Zoomers pretending to care for environment and the world

>zoomers pretending to care for environment and the world
>they all literally have the latest phones and other disposable gadgets with rare earth materials

Is there a more hypocritical generation than these dumb zoomers?

Attached: Greta_Thunberg_at_the_Parliament_(46705842745)_(cropped).jpg (600x800, 350K)

Never ascribe to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity. The phone never told them to advocate against phones, so they don't.

What do rare earth metals have to do with anything?

Phones don't tell people what to do and that quote also doesn't apply here whatsoever.

um im a zoomer and i got an old ass laptop and phone from fucking 2001

they are dumb af, and have been told since birth pollution=CO2
i can't blame them they are lower than estrogenated antibiotic filled cattle ready for the slaughter

just look at this dumb inhuman for instance

Gold and ore mining takes a lot of resources and has a negative impact on the environment. Most of these devices are uograded to the next one after a couple of years.

Rare earth metals aren't inherently bad for the environment. Admit it. You wanted to sound smart, you got called out, and now you look like an idiot.

And most of that gold has already been mined.

>The namefag is retarded

wow what a shocking turn of events

im not even the same person as u can tell by my huge capital letters name
the issue is the extraction and refining
u are lower than intensively farmed cattle
hello dunning kruger riddle reditor, pls reread:

Attached: C7MxQiEV4AAYTh2.jpg (1200x780, 151K)

Yeah I bet you collect VHS tapes too.

Where's her phone in the picture? What are you talking about?

Also you're on a board of social assistance receiving right wing millennials.

no i dont im not that fucking gay
im just a poor fag who cant afford new shit but also doesnt want new shit because my current works fine

Why? That doesn't really follow with what he said.

that's the same retarded argument as you can't be a commie if you use an iphone
either way we're already past the point of no return probably so there's no point of trying to save ourselves anymore

>>zoomers pretending to care for environment and the world
>>they all literally have the latest phones and other disposable gadgets with rare earth materials
>
>Is there a more hypocritical generation than these dumb zoomers?
OP you are very smart

>Greta Thunberg is 'pretending' to care about the environment. At 16 this girl has had a larger and more positive impact on the planet than you will have in your entire life.

>Bruhu can't criticize society cus like youre a part of society
>Checkmate libtards.png

>Is there a more hypocritical generation than these dumb zoomers?

every fucking generation of kids has some dumb movement, have you never read a fucking book in your life OP? This is no different from the degenerates pushing for pot legalization, or the ones that went on strike because they weren't allowed to smoke cigarettes in class.

>that's the same retarded argument as you can't be a commie if you use an iphone
Not a retarded argument. If you are a communist then you want to end the exploitation of the working class. By buying an iPhone you are supporting one of the worst companies when it comes to labour exploitation. You don't need an iPhone and if you really cared about worker exploitation you wouldn't buy one.

Honestly, I've never really cared about the environment but I think it would be interesting to learn more about it and how to save it. Any good books or reading recommendations? where should I start?

>has had a larger and more positive impact on the planet
she has damaged the planet through her larping favoring rare earth mineral extraction for the "CO2" meme dumb cattle

Attached: 1547884679919.jpg (598x1065, 85K)

with the tools an iphone provides you, you can do more good for the movement than you've done harm by purchasing an iphone.

ends justify the means sort of thing, an aggressive strategy that only works if you are truly devoted to the cause.

You can achieve everything you do on an iPhone with other products from companies that exploit workers less than Apple does.

it was a metaphore

Ok grandpa but boomers are the worst this is one zoomer plus boomers are the first ones to pretend to care about the environment

Zoomers are mental retards, they grew up with social media, web 2.0 cancer.

I am glad that I just missed all those things and graduated from HS back in 2006 and spent my 13 years of total school normally without any cancer.
Never trust a zoomer and the media world, no sensible objective person would do that unless it fits your agenda.

i dont like her solely on the fact she's ugly and so I dont like looking at her on the news

Attached: 1555665109691.jpg (442x509, 27K)

>boomers are the first ones to pretend to care about the environment
but boomers were actually concerned with real pollution, and cleared it up in the west at least, not absurd feelgood memes like "global warming" which is raping the Earth via rare minerals extractions and shifting production in China where there are no ecological standards

Attached: 1498769938666.jpg (855x534, 733K)

>Phones don't tell people what to do
*Laughs*

The reason things like those phones are an issue is because of the way capitalism functions. Businesses (and by extension the economy) can't survive unless they're constantly producing and marketing new goods, which is especially relevant to things like phones because of how dependent the cell phone industry is on planned obsolescence.

We need to move away from markets and towards planned economies, and it does frustrate me that so many environmental activists don't see that or don't want to say it. But placing the burden on individuals to radically change their consumption habits just makes people's lives harder without doing anything to change the wastefulness of the underlying system that drives that consumption, making those efforts futile.

I agree but are you into the gobular warming meme?

lol let this fucking shithole of a world burn to a crisp. liter, burn tires, smelt lead, who cares about this dump. fuck the EPA.

>unironically using that argument

Attached: 1546441057221.jpg (814x578, 102K)