Why do women act like children?

Why do women act like children?
Seriously,
>they try to act so adorable and start crying whenever they fuck up.
>Can't even make a doctors appointment without a parent or a man
>Make every choice based on emotion
>LOL Nameste! Starbucks! is no different than "LOL DOLLS AND POKEMONE"
>They all pretend to have anxiety and depression to get attention
>All social media whores
They all act so fucking immature!!!

Attached: women act like kids.png (815x452, 53K)

Sexual selection.
Men kept banging childish women.

>start crying whenever they fuck up.
>Can't even make a doctors appointment without a parent or a man
ha ... ha ha

Attached: 1564603849047.png (817x656, 127K)

>Mad beta acts like thats a bad Thing
why care user? what good does that bring you
Just find a unicorn (a girl that is not a Whore) and be happy with her

trying to one up the boys
it's a competition between the sexes

Same reason we do, fail forward into getting cared for with no effort.

Attached: 1557882911082m.jpg (1024x683, 121K)

Because they are legitimately fucking slow

Pokemon was dope once, the soul died after X & Y. And I'm being generous here, SoulSilver was when it peaked.

this
they can stop putting their dick in crazy as well

As much as I respect individuality, there was never any proper control of them as kids. And now the alpha females/ stacies have hijacked the whole dating pool.

I agree. If you've ever seen Shield Hero, you'd know that they're good at faking too. It's disgusting.

Because when they whine and cry, white knights and horny dudes will stand up for them and validate the behavior. Remove horny men and women will mature real fast.

>Remove horny men
How do we do that?

*white women are infantile. Women of color, who have actually been through real life situations, are usually more mature since they have to grow up faster.

Pathetic right user? Theyre so useless

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 94K)

*women of poverty
the nonwhite(poc is an offensive term) women that are rich are just as bad as any other spoiled person
maybe worse because they don't suffer from the physical ailments white people suffer from

Race has very little to do with it. Plenty of black and asian women are like this. It has to do with class. Rich and middle class women get everything handed to them by society. It's poor women who have to grow up faster

You're right. I misspoke. Poor women. Underprivileged women. Women who had comfortable lives act like fucking kids.

Smart dudes sticking together, and the stupid, impulsive ones can rot in their own filth

It's easy to stay acting like children when an entire culture and society enables that bullshit
The femaleentail development is literally stunted because she can be and get away with it

careful now, speaking for others is dangerous

>Why do women act like children?
the most mature and driven people I know are women, no need to generalize. Having said that many girls now days like men if might add, just don't know what they want out of life, so might as well stay a kid as long as possible.

sooner or later you are going to have to support yourself, or find yourself someone who can.