Alternative to suicide

Take LSD or Psilocybin. This will cause neurogenesis, changing your brain. You are your brain, so if your brain changes due to neurogenesis, you are technically killing the you of the present, and replacing it with another new person, while still retaining your past memories and a bits of your past self.

Attached: psilocybin.jpg (1100x1018, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lysergi.com/index.php/1p-lsd.html
youtube.com/watch?v=11AQnsyi4YE
youtu.be/6AfFM8pfy4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is pretty much the sole reason im working my ass off hoping for a better life in the future. If I can get my own place, with a decent job, then all I have to do to kill my old self and rewire my brain is take these potent psychedelics.

Some people say its an experience akin to being reborn, imagine that, all your traumas and shit can be erased with these guys.

im amazed
tell me more please

Shrooms suck. Grew them for a while, tripped out 4 times and was done with it. The euphoria was nice but it was not worth how restless and itchy I got. Im also still mean bastard so nothing changed.

technically tho u are dying everytime you make a new experience because that changes you
and stuff blabla

This forces rapid change. In my opinion gradual change is still you.

If you get a good life, just don't take them. A bad trip will fuck you further and may lead to worse trauma or a shittier mindset.

I have tripped many times, it really did not help me. I appreciate this world view I've developed that I feel is a lot closer to reality than most people's. But at the same time, hardly anybody really gives a shit about the "truth". And psychedelics, especially LSD, have stuck with me long after I have come down. And I'm certainly not the only one. HPPD is a very real thing, and it doesn't just affect your vision. It can fundamentally warp your mind. I'm just saying, robots need to be careful with these drugs. A lot of us are mentally ill, and tripping does not mix well with a fucked up mental space. I think these are some of the most intense experiences a person can go through, and it goes much deeper than "whoa dude I'm trippin balls". It's like being on the pinpoint of existence, and it can open you up to uncomfortable truths about life.

Better then just killing yourself.

Acid allows you to experience daily suffering in a way that you couldn't previously comprehend. To take acid is to invite the devil to live in your head.
I once believed the things that you were saying, and I used psychedelics in attempt to heal myself. It made everything worse.

Hey I've been feeling the stuff that you've been saying for over a year now. Thank you for putting into words what no one else will say. I don't recommend for any of us to use psychedelics.

I have no way of getting my hands on those. Surely there's another way?

>Take LSD or Psilocybin

I cant get any, I'm stuck in my room unable to do anything, just going outside is a struggle

I can't do anything on my own, everything just stresses me out. Living at parents on government autismbux

Attached: PepeCrying.jpg (520x522, 46K)

It really isn't. Death is preferable to fucking up your reality with acid.
Like said, it can add some disturbing depth to your perception of suffering. It ain't no joke.

AHEM
BUMP
and whatnot

anyone know a market and vendor that is good for small pieces of paper?

Take up a hobby in mycology and join your local mycological society. They won't ever find psychedelics for you, but you can learn enough skills by interacting with those individuals enough to wear you may be able to identify psilocybin with accuracy. It's a pretty comfy autism hobby too. Collecting spore prints is fun.

Pretty sure that you can order grow kits online for like 50 buck. That or it's cheaper to buy the spores online for like 15, and buy the stuff you need to grow it, which involves a tote, and whatever the substrate is. It looks cheap as hell to get into, and if you're a NEET, then you definitely shouldn't forget to mist it.

Almost every bad thing that comes with psychs comes from people being cocky and taking too much, or doing it in a bad environment.

You aren't taking enough. Terrence McKenna famously said that the real magic doesn't begin until 5 dried grams. Don't know how much I agree with that, though.

and risk a traumatic bad trip? hell naw. I know im just gonna see cockroaches and that fuckin momo bitch

Shrooms can be grown, all supplies including spores can be obtained online. Look into PF Tek for an easy way of doing it. LSD can be bought on the dark web with 0 chance of being caught if you use tails, send your btc to another wallet before sending it to a dark market, and only buy US to US.

I almost killed myself during a trip, psychedelics are fine when used properly but it comes with much more responsibility than you can anticipate. If you have any mental illnesses you should probably avoid it or at the very least get a good trip sitter.

Looks like dream and wall st are gone so there's empire. SamSpade2 is good for small quantities, not sure if he's on empire though. Honestly just check the reviews and any domestic seller is fine.

Both of tthose induce psychosis and can aggravate schizophrenia

Only if you're predisposed, and it was gonna happen sooner or later anyway.

Isn't that the point? Fukcing origi

I was growing about 140g every week and a half. There were times I probably had more than that. Its just too restless of a drug, didnt change mind, so Ill stick to downers for a cozy feeling.

I should mention 140 wet not dry, and I just ate them fresh.

I took a 1/4 oz for my first shroom trip. That's what I would suggest to others.

This. I havent done LSD in a year and when I close my eyes I still see colorful flowers and dancing green hexagons. Sometimes I see them without closing my eyes. Its really annoying.

The fuck? I've never experienced anything close to this.

Yeah I get flashbacks too. Every now and then I'll just space out and see my vision warp in front of me especially if I'm running low on sleep and staring at a screen. It's not that bad, just abit annoying

I've never had a flashback or any other longterm after effect from psychedelics.

Very cool user, thanks!

LSD fucked me up don't do it. Smoke weed.

Just trying to give an alternative persoective. I have many years of experience with them and never had any longterm problems from using them.

>dude just take drugs bro, take drugs and spiral downwards until you kill yourself again or destroy your life in the process
Fuck off, you junkie shit.

Doesn't work dumbie.

If your life stays the same even after effort no amount of lsd in the world can change that.

This drug cope is pathetic I used to believe it to but after doing most Psychs I've just resigned myself to alcoholism.

I tried DMT, 2cb, Shrooms, LSD...
Nothing helped.
You know what helped? Red wine. I have red wine every night and it makes me feel happy. The next day I don't feel hungover, my brain still feels warm and I still feel an afterglow from the last night.
It also boosted my confidence and stopped me from constantly thinking such serious thoughts constantly.
Psychedelics gave me HPPD and made me agoraphobic.

>use tails
?

they were there before you just didn't know what to look for

Attached: 2019-08-28-231235_296x216_scrot.png (296x216, 18K)

I took about 7 grams once and it was sweet and intense on the come up
I'm glad it was late and I decided to just run around my parents house and watch youtube videos because being outside with everything warping and tons of energy can be dangerous
once the whole high kicked in I laid on the couch and relaxed
I remember taking deep breaths and waves of energy pulsing through my body and weird texture projections on all my walls
once it became too intense I closed my eyes and felt expansion and the universe and all kinds of cool visuals
the come down was the best, I watched a couple hours of graham bensinger interviews and thought about life and how these successful people put in the work and found an opportunity

it's great just do all you can to avoid dangerous situations on the initial come up
cold fruit juice is bomb during the trip you can literally feel the sugar and vitamins running through your body

Nigga im just about weed, fuck that strong drugs shit

The point isn't to feel good, the point is to go insane so you can avoid wageslavery

....I've been unemployed since February and my HPPD and agoraphobia is stopping me from getting another job.
You're 100% correct, this will happen, it happened to me.
I'm not "insane" but I am seriously mentally warped to the point of not being able to function as a wageslave anymore. It just doesn't compute.

I don't know man I guess you could outdoor labor or become an artist

I tryed salvia divinorum one time, literally the first 2 minutes it was like a loss of every sense and you are in another place, u feel all real, u actually dont know that u are high on sativa, u think all that u see is real, i saw one short flshback of myself being less than 3 years old, playing on the garden, on first person view.
And i mean, whats up with that, it is just a drug thing, not really magical or spiritual, just your brain being intoxicated
Just tryed once and im done with it

woahh,,,,, dude you must be like...... a geinious or something

lysergi.com/index.php/1p-lsd.html

Buy the research chemical 1p-lsd. No need to leave your house when you can have it mailed. It's practically the same exact thing as LSD.

salvia fried my brain for a few months
I was listening to a song smoked a big bong rip and the last 1-2 seconds of my existence kept repeating and I couldn't change the outcome and I was stuck in a loop for like 15-20 loops
same part of the song my same hand movement it was nuts and I couldn't do anything to change it
then I went to a black void and was just confused energy and thought I died and started to panic
when I woke up I was upstairs on the kitchen floor with my crying calling for my dad to help
my dad comforted me and I thanked him and felt so good to be back in my body

afterwards I felt like a total asshole and never did salvia again

I've looked into that but it seems like their management changed to more scammy people or packages have been seized. Either way, people report not getting any customer service response for weeks, and never getting the 1p.

>but after doing most Psychs I've just resigned myself to alcoholism.
oh user, i truly know that feel

I feel like you're telling me to do this, OP. Friendly suggestion: DON'T.

>fuck that strong drugs shit
Weed has a higher chance to turn you into a bumbling idiot.

Took shrooms a few times never changed me at all just made me like trees a little more. This new age bullshit is annoying

If I had money and the means to get them I would

First off: I'm not suicidal. Not anymore anyway. After years of work I've finally gotten myself to a place where I want to live my life and experience my future, and generally I'm pretty happy.

That said: For a while now I've just felt like there was some thing I still need to figure out. I'm not sure what, and it always seems just out of reach when I try to think and solve solve the problem of what it might be. I've got a lot of experience with drugs, and I'm thinking it might be time for me to trip again. I've done a lot of what could've potentially been legit acid, and I've done shrooms a few times. My acid experiences has ranged from meh to pretty cool, but every time i've done shrooms, i've come to some kind of startling realization about my life. I want to get maybe an eighth and wait for a good quiet night when I can be alone with my thoughts. I don't want to go in to it being too presumptuous and assume it'll reveal some kind of answers to life for me, but I think it might be a good time in my life to have another experience like that. I feel like I could gain a lot from it if I go in with the right mindset.

Does this sound like a good idea? I'm kind of concerned about my fiancee seeing me trip. she's not into psychedelics and has a hard time with even mid grade weed. I don't really have any friends to go to for a trip sitter though, so she might be my only option. I kinda want to go trip in the woods behind my house, but i'd worry about wandering off and getting into shit if I'm alone.

did mescaline once. I died, then i was reborn as a god.

I am happy where it has taken me. But i will never touch that again. shits too hardcore senpai

yeah mushrooms are legit as fuck. they are great for depression. pic related is mushroom's effects on depression in a study. ive always advocated them in r9k, for years already

fuck i have some, but they are low quality. i wana try a different strain and higher quality one too. i havent done mushies in like 6 months, its about fucking time i get stoned on them again

btw theres a lot of science to show that they are amazing for depression, which is what i took them for. i dont even have any testicles and i can attest to their increidlbe depression fighting abilities

youtube.com/watch?v=11AQnsyi4YE

Attached: mushrooms effects on depression.jpg (1600x900, 236K)

how much acid did you do?

Weed actually fucked me up more than acid.

I am very interested in shrooms, it's the only drug I respect. But where would I get it? I've got no contacts.

U can quit when u feel bumbling, just to resume a month latet

Go to a graveyard and pick some.

So there are shrooms in graveyards? There is just one near here. Any links you could send me on how to identify and the different species?

Check the shroomery.org
It has all the info you need on hunting, growing, dosing, whatever.

I guess it depends on where you live. Here in Northern Europe it does.

I took 100 ug of LSD a couple weeks ago with some friends, had some mild hallucinations, music was nice, we laughed a lot, still a depressed khv and now 22 year old

Did I get completely fucking memed or do I need to go deeper (dose wise) and alone?

I feel like psychedelics are probably great for the kind of """depression""" normies talk about having, like in that cartoon image that often gets posted here of the guy with a gf, a loving family, a nice dog, a degree and good career who still just doesn't understand why he's so depressed :(
but if your life is objectively shit, they're gonna do very little

I'm so surprised no one has mentioned microdosing here
youtu.be/6AfFM8pfy4s

I think EVERYONE not just robots needs to be careful. They need to read about proper dosing, proper mindset and setting/preparation for the trip and just in general do in-depth research everything about the psychedelics they're about to take.
In my opinion it's best to trip in a nice wooded area with a few close friends. And if it's your first time it's recommended to have a trip sitter.(someone who is sober while you trip)
It's definitely not for everyone, but at the same time it's for NOBODY if you don't heavily research what you're getting yourself into.

Be careful anons, any psych can give you a trip to heaven and permanently change you into a better person. Or it can drag you straight to hell, and scar you for life.

I found out that there is probably some growing near my parents place in the countryside, due to the conditions being perfect. Gonna go check when the weather is good for it.

Attached: Cactii_087.jpg (640x480, 73K)

it's better to have them dried since shrooms are 90% water or something like that. so it's harder to actually weigh out how much you're taking. some say dried is more potent than fresh, but thats only cuz, like I said, dried ones are easier to know how much ur getting

same. I think everyone is different. that's why I believe it's not for everyone. some people are more sensitive to it. I've read trip reports where people got hppd from even a slight dose

you did it wrong. smoking salvia is a meme fad. to really have a good experience you're supposed to chew on fresh leaves.
research and education is your friend. I'm so sick of people not knowing what the fuck they're getting themselves into having any kind of opinion on psychedelics

>try to kill myself on psilocybin
>wake up the morning feeling like a truck hit me
>still seeing tracers
>wake up for the next two weeks feeling like a truck hit me
>visual noise everywhere
>even more depressed than before
>too scared to do it again
>contemplate my hallucinations for months
>do a smaller amount while drunk
>become emotionless at how boring reality is while sober
>keep doing psilocybin until i get bored of getting high
>don't wanna kill self anymore
>just empty and bored

Attached: 1567075888092.gif (500x450, 293K)

shroomery is 3rd place imo when it comes to info regarding psychedelics. erowid is #1 and bluelight.org is #2 (you can also argue it's #1)

Or alternatively it could just make your depression worse and make you wanna kill yourself harder.

All psychedelics have giving me are psychotic delusions
Don't fall for the psych meme, they break your brain.

I dont care for drying them, plus I dont even do it anymore.

THE WHALE IS REAL
THE WHALE IS REAL
IT SUFFERS AND BLEEDS
IT SUFFERS AND BLEEDS
THE WHALE IS REAL
THE WHALE IS REAL
IT SUFFERS AND BLEEDS
IT SUFFERS AND BLEEDS

Attached: 1566429977084.jpg (720x732, 278K)

your experience doesn't speak for all dumbass

I've taken both of them like 15 times now. Once did 6 tabs of acid. Going to take a ten strip soon. Still planning on killing myself.

true. like I said, it's not for everyone. btw it's also strange that you reported feeling itchy when you did them. I've never felt that way and never heard/read about that happening with anyone else.
do you take prescription meds btw? if you do, maybe the mixture of the meds and the shrooms caused that reaction.

that's another thing that pisses me off, people that take prescription mind-altering meds and then do psychedelics and try to report their trip as it being just the psychedelics. (not saying this is you user, just speaking in general)

Can confirm, weed has given me 3 panic attacks and LSD has given me none.

One thing about trips is that they're very varied. I've had eye opening trips but also plenty of meaningless just-fun ones. Trips may take different directions. Personally I get the most meaningful ones when tripping alone, but again tripping with friends has deepened our friendships a lot so I think that's meaningful too.

pretty much came to the same conclusion

what do you know about microdosing? as I've mentioned here with that video

I had a severe panic attack on 350ug lsd tabs and I STILL have panic attacks nearly a year later. I fucked my head forever guys, it's over for me.

I can pinpoint the exact moment my mind and life was ruined 12 years ago, as it was a night taking a massive mushroom trip that tore whatever person I was to shreads and left behind a schitzoid shell.
Within days of that trip the trajectory of my life changed, the trip set me off into this mess Im in now being a loner 30yo wagiecuck, as I estranged my last parent and walked out of college, which meant burning all contacts in my home town and where I was studying.
Was homeless for a while, tried other drugs to fix whatever happened, was only going to prison in the end that stopped me dying.