Please give me my brazilian autistic bf/gf to fuck my female(male) virgin butt and play card games afterwards with

Please give me my brazilian autistic bf/gf to fuck my female(male) virgin butt and play card games afterwards with

Attached: images (4).jpg (500x500, 32K)

no but you can put an end to your life

Yes you shouldn't end your life

originally no

unoriginally yes

This sounds so comfy
minus the brazil part

Why Brazilian though?

yes brazil sucks

because im in brazil hahaha kms

You'd have no trouble finding someone to fuck you in Brazil.

what card games? mtg?

I do, i'm not even too autistic and make friends, get called cute, but it never happens, prolly because everyone around is a cowboy or a geek normie and they don't really enjoy knowing i have a thing down there

mtg is good, also pokemon too, and i like to learn new ones or play casual ones (with the standard french deck or fun fast paced games)

I wish I had a friend to pick up random tcgs and regular cardgames with. There are so many interesting ones out there with cheap collections, but I can't play them against myself. What mtg formats do you play? The last time I play pokemon I used some buzzwole gx deck, I saw they now have tag gx and stuff.

Well good luck with AIDS.

I play pauper and modern, honestly think pauper is more fun, but heard commander is the best one.

Pokemon is becoming a mess honestly, weird op trainer cards and the tag teams which imo were stupid in the first release but with the last collection became extremely strong. I play with a dark/psych, thankfully didn't find someone with tagteam cards and such yet lmao

I wish too, there's a card game store in my city where you can pay per hour to play all the games, it's really good. But i rarely go there because only one friend and he's usually busy.

Doesn't happens if you're not stupid and don't fuck half of the city

I prefer legacy to modern, but yeah, pauper and edh are a lot of fun. Picking some meme commander and trying to build a deck around him is always a really fun. Because of that sort of consistency, you can also set up really crazy combos.

Any examples of the super op trainer cards? Pokemon is known for them, so having something which is even stronger sounds really stupid.

I'm not a br, but do you want to talk on discord or somewhere more about cardgames? We could play mtg on cockatrice etc.

are you in south brazil by any chance?

Attached: 1504563307314.jpg (763x763, 90K)

Cowboy? You in the midwest you fool?

I know little about commander because of how no one plays it around, but i'd love to try it someday.

The new tagteams are kinda ridiculous by themselves despite the price (especially the charizard/reshiram and gardevoir/GayEvee). LT surge and cynthia can be gamebeaters and i used to build strategies with them, and cynthia comes with some newer starter decks as far as i know. The triple energy is an one shoot but it is just perfect to boost the new tag GX. I haven't played against those but saw them being use at local comps alot.

I'd love to, but since my HDD failed i'm limited to this phone, it sucks and i can't play card games on it i think. It's the reason i started trying to play irl actually

Southeast, but it's a relatively rural city so the midwest people keep coming here with their hats, country shirts and bulge showing in stupidly skinny jeans while they drive/pilot/command(???) horses and drink Skol.

Attached: images (5).jpg (746x411, 40K)

Sao paulo by any chance?

Sp here
passa o zap bb

south gang here
teach me how to play cacheta again user

Sou de mg, foda

Arruma dois baralhos pra gente e sobe aqui pro sudeste

tenho os baralhos mas acho que a lasanha nao vai aguentar ate ai

Attached: D8HW_xcX4AAjGnX.jpg (1200x675, 67K)

BR gigachad with a 23cm penis and large MTG and YGO collections here

i need to know your good enough for my cock. post your bussy, tummy, and boytits to apply for a fuck. don't worry, even if u pass ill treat you like the faggy cumslut bitch you are no matter what

and hurry tf up. sloppy pussy is for betas

Attached: TotallySpiesAndSluts.jpg (1024x1593, 359K)

I'm going to sleep, br females (male) add me I'm tower of kane#2701

Are you alright

triste, perdemos a cachetinha pq o sul nao e meu pais :'(

>I prefer legacy to modern
That last B&R update hurt me real fucking bad, and I think I'm only gonna play legacy from now on.
Both my decks getting fucked at once was too much, and I don't even feel like making another deck with Chinese fakes after that.

>female (male)
You wot m8?