Nobody cares about your life. You are expendable. People only care about themselves or their idealogy...

Nobody cares about your life. You are expendable. People only care about themselves or their idealogy. Nobody cares if you a Burger King manager. Nobody cares you have a child on the way. Nobody cares even if you contribute to a relationship as long as you fulfill their desires which is security and money.

Why don't you care?

Attached: A33D32DD-99DF-4682-87FD-C33E5C0DBF82.jpg (604x688, 67K)

too long didn't read but I bet its shit only some shut in weeb could find mind blowingly depressing
have sex tranny

Attached: 12477329.png (225x225, 62K)

Because you deserve to suffer like everyone else.

I mean it's an acceptable trade off
they don't give a damn about me
but at the same time I don't give a damn about them

so many people complaining about that but never try to connect with each other and care about each other

I care about your posts. You and that other avatar faggot are essential part of Jow Forums now

Don't be a hypocrite user, you didn't care about that innocent baby growing in your girl's womb earlier when you said you wanted to abort it.

niggas be making threads like this after not getting enough yous one time

>burger king nigga going emo
Yikes! I expected better of you.

Sorry, I'm having a bad week. Finding out i have a daughter on the way and gf sister fucking up my back bumper.

I appreciate that but you are me as I am samefagging to make it seem people care about me because I have a decent reputation.

Attached: 8B8614E7-799F-4995-BFF1-B326E61F8A10.png (818x710, 377K)

why are you so upset that people dont give a shit about your car

also play catch with your future daughter faggot

Lol.... XD

Its like karma. Ive never seen something so beautiful

>54145504
No (You) for you today buddy

>Finding out i have a daughter on the way
She's double doomed. She was doomed by having her dad being a Burger King manager, than it doubled because her dad hates her out the gate.

She's going to be a stripper now thanks to you.

should've stayed 2d bruh

Attached: cb19a9d3adce6eb863039c676749c377.jpg (2267x2484, 614K)

Im less than expendable. I don't even have a fucking job, and I can't get a girlfriend in the first place.
how can I lose all of this shit i've never had?

Attached: 1528385628842.jpg (960x696, 77K)

What the hell is wrong with that? Being disappointed in that doesn't make you a bad father, it just means you won't enjoy being a parent as much as you hoped to.

He made a thread earlier today upset that he didn't push his girlfriend to have an abortion because it's a girl.

I used to care but then reality showed up and told me otherwise

Why would anyone care what an obnoxious, retarded, gook, annoying, lying, sleezy, mcdoland's, avatartfag does or does not?
Hope you all die tragically

Imagine being op

BRUH

>Why don't you care?
Ask yourself if you genuinely care about others first.

Why dont you care about me OP? You dont even know I exist.

Attached: 58833_oBevB8Rb.png (600x600, 100K)

>Nobody cares even if you contribute to a relationship as long as you fulfill their desires which is security and money.
isnt that the whole point of a relationship tho

Its just your mid life dad crisis. You want to be a boy with Pokemon cards again

>mid life
I thought your 30s were the new 20s

She's actually triplefucked because here dad is an avatarfag on Jow Forums.