What does it mean when a girl has weird hobbies?

What does it mean when a girl has weird hobbies?

Attached: 1567036122009.webm (900x753, 1.23M)

she's phenomenal at sex

>What does it mean when a girl
She's a whore.

It means she's just copying her current boyfriend.

Means she's into freaky sex

Unironically this
Girls have never thought of anything interesting to do as a hobby on their own because they have inferior intelligence
If a girl has an interesting hobby it's because her bf, her bro or her dad introduced her to it

It means she's a tranny. Women don't have hobbies that deviate from the norm.

Her dad neglected her. Get after it, she fucks like a tiger

but i have weird hobbies and my dad fucking loved me as a child infact i am live with him since my mom doesnt support me neet

The girl in video related doesnt know about or give a shit about firearms. It was frusterating watching that youtube video where "liberals shoot guns for the first time" and the try to justify banning them.

Women are physically incapable of this?

I want a Jow Forums gf!!!!!!!!

They dont exist. There are plenty of loose range traps though.

Why do women hate firearms BTW? Both for sport and self defense they dont see it as a valid hobby or interest.

Attached: IMG_20190712_175234.jpg (2417x4142, 736K)

Historically, they've never been forced to struggle for their lives, like us guys have. It's Hindsight Bias

>What does it mean when a girl has weird hobbies?
she is a more rounded person, and actually has other interests besides your average girl.

There's a girl at my mma gym who has nothing but guy hobbies. Even her job is a traditionally male job.

>mma
>off-roading (drives a lifted bro truck)
>motocross
>welds for a living

Btw, nice to see another Jow Forumstard here. Don't own any guns, but I hope to get back into the hobby when I find a decent job.

Attached: 1527535942823.jpg (1400x933, 1.82M)

>Ben Avery shooting range

The best shooting range I've ever been to. I usually go there when I feel like waking up early.

If non-virgin: She's doing what her ex liked to do
If virgin: She has a personality

How is loving guns a weird hobby? What kind of shit hole are you from?

Outside of rural areas and red states, it absolutely is considered a weird hobby.

Never been there, but I know what you mean. There's nothing more peaceful than open ground at dawn's breaking.

This. People outside these areas either think you're edgy, "unhinged" (irony), or a wannabe assassin. Especially if you own something that isn't a hunting gun with a wood stock.

How I know this is an obvious answer.

pretty much this

can't argue

Because it's inherently unmanly. They want their partner to dive into danger to protect them. Not pull out some piece of metal to kill any threat

>guns

That's not a weird hobby user, that's what true normality looks like.

Attached: Annie Oakley.jpg (598x747, 141K)

>firearms
>inherently unmanly

You sound like you've never had your shoulder bruised from recoil or your ears deafened from tinnitus.

Attached: special.jpg (625x468, 55K)

It means she's an attention whore capitalizing on a niche market. You will never see women doing unconventional hobbies unless it's in the context of her posting herself doing it on twitter/insta. Even for guns, look at the one girl who open carried on her campus. I guarantee you if her boomer fanbase wasn't padding her wallet she wouldn't even look at guns.