me from becoming an actual coder in the future
So I only have one choice
>Doctor
Hell while studying and working. Work should get easier around 30. I can go to USA and earn shitloads there (compared to monthly 1-2K USD here they are paid 200K annually)
I guess I'll become a doctor. Also I wanna continue photography.

Sorry if I am not making sense. I'm a bit sleepy rn. Even our digits confused me.

it's cool.
I never tought of doing anything i even tried to drop out of hs but since it was private and very strict they didn't let me. After that i stayed a neet for about 2 years and then i was forced to go to college and i just did graphic design because i was into video editing and shit like that. Dropped out a few times and got separated from the career too because not going to class. Anyways, what im trying to say is that at least you have some kind of direction or have an idea of something you think you can do. My brother is also in med school to become a surgeon and he's doing very well in every sense, but he was always a chad anyways so it was to be expected.

Oh is that the income doctors make there? How fucked up is it there? I mean the societal/political aspect of getting to be a doctor and stuff in a hospital? Do you need loads of money and connections? Maybe you should go to sleep mate.

>school stuff
I tried dropping out when in hs but failed too. Not like it mattered. I just had to sleep on the desk for 5 days a week.
So what are you doing now? Are they letting you to become a neet?
>your bro
Pretty nice. Surgeons are being paid much better. I'll stay away from them anyway.
>doctor income
Yea. Note that Turkey is cheap as fuck. They probably live a better life compared to 200K Doctors of USA (expect the buying technology/cars part)
>I mean the societal/political aspect of getting to be a doctor and stuff in a hospital?
Literally nothing. Get your med degree and you can start working instantly
I don't like erdogan but he knows how to get votes. His medical system is pretty nice and shitloads of new hospitals are built every year.
>Do you need loads of money and connections?
No. If you're talking about education costs, it's free. Maybe you'll pay a little for paperwork but that's it.
>sleep
Not like I can sleep before 4:30 am these days. Only 3:30 rn

there is a thunderstorm here and i pulled up the binds and im listening to some good music. have a nice night user and good luck at school

Sounds comfy user. I miss the good old thunderstorms. It's fun to watch planes getting zapped and people getting scared despite knowiu a strike won't do anything
Sadly I couldn't take a pic of planes getting zapped so have this one

Attached: 1567039250917.jpg (3329x2490, 903K)

I have been a neet on and off since 2011. Just recently started to become more of a shut in but this year i started to go out more. My family kicked me out anyways so im alone sort of.

Also yeah that's what i did in hs since i have always been more of a person to sleep during the day and stay awake at night.

That's pretty nice, i was thinking that there was fucked up. I think i mentioned i went to college with a turk guy and worked with him in a company as a graphic designer but he was "german" so he didn't knew the language or ever been to Turkey.

What time do you usually wake up? And how long do you usually sleep?

Also i read everything you said but can't reply to all because phoneposting.

Nice pic. Your pics are always nice.

Where do you find money to keep being a shut-in?
>that turk dude
Yeah there are lots of them. Basically after WW2 (or 1? Probably not but I'm bad at history) Germany was low on manpower and requested able bodied dudes from us. He's probably one of that workers descendants.
I don't know if you got lucky but they are usually jerks that think they can do anything because they have BMWs
>sleep
4-5 am to 11am-1pm
The actual sleep is around 5 hours. For example, I woke up at 9am today and spend 2 hours trying to sleep back.
>phoneposting
Is there a problem user?
>pic
Well, you guys see the nicer ones... Thanks anyway!

Attached: 1567040307396.jpg (1345x1682, 746K)

Wow this is babbys first 2deep4me post. Don't you need to be 18 to post here?

user I've been making this kind of posts for over 4 years... I guess.
I was underage then, but not anymore.

It was usually family but i also got some part time jobs and i used to edit video montages for a game i used to play so i got money from that too. I played dota 2 also and i got into selling accounts and boosting, that was my main income but not anymore. I still have money from all of that. Im thinking of getting a part time job until december in a greenhouse taking care of plants.

Yeah he was an asshole, not the nice type of asshole, but still had to put with him since we worked together and were almost in every class, he also played football with me sometimes.

I sleep only around 4 hours or so too, but i used to sleep around 16h a day that was nice, but im used to sleep less now.

Nah im just out getting food and smoking.

My pics are always shit nothing much to show where i am now, only plains and farms and a few little rivers and mountains more like hills desu, they look nice in the early mornings when the fog is coming down i was thinking of taking some pics today but didn't maybe later when i go out again if there's fog, you are good tough, keep the photography hobby.

Btw how long have you been here posting with a trip? I have seen you around but i was gone for about 2 years and just came back early this year so i have no idea how long you have been here.

memento mori, ubi sunt, an awareness of the transience of things and the small, insignificant nothingness of human life is not immature. painting it as teenage angst strikes me as a coping mechanism adults use to repress the terror one feels when thinking about their own death.

Oh yeah i also "work" from time to time with a guy that ask me to keep stuff for him and take care of them, and he sometimes drives me around to do small stuff like repairs and shit on his place and farm.
He gives me food and money for doing that, he also let me use his hunting rifles so that's cool too.

>dota 2 also and i got into selling accounts and boosting, that was my main income
Just... What have you done? To the point it become a main income?
And I had fun collecting 1cent skins kek
>greenhouse
Seems comfy. Good luck with that.

Man we have to fix the sleeping part...

As photography, I'm sure you can get nice shots from there. I've seen dudes in /p/ doing it.
If the place you live is something like how I imagine it... It should be kino with fog. Light and fog makes great stuff too if you have a tripod

>Posting with trip
Less than one month? I had a serious thread before and some fucker impersonated me years ago. I kinda got paranoid and used different names and trips too...
For how long I've been here... When was the UCbrowser for Nokia 5800 was released?

Attached: 1567041808529.jpg (2684x3588, 1.44M)

Also I did threads about dovefrens (people even called me Doveanon/Dovebro... these were chill threads), nightwalks while I was constantly posting while doing it, creative generals, more stuff I posted while doing, doing irl stuff based on trips etc...
Then people started recognizing my posting style (apparently it's too girly) and man it was too scary. Using a trip saves me from that nightmarish feelings.

>job stuff
user that's pretty interesting. As I said before I get atmospheric anime feels from your life...

Attached: 1567042283461.jpg (1784x1946, 779K)

I was very good at the game and used to hang around a lot of chinese and european stacks since i had a good internet back then and was able to play in any server. When ranked started we just saw that as an opportunity to make money doing nothing but playing, i was spending around 14-18 hours playing and ranking up and making new accounts, then i got tired and just hired boosters and pay them some cash for every job they did. I still have around 24 accounts that i can sell... but no one is interested in buying accounts anymore and I don't have the desire or the will to boost or play a videogame in a serious way again.

Yeah i have worked in greenhouses before, chill job and you can do it alone which is nice.

Yeah it's pretty fucked up sleeping like this lmao

Ah yeah im just lazy as fuck and I don't want to research and do stuff, i just take the photos if i feel like it hahaha

Oh ok, that seems fair. I have tought about using a trip but I don't mind since i dont really post that much or make threads at all, i think in the last 8 months i made 3-4 threads.

>anime feelings
I have quite a few interesting stories, i have been a neet for a long time but not a shut in so i did went out and did shit around where i lived, those days were interesting but very tiring mentally since it was way too much social interaction for me.

Too girly? I don't see it, but i have met quite a few people who are paranoid too about being recognized here and all that.

I see...
Meanwhile I never actually learned my MMR. Opendota said 2.Xk but I don't trust it.
Despite having around 150~ hours in it I always had huge gaps between my matchs. Currently playing Dota Underlords to cope...

>greenhouse
I guess it could be pretty chill if you like it. we have everything here but I rarely help let alone entering the greenhouse.
I harvested potatoes twice when I was young and helped hazelnut stuff. That's it.
I sometimes move my ass to get apple from trees lol

Attached: 1567043742786.jpg (2503x3347, 1.45M)

Well, using a trip might worth the extra hate you'll get. It sucks to be impersonated. Even if we don't count the thread with two Rero's, I get angry at the thread with two Tman's

I hope it's not personal but what's the source of your name?

test test test test test
BRAAAAAAAAAp

test test test test test
BRAAAAAAAAAp i love redit

test test test test test
BRAAAAAAAAAp i am gay

I'd like to hear more, later...

>girly
I guess using "..." And being kind. I've had people asking me "rero are you a girl (girl)?" Just because of my style...

I have to sleep now because I can't sleep with the sun and it's already getting brighter. Goodnight mate.

Attached: 1567044325705.jpg (3347x696, 151K)

test test nigga nigga i love BBC

test test i have to sleep bc im gay

ah ok, something like that is happening now lol i guess
I don't know why people get mad at namefags or tripfags since there was never a rule agaisnt it, it was RECOMMENDED to just use them to confirm the identity of the poster, but that was it, a recommendation. And you still stay "anonymous" even if using a trip/name. And they have always been around, they used to be more than there are now actually.

Anyways, vv is just a short for vivi, and it is related to my name irl.

test test vv is a faggot and sux cox cringe

Maybe, idk, i can't differentiate when a girl is typing or when a guy is.
Anyways, goodnight mate, i'll go read some manga or continue with my book and smoke more.

hideous tranny sux cox

user I'll be back online in 16 hours and check this thread from the archives. Just to laugh at your failed tries
Also, even if you find it I can just post a geniune photo to prove I'm the real one and change my trip.
Also have fun
Goodnight mate. Take care

faggot fattog reru

>I can just post a geniune photo to prove I'm the real one and change my trip.
nobody knows who teh fuck you are delusional tripfag homo?
im just tring shit

vv is a homo tranny

spamming is against global rules

i like sopa de macaco

>a bear
where do you live?

Time exists you fucking retard. Pick up a goddamn book. You can even bend and warp time and it is directly tied to space. Might as well say the physical world doesn't exist you babbys-first-philosophy moron.

And they're all happier and more successful than you.