/Dicklet general/ 5 inches or less edition

/Dicklet general/ 5 inches or less edition
Is there a bigger curse upon man than a small dick? Any non-virgin dicklets out there? What has been your experience?

Blackpilled? Try these cope books

amazon.com/Its-not-size-that-matters-ebook/dp/B076Y4Z2FF/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=small penis&qid=1565222685&s=digital-text&sr=1-1

amazon.com/Small-Penis-Bible-Ant-Smith-ebook/dp/B01NBVGRWC/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=small penis&qid=1565222685&s=digital-text&sr=1-2

Attached: 1560128093946.jpg (500x500, 50K)

Imagine caring about the woman's pleasure during sex. What are you, a cuck?

>be me
>be intelligent and eccentric
>easily able to get girls
>in the end they want to fuck
>my penis is actually really small
>opposite of what you expect from a "Chad" like me
>I dump them saying "you're not worthy"
I've had countless gfs but I'm still a virgin

Attached: 1567037691442.jpg (1080x1492, 369K)

Sauce. Even retards know that's bullshit.

alright nigga we get it. We have small dicks. Could you stop posting this every 5 minutes and find some other way to cope

Attached: It hurts.jpg (1000x1092, 489K)

Being tall and massive while having small dick is literally suffering in natural form

Attached: apubear.jpg (660x716, 53K)

Why would you hurt your fellow man like that

Attached: 1496533692855.jpg (376x410, 20K)

>be me
>have 7 Inches
>show online virgin gf while exchanging nudes
>she says she "doesn't know if it would fit"
>nnggh to the max, tell her we would work it in slowly
>tfw not a dicklet

Attached: 1566419052244.gif (416x414, 1.62M)

>A doctor shilling his shit.

You need to learn how to think critically. Ask yourself who benefits most from this article.

>Hint: The answer is at the bottom

Don't have the link sadly. But it was as said.
Also it wasn't even at the bottom. His pic was EVERYWHERE

Being a manlet with a decently sized member isn't good either. It just makes it easier to be caught in the zipper or sat on. Nobody's ever going to see it.

I gain too much attention from females simply because being intelligent,tall and fucking massive(not fat), but i cant use any of benefits because of having smol peperonni

How do the girls react during and after you've fucked them?

Just get good at oral, you crybaby

user read carefully. I'm still a virgin (exculuding titfucks back in the day)
I'm not letting a woman see this dick. The difference would be huge. I just tell them they're not worthy and dump them.
Makes them crave like crazy tho

>she declines
>persuade her
>end of story
bravo my virgin friend

Wew lad, I don't know what to say. That said I think you've got to roll the dice, fuck and see how it goes.

That's the problem fren. I can't. I look alpha as fuck outside but I'm actually insecure af and my alpha energy is coming from it.
The only times I got into bed with a girl were the ones my dick won aganist my brain. I have a thing for thick girls with +f cups due to anime and I cannot control myself.
Still, I only did pazuri and finished without giving them any pleasure. That's why we broke up instantly.
Maybe because of my pencil i dunno

user assuming you are telling the truth, if she went as far as to titfuck you, I think she would have been receptive to your dick

Maybe. It's too late now anyway.
But not taking the risk of failing at giving her pleasure is a wiser choice.

I accepted my fate and became a paypig to a younger and more well-endowed male.

> This psyop again