Asian female hate thread

>tee hee I said that I hate Asian men, please accept me White man, I am your whore

youtube.com/watch?v=Ll1J9NQul1M

Attached: 1567034747600.jpg (994x795, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

indiegogo.com/projects/i-love-white-men-at-ars-nova-s-ant-fest#/
youtu.be/wzoPC5-g7rU
youtu.be/Ll1J9NQul1M
youtu.be/ZZqkKtybP3E
youtu.be/MVKsuc1UDEQ
youtu.be/AFIpelrdKTc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why does this board hate asian girls so much

Attached: 1543430209074.jpg (540x637, 65K)

pass. lets see what happens if we cancel this one

Asian women are unrepentant white supremacists.

Attached: 156745767543.jpg (960x540, 75K)

Asian guy here. Do white people actually find girls like in OP's pic attractive? I don't find her attractive.

The only reason why white men have them is because BBC playboys are too few and are busy dominating all the white women they can handle, make no mistake. ASIAN WOMEN ARE FOR BBC

No she's pretty ugly. People fap to her being a psychologist that's into raceplay

NO PREASE IM SORRY WHITE PEOPUR ARE SUPERIOR STOP HURTING ME

Attached: 1567035239699.jpg (2700x1800, 1.34M)

i tried. the horses want to run

Imagine being so deluded you think that baby is white.
I fear that in 20 years the world will be consumed by Eliot Rodger copycats.

Attached: baby-girls-white-cotton-headband-with-large-satin-organza-bow-3353-p.jpg (600x600, 39K)

>Imagine being so deluded you think that baby is white.

Attached: 95.png (705x1864, 829K)

>psychologist
what? who is this woman? cant find the video

indiegogo.com/projects/i-love-white-men-at-ars-nova-s-ant-fest#/

This Asian woman made a show about only fucking white guys.

>"In my four years of living in New York, I've only ever swiped right on white guys on Tinder."

>I LOVE WHITE MEN is an exploration of one Asian woman's obsession with white men. Through a series of confessions, Reddit posts, email records, historical research, and reflection on her Singaporean upbringing, YY attempts to unpack the complex relationships she's had with the various white men in her life-- and figure out where to go from there.

Wow this is gross desu

>chang come out of your room, say hi to your sisters boyfriends.

Is this what finally did in St.Elliot?

Attached: 1567037473509.jpg (1260x1255, 179K)

>Asian women have it harder than Asian men
Absolutely not

every color robot loves asian women

I'm white, but seeing asian men being betrayed ans shit on like this by asian women really turned me off them

I want an ugly asian gf who will let me treat her like a worthless, inferior fucktoy in the bedroom, but be incredibly kind, sweet and loving to her in public and in every other private situation.

she has to be ugly, though.

thx bro. Im Asian, and yeah we actually had a decent culture going in the West for a little bit there. it wasnt perfect, but it worked. but feminism has ruined things for both you and I. We are in this fight together.

no. i dont. they dont appeal to me at all. i mean, if anything, they're parasites leeching off of whites. Its weird desu.

yeah they're like white girls x10

youtu.be/wzoPC5-g7rU
youtu.be/Ll1J9NQul1M
youtu.be/ZZqkKtybP3E
youtu.be/MVKsuc1UDEQ
youtu.be/AFIpelrdKTc

Attached: 1563999585419.jpg (852x941, 258K)

I always thought Asian men here should hit up the Latinas. Like y'all did in Guerrero in Mexico, or all over Peru.
You're both North East Asian deep down, so your kids would stand a better chance of surviving to childbirth, and the kids also will look like Filipinos growing up, which is fine.

Your main challenge with them is to keep them from meeting old white perverts who want to fuck their arses and make them trans.

can i get some videos of asian girls talking shit about white guys instead? it makes me want to make them pregnant even more.

>Filipinos look fine
They have darker skin, fat faces, wide noses, and are short little goblins
t.self hating flip hapa

why even bother specifying asian women, they're all scum

Submit to the BBC

Lol isnt that what asians look like though? I mean honestly you cannot be picky bro. I dont think asians are inferior and i love you guys but im just saying.... in the modern fucked up pozz world as an asian man you cant be picky.

You're just hating Asian women as they are not giving you any pussy. Leaves you out of pussy entirely, because most white women find you dick too small and black women do not see you at all. But you and other Asian men are no exception. Men of my country are just the same: as women of my country are not giving them any pussy, the men of my country hate them all. Then they buy a wife from Russia or Philippines and get scammed by them.

This shit will never end. Women only give pussy to the best of men today and in future, and men who can't have any pussy hate and kill women for it, even if it is not women's fault they can not have their pussies dilated for most below 8/10 men, and start bleeding while being fucked by them. It's something that got along the way of evolution. Also, if you think about it, it's kind of brutal to stick something as big as your dick into anyone's body so it's understandable if a man needs to be something extraordinary to make pussy dilate.

her dad/grandad looks out of it

Zero personality. No skills. Expects to be taken care of 24/7. No life goals beyond becoming a Twitch thot. Boring as fuck, no strong opinion on anything. Racist. Dishonest. Wrong color skin. Plays Nintendo because mentally 12 forever.

>butthurt bootyblasted chink manlets
you mad yellow boy?

>Zero personality. No skills. Expects to be taken care of 24/7. No life goals beyond becoming a Twitch thot. Boring as fuck, no strong opinion on anything. Racist. Dishonest. Wrong color skin. Plays Nintendo because mentally 12 forever.
t. white roastie

As if a weeaboo could ever make a correct judgement call. What a surprise. Having fun defending your bug waifus, hapacel?

mad roasty detected (once more, since it's probably your 5th thread today)

Attached: 1554666386386.jpg (600x600, 78K)

That's just all women. Asian women do think boba is a personality tho.

I didn't start hating Asian women until they started to push their shitty double standards on their male counterparts. I never got to date another Asian girl when I was younger, because they were all going after the white boys at my school. No, I didn't get mad about it, I just cut my losses and started chasing after white girls and Latinas. At first, the other Asian girls were smug about it, sarcastically wishing me luck and making little snide remarks.

I'm now dating this cute slightly weeb blonde girl, and I get a ton of hate from Asian girls. They will look at me with disgust when I'm holding hands with my gf. My female relatives always have some stupid snide remark. The worst offender is my cousin, who has exclusively dated white guys. She's the one calling me a race traitor and all this other bullshit.

As far as I'm concerned, you white guys can have them all. Asian women are trash.

>Asian men are expected to wait for an Asian woman that actually finds them attractive (even if that never happens while they're busy fucking white Chad's and having babies with them)
Sounds pretty based if you ask me

She's thin. Fat chicks are a lot of work to fuck and can literally smother you if they are on top. In junior high I learned the term "You don't fuck the face." Never really understood it until reading 'how to get a girlfriend'

Attached: how to get a girlfriend book by DJ Born.jpg (379x598, 95K)

just cuz you don't doesn't mean the majority of this board and website doesn't want them too

>didn't deny it
yikes. imagine being this jealous

Attached: 1537234143225.png (645x773, 11K)

T. Filthy chink subhuman male that can't get any pussy. Hehe White power bitch.

user you've become the very thing you swore to destroy
a nigger

Lmao fuck off I fap to filipinas

Thats the majority of this board except:

>no goals except losing virginity
>strong opinions on cringey bullshit

Stoning and honor killings should never have gone out of style. Racemixers get beheaded in an ideal world.

naw, bad joke. cartels and muzzies still do that

Yeah I got nothing against asian men, they can date as many white women as they want idgaf. I just like asian women, no hate for asian men and I view them as my equal.

Hapas are the divine race. These Asian women are only doing gods work.

women are attracted to low iqs
asian women love white men
white women love black men

white men aren't low iq

lower than superior yellow race

that's a nice theory, but wrong

Edgy af mate.

Have sex, incel

>There's a cute vietnamese girl coming over tomorrow to let me play with her boobs

Later virgins, I finna get the fuck outta here

Attached: 1poi3r.jpg (1067x600, 47K)

hmmm true. maybe your theory has some bearing

A white roastie made this thread
move on everybody

And they do a semi decent job at preventing racemixing, making them high IQ.

I love Asian girls. My gf is Chinese. They are sweet and sexy af. Most are also racist and hate niggers and arabs, but love white men. If you are white you should definetly travel in Asia.

But I'm from Jow Forums and Jow Forums not here. You are probably getting spammed by Asian incels. They spam Jow Forums all the time. It must be hard to know your women all want to get impregnated by Aryan chads. But I am not going to stop passionatley loving Asian women because of you whiny faggots. Asian women were built for Aryan cock.

Nothing personal asian dudes, you can fuck white bitches i don't care.

>But I am not going to stop passionatley loving Asian women because of you whiny faggots. Asian women were built for Aryan cock.
based

Attached: 1542545329406.jpg (480x480, 41K)

Sex is disgusting and so is the obsession with it.

I hope you get shanked and put in a stew with a dog. You same cunts freak out when a nigger cucks you, but see no hypocrisy in being the niggers of asia: commit crime, have a lower IQ, steal women, and then yell "muh dik" when your pea brains overload. You are a nigger.

yeah but white girls liking black guys is a myth and asian girls liking white guy aint, so we are nothing like black people, Maybe you should try hating less and maybe you will reincarnate as an white man as an reward for good karma and fuck all the asian girls you want

>y-you're a hypocrite
don't care

Attached: 1539785089843.jpg (1024x770, 124K)

is he an asian man, lads???

he said dogs and stew and only asians eat dogs

>myth
You wish. You are a virgin living vicariously through images of men who are not you, boning women who wouldnt give you the time of day.
You are ashamed of being cucked and being unable to compete, that is why you go for the bottom of the barrel.

well, somebody said homeless were eating cats in portland. and the swiss are known to consume a little doggo now and then.

Attached: FAD0EC56-83C5-4861-9FC5-9CAA5CDEF5A7.jpg (267x189, 8K)

That is fucking disgusting, and I said dog since he mentioned going to asia.

>low IQ
Whites have higher verbal IQ. Visual-spatial IQ is less important. We are the master race. I bet you aren't even 6ft. But don't worry bro, hapas are the future.

Attached: smug_roy.jpg (500x504, 30K)

Are the Swiss honorary asians then?

>You are ashamed of being cucked and being unable to compete, that is why you go for the bottom of the barrel.
lol i literally couldn't give less of a shit about white women or who they fuck. asian women are the most desirable on all dating apps. saying they're bottom of the barrel is just cope.

Attached: 1542462531472.jpg (1200x799, 233K)

No, the Swiss value individualism.
Asian girls are not bottom of the barrel, just the ones you get.