Is it me or are the fembots more hostile than usual today...

Is it me or are the fembots more hostile than usual today? Could it be all of the Asian woman threads that's effecting their mood? Do white women really hate Asian girls that badly? Is it jealousy?

Attached: BestPokeGirl.png (810x904, 717K)

They're not actually fembots, they're trannies and men larping retard.

Yeah white females suck. Cant accept they are second best.

Attached: Cute-Short-Hairstyle-with-Hat.jpg (500x650, 90K)

why are you posting the worst girl

Attached: 683be3a5a2b21ea9477ec6e9d9e60eb1.jpeg.jpg (640x853, 56K)

im a fembot
idk
i was doing really well today then all of a sudden i felt so terrible and depressed...maybe its the moon or something

>Cant accept they are second best.
You dont win any silver. You only lose the gold user.

Attached: d14dd4d4814863387c5e117a4c1528e73f3b641a_hq.jpg (491x593, 37K)

Image her shitting in her diaper, her loose stool spreading everywhere. Image her demanding to be changed while she charges eBay crap on your cc. You pull it down and the greezey slush drips down her legs, suddenly she farts and a big spray gets in in the face, cleaning her legs gets it all over you and the smell doesnt come off for days, forcing you to stay home and have no friends, Image enjoying ever second of it, haha. Crazy

yew guys are persistent and tarded, its why nobody likes WMAF memers.

coping this hard for your fetish.
pride is scary

I would drag my balls through a mile of broken glass just to hear her fart through a walkie talkie

Sorry, but this thottie is the top tier

Attached: White2.png (455x1100, 328K)

Probably because every other thread is bashing white women

Why are you posting second worst girl?

Nobody cares, shitposting the same thing is just annoying.

Woah you're so jaded. People being mean to white fembots doesn't bother you even a little bit?

Attached: 1550408437023.gif (476x463, 416K)

Man here
Jap girls, South Korean girls, Chinese girls, they're all sluts, and you weeb larpers are all delusional.
female nature is the same on a global scale, you need to find the right set of personal values and patriotic culture, going on race ain't gonna find you shit

>fembots
You mean trannies? I mean they are insane so it makes sense

Are you confusing Misty with May?

Attached: ScalyGroundedArgentineruddyduck-size_restricted.gif (434x250, 1.64M)

their periods synchronize user, they spend so much time shit posting with each other, that they it's pretty easy to tell when the whole of r9k is bleeding. All of a sudden we are drowning in dicklet threads

>Jap girls, South Korean girls, Chinese girls, they're all sluts
This isn't true though. Look at bodycount by country rates.

NIGGER MAY IS BEST GIRL. You shut your whore mouth. May has all the perfect qualities

ah yes, the famed self reported body count, the #1 thing women lie about, yes, I will totally look into that.
YOU need to look into the dating culture in japan, they fuck like rabbits, and birth rates are low because they ain't after no damn kids
in china I will admit, a bit lower, strong traditional values and practical thinking, family oriented, but still sluts, especially if the right guy approaches them
south korea is just morally bankrupt, like sluts in japan but double the body count

in short, delusional weebs everywhere

yew leave Korean girls out of yer slandering right now. Apologize

Attached: 0CD9A665-7D70-422B-B58D-6571986073BA.jpg (527x483, 43K)

misty fem mogs all

Attached: sample_c251bd635973aa28f1c4783899261bad.jpg (850x1275, 537K)

look man, when people say girls are slutty in their country, they're wrong for thinking it's different in other rich countries with lots of personal freedom
women whore around, nowadays, they do it a lot
and with all these "dating" apps? they do it even more efficiently, so why pretend?

>a white fembot with hurt feelings is lurking in this thread
i want to comfort her

Attached: 1546393203336.jpg (478x556, 96K)

It's anonymous so there's no reason to doubt it. Average Korean woman has 4 sex partners in her life average Swedish woman has 14.

Baseless bitch with no good qualities

sounds like they have really controlling families, probably the same deal as in china, sluts with a leash
and if they have a strong accent on "prim and proper reputation" then you can be sure they lie on anonymous polls to maintain national image as well, especially if patriotic traditional values are deeply rooted directly from their parent's influence

i want misty to jerk me off with her bikini bottoms desu

Well there's studies behind what I've said you're just talking out your ass. My word holds more weight than yours.

Weebs are so obsessed with personality

I don't even give a shit because I haven't watched pokemon since it was on TV.

Clearly Misty is the prettiest.

Attached: sample_6d968197d4c3f595929a7206604ded93.jpg (850x623, 126K)

Negative. Incorrect. False statement

I'm not talking out of my ass, you keep strutting about thinking korean shit don't smell and you'll find yourself burned
self reported studies < universal female nature and modern 1st world tendencies

>universal female nature
All anti-yellow feverists are incels

When white women have hurt feelings, they dont get sad and bundle it inside like a normal woman would. Instead, they lash out and act like fucking manic, manly, retards. They dont want your comfort user. They want to punch you. Even if you didnt do anything wrong, they just have to put blame on somebody else because they cant admit the problem is them themselves, and nobody wants them for their manly behavior.

lmao keep your tardmerican labels
who says I dislike them? I'm just not delusional

and female nature is cruel, and omnipresent in women, suppress it, deny it, it's there all the same

dubs and I get to fuck misty

Attached: d273b246d399f125b5c39ebffc0f8c02.jpg (400x600, 59K)

Mays tits are too big in that one

that's mean. what if a white girl read that. i bet she'd be sad !!

Attached: 1554593096501.png (652x737, 292K)

>tits are too big
waste of dubs

Attached: 1554747152029.jpg (847x1200, 266K)

I don't find Asian girls hot but thats a rare rare thing,almost all men find Asian women to be the most attractive, they are scientific proven to be the most attractive race of girls and they are a lot smarter and more talented and they are better at raising kids, more fertile and can have more children, also they age way better and have tighter pussy, make more money and have better personality's.

may is often portrayed as a tit cow

Attached: 22010cbb35b4f36ef2291fc277e257df.png (1000x800, 80K)

isn't that all subjective though ? also if asian girls are so great why dont you like them ?

wow, its as if it was written by a WMAF memer or sumshit. yew people act like asian girls are the only women on earth, lol

Attached: 4854275B-4085-457A-9861-4870A338C64E.jpg (300x300, 24K)

See there they are fine though. Its just when they are excessive

they re hostile if you arent chad. If ur short for example the distain in their eyes

why do incels hate misty?

Attached: 00540ab456163ddb48d96e1660e687e6.jpeg.jpg (800x600, 47K)

I just don't find them attractive, i think its because their faces show less emotion and it just freak me out but i know logically all those things i say are true and i also know Asian women would give me hapa kids and i know that white men are the most powerful and desired race of men and only white women could give me a white child.

Better question why do incels like her

you sound delusional also thats a run on sentence

look i like white girls better, i just no logically that Asian women are better at everything that is consider to be womanly then white women.

Misty is the obvious Chad waifu

Attached: f2778580d8c8c7011f625850be3e86dd.png (850x500, 52K)

disdain for pIebs

Attached: A6A951BF-2458-49B6-9314-F656660362DD.jpg (720x1280, 634K)

right buddy, totally not a WMAF memer.

Attached: E12BC7D3-21E8-4CF5-ACFF-1ACC0E3097DF.jpg (270x400, 19K)

My English isn't the best but my arguments are solid but please continue to attack the arguer and not the argument .

lol i get Jow Forums has alot of troll and stuff but thats not me, i like white women because i can relate to them and also nothing is hotter than a white trans women, some people just have different opinions than others and thats ok

riiiiight bud. keep being yew, WMAF spammer

Highly negative. Misty is like lowest fucking teir

Fuck off nig lover. Your girl is the shittiest of shit stains

have fembots aligned their menstrual cycles from browsing the same board yet?

look you seem like a smart and caring person, your just wrong about this one, in 99.9 other case you would be right, shit i wouldn't believe me