Would you date a picky eater?

Would you date a picky eater?

Attached: B9722981-26B4-4124-ABE2-556F3D829EC3.jpg (750x912, 135K)

>picky eater

that isn't specific at all, give me an idea of how much of a prissy little knob you are and I'll make my judgments OP

Attached: 1566973079821.jpg (750x416, 24K)

Unironically no, that shit pisses me off. Especially if it inhibits what I eat or affects her health/body negatively.

I am a picky eater

If I don't like your cooking, I won't eat it at all. I would always want to go out to eat rather than consume whatever you're making for me.

>picky eater
>specific to cooking style

OP you're confusing specific taste and disliking certain taste. besides if you don't like someones cooking tell them instead of being an amerifat cunt

your gonna eat my hamburger helper/ occasional nachos or spaghetti and like it damnit!

i would date you but you're cooking

I actually hate spaghetti under any circumstance but I'm fine with the other two

well then we can get along :)

I'm a picky eater myself, I'd be a huge hypocrite if I wouldn't.

Sure and you would be eating my cum every single day almost exclusively.

Currently dating a picky eater. She eats nothing but grilled cheese, mac and cheese, and ramen. It sucks.

I do not mind dating picky eater. You will have to cook what you like meanwhile i only cook for myself.

Yes,because i am one too

so long as she lets me eat her ass
after a good shower that is.

I "dated" a girl who only ate bread and fries.

as long as you eat my dick everything is gonna be fine and dandy

Attached: 1565873814620.png (800x445, 403K)

My boyfriend is a picky eater and it's simultaneously hilarious, endearing, and maddening. He won't eat:
>mayo
>anything carbonated
>ranch dressing
>cheese cake
>any desert that isn't the flour part of a cake
He generally dislikes:
>cheese
>dairy
>eggs
>spicy food

And there's a few more I'm forgetting. Point is, for someone like me, whose culinary pallette is influenced by the likes of Julia Child / Italian food it can be a bit trying. He mostly just likes fruit, vegetables and steak. He doesn't like putting anything on them except salt and pepper. Maybe lemon.

Attached: BC582094-1801-4753-AFB3-6B3CE3E8CE43.jpg (236x330, 20K)

I've dated a vegan before.

Before that, there was a Persian girl who wouldn't eat seafood.

I'm allergic to kiwi fruit, whatever they use to preserve most ham/seaweed snacks and chow mein/types of msg in instant noodles(I just use siracha or bulldog fruit sauce for them).

I'm an ozziebot, so not from the us desu. Pic related we have these birds near my flat.

Attached: 1563853199465.jpg (720x960, 144K)

I can't afford to be that picky about my women thanks. If one comes along one day in the far distant future one day it'll happen why am I so disliked who happens to be choosy about what she eats that will be my least concern.

>whatever you're making for me
Why would your boyfriend be cooking for you?

Attached: 59cef8009cefb78ea06244b3eacdc754d1cea39d6cb729e46f969fbeaff129d7.png (580x720, 340K)

if it isnt for a religious or moral issue id slap the bitch upside the head. my spic family has raised me to eat whatever was available or offered to you especially if its in someone elses home

It's more rude to eat whatever you're offered and then vomit it up than to refuse because you can't eat it.

you cant or you refuse to, big difference manbaby
you stomach that shit and say thank you

Maybe if spics made decent food they wouldn't need to use politeness to get people to eat it.