TSwift: Fugly, Tranny, or Other?

I legitimately can't make up my mind. TS gives me major uncanny valley vibes to the extent that i can't really determine her(?) actual gender. I've seen hundreds of photos of TS throughout her entire life shopped and otherwise and they're all androgynous as fuck, right down to the baby years. Also the majority of discussion on the topic has been meticulously scrubbed from JewTube, Google etc. What do you guys think? Is it just really bad genes or something else? Was she born with intersex characteristics? Help.

Attached: 340432.jpg (1920x1200, 725K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_uFoERIdiAQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Most celebrities are trannies. Kevin gates for example is a ftm tranny, I'm almost certain cardi b is a mtf tranny too. TS has wide shoulders and barely any hips. Her hands are also mannish.

kek what the fuck are you talking about

girls can never be manly can they?

Sounds kinda tinfoil to me. Any evidence?

Tswift is a faggot tranny

Nope, every female must have g-cup tits and hips larger than that in circumference. Every female must have a feminine face too or else she's a mtf tranny and deserves to be gassed. Also, she can't like male interests either, or the deal's off.

Yet she's richer, more attractive, more famous and an all around better person then you in every way.

I'm starting to think that's the case because there used to be a lot of videos talking about it and now barely any. My question is why specifically those videos? It doesn't seem like an effort to crack down on insults or badmouthing TS since people still talk shit about her all the time. Imagine the pandemonium if people discovered one of the most popular musicians in the world was secretly transgender.

She's rich by lying and deceiving the public and her "boyfriends". One day she will kill herself because she is starting to look like a dude straight up.

Imagine getting triggered by Taylor Swift in 2019

>triggered
People don't care about how this tranny is pushing her new album here, NPC faggot.

Who me? I'm not triggered. I just need a semblance of closure.

Attached: 8633a3ba1162c7002847bbb5700de7a7bd989bf7_full.jpg (184x184, 15K)

What? You're trolling right? She looks fine to me. Where is the broad shoulders, masculine jaw and Adams apple?

Go ahead and tell me this isn't at the very least androgynous.

Attached: taylor3.jpg (564x712, 49K)

She has clear feminine characteristics. You can say she isn't attractive, or has unfortunate features, but she is clearly a woman.

Dude look like a lady aya yaya

I wouldn't even know she had a new album if it wasn't for you

Closure isn't real. Life isn't a movie.

You could swap out the clothes and hair and she would reasonably pass for a man.

Semblance. There's a u in illiterate.

>she is clearly a woman

Attached: file.png (852x566, 984K)

Yeah if you augment someone's jaw and add facial hair you can make a woman look like a man if you only look at a close up of their face

All I know is that her pussy stinks.

If you have youtube, you would know because they are pushing that shit hard on that shitty site.

We're just making up the masculine attributes right

Attached: taylor-swift.jpg (640x347, 50K)

I would suck mommy TSwift's cock while she called me a good boy or girl.

She's all woman anons.

Attached: TMF_28329_74-1.jpg (1200x900, 1003K)

OwO wat is dis

Attached: th.jpg (520x360, 63K)

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: Taylor-Swift-Video.jpg (1920x1080, 227K)

straight up thought I was looking at MJs body for a second there

Oh yeah, I have nothing against being blacked desu. It just feels like a deliberate marketing ploy. Same with the LGBT signalling.

We all knew this was going to happen eventually

TayTay confirmed coal burner

Attached: B8722433-51C7-4443-AEF9-ED022CD91F9F.jpg (650x647, 21K)

To think fags actually tried to make her an Aryan idol before with Nazi quotes and shit on her pics.

youtube.com/watch?v=_uFoERIdiAQ

hmmm why can't i post this taylor swift is a tranny video hmmmmm

Never seen this one before, ty!

Nazi's must be losing their shit right about now. Tay has gone full SJW.

Only one solution OP. We must make TSwift show us Xer's genitals and boobies!

Good point user. With the dozens of boyfriends txshierm's had, some nudes will leak eventually

I forgot to mention ass too, need a pic of that. You know what, to prove her sex, she should just release a full set of intimate nudes that cover everything. Boobs, genitals, ass, legs, even feet and armpits.

Ass is peak anatomy.

>Taylor Swift
>TS
>TransSexual
But for real if you legitimately think Taylor Swift is transgender with no evidence you might actually be schizophrenic

>no evidence
plenty of evidence has been posted

I wouldn't say no evidence because she has a lot of arguably masculine physical traits. Also i offered numerous possible explanations besides that. Gaslighting is fun though, huh? There's nothing wrong with TS being trans either imo. But the stuff i posted in addition to her high tenor vocal range is certainly not how most females present.

Honestly I was watching Euphoria about a week ago to see exactly how trash it was and Jules stuck with me for some reason. Afterward I stumbled upon a recent live q and a with TS and i couldn't help but notice how many anatomical similarities there were to the "actress" who plays as Jules. So I did some digging and it just got weirder. The speech intonations, the photos... It's either an extremely unfortunate coincidence or something else. Plus the fact that JewTube seems intent on taking down any videos calling TS a man just makes me even more curious. Taylor is a unisex name so maybe that was deliberate on the parents' part? Idk frens, it's weird as fuck the more you research. Would explain why TS is a huge supporter of LGBT rights too...

Also she's terrible at staying on key and her voice keeps getting raspier and deeper, which might be more than just smoking or poor technique. I know about the issues trans women have singing, because speaking like a female is something I researched as an aspiring voice actor. Turns out it's pretty easy to do. Singing? Not so much. If she was exposed to female hormones at an early age it would shorten her usable vocal cords and vocal range by extension but not necessarily change the natural resting pitch either.

Sorry guys, I'm obviously kind of an autist. Lol

She's like a scarlett johansen with the voice of an angel my dude.

I like her voice honestly, but no. Also Scarjo is gross imo. Especially after seeing Under the Skin.

Toreador

Are we talking bullfighting or VTM?

Its called vulva you fag