How do depressed people cheer themselves up?

How do depressed people cheer themselves up?

Attached: 1567043195792.jpg (711x720, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/K_YCXWSgIOI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Music:

youtu.be/K_YCXWSgIOI

Attached: tenor.gif (498x401, 294K)

That cute dogs thead on /gif/

Do something proactive instead of being a whiny self loathing anime poster. You are depressed because you have not accomplished shit in life, and the more you sit on your ass seeking validation from Jow Forums, the more time you waste.

Attached: EDADB18C-DCC2-44EA-825F-5CDBFF54CD9A.jpg (500x500, 60K)

by posting frogs of course!

Attached: 1564204288188s.jpg (237x250, 7K)

i don't. I cry everything out. Then i feel empty for a while and then i cry again. Rinse and repeat

what can one accomplish when one is a literal genetic trash?

>How do depressed people cheer themselves up?

By setting short and long term goals, and accomplishing them with all support and effort they can garner and apply

Attached: Winter Lights, Alaska.jpg (1600x1200, 339K)

every skill is learned
and effort is rewarded no matter what skill you pick
so find something you like and do it, often you will have to force yourself or spice things up, because of depression, but that's the struggle
genetic trash or not just do some fun stuff

It will put your mind off of hating yourself

Attached: 1561819037503.png (232x107, 6K)

im so depressed that im incapable of crying so i just sit there with the pain in my chest to never be released

I will die alone without experiencing love anyway, so what's the point?

You should experience hate instead.

I don't think you understand depression.

If you dont have skills, volunteer at shelters. Dogs are always looking for new friends to play with.

bravely accept your circumstances, remove yourself from your desires, material, lustful, spiritual, all of them, and realize that this world is, ultimately, of little significance in the galaxy
chase the fun you need, force the absurdity of your life on the society that denied you, constantly improve through all the pain and at least you can say you gave it your all, no greater glory than that

I feel like I'm drowning, I kick and paddle but I'm sinking. No matter how much I want to I can't scream for help; who would hear me? Would they even help? Could they even help? I'm tired and I can't kick for much longer

Attached: 33475C70-D085-4F2F-8684-56687B6FD946.jpg (423x951, 82K)

heh fuck off retard, I'm the most depressed fuck here, would eat a fucking bullet right now if I had one
I know this struggle better than you

dogs are scared of me

Damn, it do be like that. I rarely cry, for a while I thought I couldnt, but one of my rats died a few days ago after giving birth and it crushed me. Had to freeze her litter of babies to kill them fast and prevent them from starving slowly. Cried like a little bitch.

So you're just talking shit, you don't even practice what you preach.

huh? Do you think doing the things I described will magically make the depression go away instantly?

Originalol Taking medication.

No, turns out they will make you the most depressed fucker in this thread. I'm disregarding every "advice" you're giving.

it was hyperbole, and I don't have to prove anything to you
op asked, I answered

thoughts about suicide.

Music, fucking around on Flickr studio and playing Vidya with online frens

That was super comfy user. Got any more like that?

I really want to kill myself... Someone tell me I'm worth something...

Or perhaps he's not 'accomplished shit in life' because he's depressed. There is always inevitably some 'tough love' self-improvement guy that comes into these threads, and clearly your philosophy isn't compatible with depressed people, or people with any mental affliction for that matter. Of course people could do anything they want if their mind was always working and always full of energy, even when it feels like they're tired. But the sad reality is that most people do die without 'turning things around', as if that's something you should want to do anyway. A lot of people do die the same as they started. And it's got nothing to do with 'strength', it's just ability. Do you have the ability to not be sad? That's the question. If it were some magical strength of 'willpower' that could be exercised regardless of mental state then no one would let this happen to them. But there's a reason why only the few 'succeed'.

Honestly, just find a good playlist of music, light up a blunt, and stare at the ceiling and keep telling yourself that "it'll get better"

Attached: DzPv5EjUUAAKydn.jpg (456x456, 50K)

cultivating an inner fantasy life has been very helpful for me
even when i'm feeling like absolute shit thinking of it through the lens of a daydream world where i'm not myself lets me deal with it with my imaginary friends supporting me
Okay i've never typed any of this out before and im just now seeing how fucking pathetic it sounds but its really nice believeme

mushrooms. ill probs order some today

Attached: when i help robots.jpg (1826x956, 327K)

by stop being depressed

Escaping to idealism and fiction till I build the courage to try again.
Working out is also pretty nice, hard to get started but after 20-30 minutes it starts to feel good.

yeah listening to the ost of halo 3 odst does it for me esp neon night is pretty nice

Normally they go out drinking with their friends or spend some time with their significant other.

Lol shut up. These people wallow in a pit of misery without realizing how good they actually have it. Keep babying them and theyll be worthless forever.

Shitposting on here until I pass out.

There is potential and skills within you that you haven't even begun to reach for yet. You can learn new things and find opportunities you cannot even begin to imagine right now.

cheering yourself up won't work
you will feel good for a while but this feeling will leave you and you will need more. you will become addicted and over time whatever you were doing to cheer yourself up will stop working
you need to find a long lasting goal and push through life to get to it. you also need to work on yourself by working out and studying, so life becomes easier for you
and in time you will need a romantic partner to have your life fullfilled

Man, I wish I could cry

OuO FK U

They don't. They go milk pity out of strangers on the internet.

Attached: 1548356482072.png (754x419, 337K)