Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/V7EogrAGgwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=w3aARJcBbcw
youtu.be/IOmmViP4mf8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"y-yes I am... its going good i just did 4 hours of editing today ahaha"

>6 views
>only sub is his alt

Attached: 1427090773619.jpg (300x360, 35K)

I made some lego vids as a kid and i have like 1000 total views. Suck it faggot

Attached: gITxd.jpg (1920x1080, 86K)

Link channel stupid ass niggy original

Pretty good, just posted an edit desu

i guess
i uploaded some osu replays earlier

Pretty shit, desu. I started uploading in June of 2017.

Attached: vcxvxcvxcvxccv.png (1277x636, 46K)

I'm working on my new instagram account. hard to get people to check it out when you're so small

i uploaded a distorted video of those faggot blackpool kids rapping and thats got like 2k views

What's your channel? Originally speaking

I make music for a certain niche of video games and anime. I'd rather not link my channel for obvious reasons, but I'm just losing steam since it feels like my music is just overlooked by other people in my niche, other channels get a lot more momentum, I feel like the audience only likes me for this one thing and that I'm just spinning my wheels and it's ultimately futile to turn my music making into something that makes decent side-money like others in my niche have.

Just feels like slow growth with not a lot to show; granted there are times where I do like the grind, but it feels like I've been stuck with my music and channel and like I'm no good and that everything is just useless in general.

All I want is to be decent at something to make up for all the bullshit, and I've invested a lot of blood/sweat/tears into it, but it doesn't feel like it's enough and if this doesn't work out I'll just jump off a bridge or something as I have no desire to live a life without some kind of talent, skill or ability that makes me have a purpose. I wasn't built to be a side or useless character.

Attached: EDAGlyDW4AIMq1l.jpg (240x240, 15K)

>bitches about lack of success
>doesn't share link

Attached: 1561931642850.jpg (583x722, 77K)

youtu.be/V7EogrAGgwQ

No dreams now only tears. 8 hours of editing today

watched a few seconds as i'm choked for time right now but seems incredibly high quality
nice job user i'll probably sub and watch more later

not sharing a link

That's very kind! It takes a lot to work full time and put so much work into a new channel so comments like that feel fantastic

Best editing software?

i hate my latest video but i uploaded it anyway to fill my monthly quota.

youtube.com/watch?v=w3aARJcBbcw
post it my guy

Lots of content there user

Incel video was good am sub

Also for anyone that wants life advice from a uncaged autist here is channel
youtu.be/IOmmViP4mf8

That's probably the best one i made tbqh