Do twin girls ever lose their virginity together?

Has anyone come close to this ultimate sexual achievement?

It would be so great. HNnnnng!

Attached: tumblr_pcy7h51OEF1u9cz7vo1_1280.jpg (1035x1280, 380K)

Drugs would certainly help. I know a guy who fucked two sisters at a festival, and yes, drugs were involved.

Molestation doesn't count

my ex gf was raped by her brother who made her and her sister compete with each other, trying to be his favorite little sister. She didnt know how fucked up it was until puberty

Twin here, the answer is literally never unless there's abuse involved like and . Gross.

only the european ones i think

i slept with two sisters. shit is just as dope as you think it is.

the one on the right is cuter
the other has kind of a scary vibe going on with her

Usually it's TO each other, rather than WITH each other.

Yeah..and she actually went back to living with him (she told me she forgave him and I needed to as well) when she randomly broke up with me. Never sticking my dick in BPD again.

Imagine having deflowered and creampied your two sisters ... wow.

That's one of my ultimate fantasies to deflower two virgin twins

LARP, everyone knows that twin girls kiss each other

He stopped doing it with my ex once she hit puberty because he was scared of her getting pregnant, so her sister thought that the brother liked her more and let him do whatever he wanted until she hit puberty. Afterwards he switched to his cousin who he slept with while my ex was in a bunk bed across the room from him. He claims to not remember any of this, he was 14 when he did it and his sisters were abused from age 8 to 13. If you're wondering how the fuck this can happen, their mother is a BPD piece of shit and their father is a beta bitch who gives in to anything she says. They were absent from their kids life most days.

Morality aside, fucking your sisters and your cousin is in a way ... sexual paradise.

Attached: 20429886_10156553192949129_8815857878241952124_n.jpg (768x960, 108K)

What a disgusting guy, I hope he goes to jail

tfw she told me I looked like her brother before we ever met and I had to learn about what happened

Did he get their assholes or have sex with them together though?

Attached: 11065925_10153731658984129_7261124553205487144_n.jpg (640x640, 90K)

man what a sick fuck

I didn't but me and my sister literally did everything we could do apart from each other once we hit high school. I say "I didn't" like I've actually had sex. She has, I haven't.

So you watched her get fucked?

Attached: 1459205844884.jpg (4368x2904, 1.91M)

Of course not, I heard all about it though.

would you have sex with the same guy as her?

at the same time ofc

I mean maybe. Probably not though. Like 75% no.

Twins are terrifying. Imagine going out on a date with your gf who has a twin sister and it turns out it was actually the sister.

Would you not have fucked a guy together and kissed each other if you were drunk?

Were you naked around each other and kissed each other a lot?

I banged twins before but not taken their v card, no.

I hate these questions. No no no no no no

How tf did you manage to bang a couple of twins? Greentext story time

Did you never see each other naked or in underwear, that's weird. Also who's the hotter twin

You were implying that we've made out naked not if we've seen each other naked. Of course we have.

We're identical, her face is a little more defined though and I've always been jealous.

So you walked around naked with her a lot, nice. Who has the tightest body?
>You were implying that we've made out naked
So you've made out with her while clothed, nice

Jesus I can't say anything can I?

If you must know she's in a little better shape. I probably only have like five pounds on her though.

I haven't made out with her.

Do you guys have the same cup size and what size is it?

>I haven't made out with her.
Why? It's really hot
>If you must know she's in a little better shape. I probably only have like five pounds on her though.
Alrighty

Same sort of friend circle in college, I tagged along with them on a vacation trip to see family. Got drunk and banged one of them and after about a few days together the other wanted in on the action. We kind of knew it wasn't going to be a serious relationship so we just took it for what it was and fucked around for the rest of the vacation when we had the chance. When we fucked around all three of us though they didn't do anything together, not like they were sisters making out or anything.

Is there a lot of competition between you guys?

We wear B's

We aren't the biggest people in the world

Because we haven't ever wanted to. It's not really something normal.

Not really. I'm pretty passive and generally weaker. She just gets what she wants.

>Because we haven't ever wanted to. It's not really something normal.
You should, it's really hot

>Not really. I'm pretty passive and generally weaker. She just gets what she wants.
If she wanted to make out with you or fuck a guy with you would you say yes?

I want to breed with two twins and have a big happy family with them

>We wear B's
>We aren't the biggest people in the world
Do you guys have nice butts?

I really don't know. This isn't an easy question.

I'd like to think so. It isn't very big either though.

>I'd like to think so. It isn't very big either though.
Send a pic of you / your sisters butt
>I really don't know. This isn't an easy question.
How so?