Live in apartment for 6 years

>Live in apartment for 6 years
>One of my neighbors has 2 dogs that bark all day and well into the night
>year after year the barking got worse and worse
>tried everything from earplugs to white noise machines to covering walls with soundproof blankets, nothing worked
>complained to the landlord, but he didn't care
>whoever lived in the apartment below me gets a dog that barks constantly
>That's the last straw
>specifically look for apartments that do not allow dogs or pets in general
>the only one I can afford is much further away from where (40 min vs 15 min) I work and $140 more per month
>Move into said apartment
>life is good for about a year
>3 months ago
>hear very loud barking out of nowhere
>Find out which apartment apartment it's coming from
>I don't even share any walls with them, the dog is that fucking loud
>knock on door
>politely tell them pets are not allowed
>She went from friendly to super hostile the second i said this
>"Who the fuck are you?!" "If you harass me again I'm calling the cops!"
>complain to landlord
>He says he'll take action
>a week goes by and I'm still hearing incessant barking
>call landlord again
>"oh yeah, that tenant's dog is an ESA. We have to allow ESAs so we can't do anything about it."
>I was paying an EXTRA $1,680 and commuting an extra 200+ hours a year JUST TO AVOID BARKING DOGS AND NOTHING ELSE and I still end up having to deal with it.

FUCK dogs, FUCK dog owners, FUCK this retarded "ESA" bullshit, and FUCK Colorado for forcing landlords to allow them. ALL I FUCKING WANT IS PEACE AND QUIET YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS.

Attached: 389484589.jpg (707x500, 85K)

If that service dog is constantly barking at ther people it can't have been well trained and thus shouldn't actually be a service dog. The owner may just be claiming it is a service dog so that she can get it into places it isn't allowed to be. Then again, if the landlord knows it is a service dog, then i would assume there was paperwork for it.

Feed it chocolate, that will make it silent

An ESA would never bark like that, period. Probably some negress or trailer Tammy trying to be special.

Hey OP, was it a pitbull?

I ask this, because there is a few places in Colorado that outright banned them. Might be able to pull a fast one. Also fuck pitbulls.

Move again, next time rent some high rise apartment, so you can minimize the chance of hearing dogs barking. Even if they are barking, the chances are they are levels below you.

Service dogs are not the same thing as ESAs. Service dogs require special training so they don't lunge at people, bark all day, rip up everything they possibly can, and generally act like retards like every other dog, but even then service dogs occasionally chimp out because some people think you can make a shitbull or retardweiler into a service dog. But the majority are ok.

ESAs, on the other hand, require no special training and it's as simple as filling out a few forms and paying a fee to get your retarded, aggressive and loud dog registered.

While all states have laws saying landlords and businesses have to allow service dogs, laws vary from state to state on ESAs. But more and more states are passing laws saying landlords can't "discriminate" against owners of ESAs.

>An ESA would never bark like that, period
ESAs don't require any special training, at least in my state.
>was it a pitbull?
Rottweiler. I looks really fucking ugly tho, so it might be part pit.
>there is a few places in Colorado that outright banned them
In the state of colorado, businesses are allowed to ban them, but not landlords.

My friend has a service dog jacket she puts on her dog to have around her everywhere, maybe that ho is lying?

I know what you mean. They could at least put in some extra effort to get a breed that won't bark. Fucking manchildren. It's always about them, and nobody else matters.

Attached: 1535653615674.jpg (560x570, 83K)

cuck you kont

Attached: 1567016615262.png (1199x630, 1.19M)

Lol I hope the dog annoys you and keeps you from falling asleep dog hating faggots should get the rope

>I was paying an EXTRA $1,680 and commuting an extra 200+ hours a year JUST TO AVOID BARKING DOGS AND NOTHING ELSE and I still end up having to deal with it.

kek

Attached: boomer.png (500x500, 368K)

Dogs are the one commonly owned animal with the potential to be massively disruptive to practically any human environment they're introduced to. Cats can be disruptive to the natural environment, but they generally aren't disruptive to humans unless the population is really bad. Dogs are the only animal people own that are loud as fuck, and it only takes one faggot barking dog to ruin an entire block, even worse if there are multiple dogs, because one dog barking kicks off a domino effect of every retard dog in the neighborhood spazzing out and barking too. And there's just nothing you can do about it. You can complain to every authority under the sun about a loud dog, nobody seems to give a shit. This is to say nothing of the dogs that are genuinely aggressive and will maul people for no fucking reason.

In my opinion, dogs should be completely banned for ownership within the city and suburban areas. Rural areas are spread out enough to be mostly fine.

Attached: 6180052.png (741x1000, 488K)

Sue.

Barking is literally the only loud noise that is in people's control to stop, that we are forced to deal with. Party next door getting too loud? Police will come and tell them to keep the noise levels down, hell sometimes they even make arrests for disturbing the peace. Someone blasting their stereo? Police will issue a citation on the spot.

Doggo Mcfluffchonk barks for an hour straight every night? Gee, tough luck pal! Get earplugs. Oh, you can hear them even with earplugs because they're that fucking loud, well that's too bad.

Leave poisoned dog food outside her apartment. She has to take her dog out eventually. If you're lucky, she won't notice in time to stop the dog from eating it. Also make sure to wear a disguise so you don't get caught.

Hahahah its true some homeless girls I let crashat my place had their own
>service dog
Turns out she was going to get him certified later, as in it was just a mutt at that point which she lied about to everyone about its valor to take into places dirty animals should not be allowed.

Women lie and dogs are for sluts who literally cant sleep unless touching a warm body.

Attached: EAC59F0B-CE3B-43F0-A7DA-0644C712BFC3.jpg (288x318, 25K)

any vet can debark a dog, its humane, and solves all of your problems

all dogs should be bought/sold debarked before caged and leashed

Get one of these babies, I had a problem with my neighbors dogs because they wouldn't shut up so I got a bird house that emits ultra-sonic sounds that hurts dogs ears. Now I can sleep peacefully in the day and no retarded dogs barking their heads off when I sleep.

Attached: IMG_0755.jpg (466x466, 24K)

It's actually illegal and many states for dog owners to allow their dogs to bark for more than 10 minutes. Not joking it's like a $150 fine where I live.

My mom is one of those people, turned into a demon when the neighbor told her to keep her dog quiet. I hate dogs and think they should all be shot. As a mail carrier, dogs are a huge problem and will attack/bite the carriers all the damn time. The bird house seems like a good idea to get.

Fuck mail carriers. I can't wait until Amazon replaces all you cunts with self-driving trucks, robots, and drones.

Attached: olive_o_pm_depot.jpg (512x384, 43K)

Why do women like this and the one in the OP turn into such demons when people even suggest their dog is out of control? It's like you insulted their family honour by telling them to keep their dog quiet. It's so excessively emotional.

I got two bird house out back right now, one is near my retarded neighbors fence and the other is at the end of the my yard, they work so well even the dogs down the street are affected. It's funny because the neighbors are getting suspicious as why their dogs don't bark anymore and avoid being outside but they'll never know it's me and even if they did they can't do shit about it. Fuck their dogs I love watching them get that shock of pain when one lets out a bark every dog on my street feels it and it's hilarious.

its actually not our fault if your mail gets mixed up or delivered late. lazy retards at the plant will put mail in the wrong bin because they are too lazy to print a new label for a bin thats already full and they want to go to break. they slack off all the time and take 3 hour breaks and not get in trouble because the union protects them. mail is supposed to be done sorted at 5:30 AM but i end up waiting until 9 AM

I work at a grocery store and in the past year I've noticed a major increase in the number of people bringing in obviously fake service dogs. It's against store policy to even ask for any proof that it's actually a service dog, and no matter how disruptive the dog is being or how obvious it is that the "service dog" is fake, we can't ask them to leave or challenge their claim. It's always, and I mean ALWAYS, a white woman in her 20s or 30s pulling this shit.

Cats are far superior to filthy d*gs

Attached: 1551982984430.jpg (960x916, 124K)

Well yeah, you can claim you need an emotional support animal for anything

Even if the landlord wont do anything you can still call the cops, in washington if your dog barks for more than 20 mins straight it can be a noise complaint and call animal control

Plenty of townships, counties, cities, etc. have laws about barking dogs, but the problem is that there is a severe lack of enforcement of these laws even when people complain.
I used to live in a county that had a law about dogs barking more than a certain number of minutes. Despite this, my neighbor had 4 dogs that barked at pretty much every second of every day and they were outside 99 percent of the time. I called the police probably an upwards of 30 times. Eventually they got annoyed with me and said things like "how many times are you going to call about this?" and "we have a lot more important calls to deal with". When I told them the exact noise ordinance code explicitly stating dogs were not to bark more than a certain number of minutes, they just got more annoyed. At most they'd send an officer to their house and ask them to put the dogs inside. Whenever that happened they put the dogs inside for like half an hour and put them right back outside and they would proceed to bark nonstop. They never even issued them a citation, much less a fine.
I even tried taking them to small claims court, and prepared with video of the dogs barking at 1am, 2am 3am...and had a written statement from another neighbor backing me up. It ended up getting dismissed.

Attached: qnq4th16ve821.jpg (1242x1435, 100K)

Wow what a shitty township, where I live police love noise complaints especially from dogs because it allows them to write out more fines thus increasing their revenue. I know one lady that has her dog wear a muzzle when it goes outside because she got police called on her dog twice and each time she was given a fine, she tried to fight it in court to and loss. Where I live the cops may be assholes but at least they do their jobs.

I fed rat poison to my neighbors loud ass dog that would never shut up. It died and the neighbor has no idea it was my fault.

Don't the dog, man. Blame the retarded owners who can't discipline their woofers. This applies to all pets, children, and "special people".

This world needs more heroes like you. Not being ironic in the slightest.

Attached: 1451505580249.png (1100x850, 1.25M)

Get violent.

>woofers
I physically recoiled in pure disgust. Stay away from civilized society you fucking psychopath.

based catanon

Isoniazidum in a tasty meatpiece for a doggie and your problem is solved.

I suspect my neighbour's poodle died after eating a poison sausage.
I think I know which neighbour did this, and I can't blame them, the little shit was yapping 5+ hours every day.

This right here. Just kill the dog anaon.

Consider having sex by going on Grindr, I doubt you are a TOP but maybe a twink would let you fuck their boicunts it would help with your stress

>not confronting the owner
>not moving
>being this much of a poor fag beta

Lmao well your life will be much better if you transitioned, you are very low testosterone

If there are such laws (check for them) then keep calling the competent authority (it's not always the police's job, there are usually specialized officers for these kind of stuff) and just keep harassing them until they take action as the laws commands.

unironically kill it. buy dog snacks and fill them with rat poison, then dump them along their route in the grass when they go for a walk.

i already had to do this because we had a neighbour with 3 large dogs and they where shitting everywhere. on the sidewalk, the street, in the grass, right in front of the fucking door to the house. it was a fucking minefield. laid the baits down in front of their house in the grass and when they went for a walk they would find it. and they did. all dead. i moved a year later.

just kill it retard
steak marinated in antifreeze, chuck some pieces outside your apartment

retarded, it'd be obvious who did it
Hmmm this dog died to randomly spawning poison and there's no one who wanted it gone anyway, guess it must have been an accident!

of course no one will think it was an accident, that's why you drop the poison at night when no one is around. just don't get caught.

>living in apartments

I won't do it ever again. I'd rather be fucking homeless.