How do we fix this problem? Can we fix it?

How do we fix this problem? Can we fix it?

Attached: theFutureIsFemale.jpg (1440x1637, 514K)

>this happened
nah

Just use their sjw logic against them, and say "Just teach them not to report false rape".

You say that but I volunteer with middle schoolers and I hear whispers of "just say he touched you" or "all you have to do is say that he raped you" all the time. Girls have essentially been taught to think that they're invincible because we've built a world that allows them to do whatever they want without consequence.

The problem is with our culture and our legal system. In the past, women had less rights, and so they weren't held accountable very often. Now, they have rights, but still no accountability. As a society, we need to hold women accountable, and stop treating them like babies who can vote

This. I call for true equality. Make those bitches have to sign up for the draft.

but they are babies, they are mentally children, they need to be babied or they will literally just die on their own

you aren't supposed to hit women because they are equal to children, not because they are weak

and it's true, I don't see the error?
society gave them this power, they use it, makes sense.
what, you thought they would empathize with their victims and see them as people?
women don't do that

are you a cunnyseour?

it's true, and it's trickling down to media too
already seen it in anmine soon on major western tv and seen as "normal"

>major western tv and seen as "normal"
What western TV shows have depicted false rape accusations as normal?
Maybe the exact situation in OP didn't happen, but false rape accusations are not taken seriously enough by most people, and if you try to say anything about it, you're labelled as a sexist. Also with what said, it's very concerning that this behavior is becoming more and more common with young girls. But again, say anything about it, and you're called a sexist

i said "soon"

>volunteering with middle schoolers

Why would you put yourself at such a high risk? That kind of liability would be too much for any form of reward I could possibly see.

War. One that actually threatens the west. Enemy troops on their soil will wisen up these wamen on the worth of men and what they've built. Unfortunately, a conventional war would likely involve China as an adversary, and when a war does happen it'll likely be too late for the white mens. An army of trans and sensitive snow flakes will be no match for the disciplined and soulless chink hordes.

if there is a war the "white women" are just gonna fuck the draft dodger illegals and negroes bro

Easy. Outlaw making fake rape accusations. Punish it with some financial fine and some jail time.

Oh, they'll fuck alright. They'll fuck their last fucks before the victorious chink army strings up pedro and jamal. Then who'll they fuck? The chink. That's when the regret will set in. That's when we'll win, white bros

It's almost like the weaponization of rape accusations and the justification of only "2% being fake" is finally having repercussions.
I look forward to seeing how messy the future is going to be, all because the West got too comfy and thought women shared the same traits as men

Attached: 1566945632916.png (810x747, 1019K)

>get exterminated
>country conquered
>roasties suffer mild discomfort by having smaller dicks fuck her
>we won bros (from the grave)

Attached: 1493065624145.jpg (1920x1080, 1.28M)

No one's gonna bother to fix this ever because everyone wants to fuck the dumb bitches who say shit like this
Were fucked gentlemen

Listen and believe them of course

I imagine dodging the draft would be pretty hard with modern surveillance technology
Also this. Anyone with two brain cells could tell you that in modern America, it's better to get raped than to get falsely accused of rape

I remember a girl said that to me once too. It really makes you think.

Why aren't false rape accusations punished as hard as being an actual rapist? The same amount of damage is done.

Where is ted bundy when we need him

Their ineptitude would result in the deaths of a lot of men.

I doubt that that is actually true, but false rape accusations are running rife and I think it's to do with the feminist movement calling regret rape.

It's difficult to charge because what defines a false rape accusation, you could have victims that were truly raped but didn't have enough evidence to prove beyond a reasonable doubt and then what, you've now got genuine rapists with grounds to sue or even get the person criminally charged.

>It's difficult to charge because what defines a false rape accusation
I'm talking about cases where there is proof that the accuser was lying

>you could have victims that were truly raped but didn't have enough evidence to prove beyond a reasonable doubt and then what, you've now got genuine rapists with grounds to sue or even get the person criminally charged.
The fuck? No that's the fucking point you treat them like any other crime. Innocent until a preponderance of evidence proves guilt. If it's a he said she said situation, nobody goes to jail. That goes for both rape and false accusations of rape.

traps are the only option

Attached: 1458327457069.jpg (700x1000, 107K)

>How do we fix this problem?

For what reason? Just buy a hooker and be done with long, expensive, pointless, physically and mentally draining relationships that will lead to postponing your real goals.

Attached: 1549762427349.jpg (624x832, 107K)

That has nothing to do with what OP is talking about. You can be a target of false rape accusations regardless of your relationship status as long as you interact with women at all.

We cant.

Prepare for the fall part of the rise and fall.

>scored earth tactics
>we won robros
:thinking:

Only way to mitigate some of it would be to make laws with extremely harsh punishments for it.

>as you interact with women at all.

Then don't unless absolutely necessary. Men put themselves in these positions and expect it to end well. If women want to weaponize rape accusations, move on and maintain minimal contact.

I read "I'll rape you" twice my brain is actually broken holy fuck.

Ngl user that's pretty hot

its also ironic how the only women who dont do this type of shit are the ones who are literally whores. this type of shit is always said by sweet girls

An entire generation of men who will be jaded as fuck about "rape" accusations and will eventually dismantle the bullshit laws we have in place now. Absolutely perfect.

Extremely rare. Most cases are simply dropped once it becomes obvious they're not credible, and the charges are never fully rebuked as false. This is what allows feminists to claim false rape accusations are "rare". They only look at the very slim number of cases where the woman was exposed as a fraud and a liar before the case was dropped.

t. insecure fuckwit who has never been shot at or bombed

>this type of shit is always said by sweet girls
"""sweet girls"""
AWALT you cuck
at least the whores are basically honest about their deal

>implying this is a new thing
It was a thing when i went to school in w. europe in the 2000's, can't imagine it being new in burgerland

I don't think you understand what you are saying.

I've legitimately heard a woman at work say to a group of men how we can't mess with her because she's a woman and she can report you to HR.

Women aren't stupid socially. When you give people a hammer everything looks like a nail. The "Believe victims" meme gives women a de facto nuclear weapon.

You can end up in a meta situation where somebody is falsely accused of falsely accusing somebody of rape. Since false accusations do happen this inevitably will happen sometimes and then you're stuck punishing a rape victim with the equivalent of getting raped again for having the nerve to report a rapist that could hurt other people.

>soulless chink
fuck you dude what's your goddamn problem

the fuck, mutt? why can't we just be friends?

anyway, dont really think that china is really a big threat. the politburo is already scared shitless by the hk fiasco. thing is, the degeneracy going on where you are now is a bigger threat. dont forget the blue states. finns won against soviets with superior discipline and technology, but they pulled through without a revolt. only thing that might redeem you now is to probably go full hitler and deal with all dissent. also, remember iran. nukes might be your savior, assuming shit hits the fan and its no longer "conventional" warfare

in any non nigger cuccck country you need proofs no matter what you are acused of

Girls know they're the ones in control. They just pretend to be weak so they can get even more privileges. They're sociopathic liars, every single one of them. When will men wake up?

Women really don't deserve rights

I wish i wasnt attracted to females. Shit is fucked beyond repair and honestly we are just sitting ducks. I think the only thing you can do is kill who ever falsely accuses you. That way they dont get the cake and eat it too. Thats what ide do anyways.

This was the inevitable end result of "listen and believe." Women have learned that they can say any fucking thing at all and the burden of proof will fall on the man, whose proof will be ignored because almost everyone will think he's lying because we'll of course he really did it, who would lie about being raped? Even if he doesanage to prove his innocence, his reputation will be ruined and he'll forever be known as "that guy that girl accused of raping her." Once a man gets #MeToo'd, it's fucking over.

Not to mention, the girl will keep enjoying anonymity even after it's been proven that the accusation was false.

Wasn't this feminism's goal all along, though? Power & privilege while at the same time aversion to all personal responsibility.

Wouldn't that be nice? I just don't see that happening though with too many sexually-frustrated males in power out there giving women whatever the fuck they want.

>Wouldn't that be nice? I just don't see that happening though with too many sexually-frustrated males in power out there giving women whatever the fuck they want.

The sexual revolution was the final nail in the coffin of Western civilization. Once females gained the right to dress like whores and have sex with whoever they want, due to hypergamy, most men became desperate for female approval and started favoring them even more than before.

Seriously, once you think about it, it's insane. Men do basically whatever women want, but are supposed to be their oppressors; women openly hate men and ruin their lives, but they're the victims.

We can stop posting Russian discord agents from twitter.

Wait this sounds like she is against falsely accusing men for rape the fuck us this i thought she would be all for it going yaasss or some shit

They should be punished equally as they were the ones to rape for a false accusation, equal jailtime plus a registration in the sex offender registry.

The BBC will solve all of our problems, robots.

Attached: 1557790527439.gif (324x576, 1.39M)

>I'm on Jow Forums and I volunteer
This was such obvious bait yet got so many responses

Attached: Im going to have to ask you to stop.png (1036x346, 47K)

Start raping them so they understand what they're claiming.

>Well I wouldn't want to make a liar out of you.

Attached: aphex-twin-richard-d-james-album-20-anniversary-body-image-1478282401.jpg (1220x1220, 107K)

Can confirm one girl in particular tried to accuse me while I was volunteering for scouts. Little did she know, the scout master knew my bf and the fact that I wasn't a pedo.

>the fall part of the rise and fall
What does that entail?

literally run from women anytime one tries to talk to you
make it known that you're afraid of them, freeze up and show visible discomfort at the situation, and if they ask whats wrong just ignore them and run away
if you cant run away just keep repeating "please leave me alone" and nothing else until she does
tuck your hands under your armpits and ball up into a defensive position

if enough men do this and ostracize women (and the simp faggots who enable them) things might change some time
or not, because people are stupid

Attached: 1564282779509.png (446x435, 79K)

the daughter's obviously trying to appeal to mra dudes