Posted on poll but it was deleted

My tranny gf has ruined my life.

>be 27
>meet pre-OP tranny online
>we speak constantly for several months
>he(she) moves in with me
>refuses to find work until he find a job that accepts him (her)
Its been 4 months.
>he doesnt nothing but play video games and occasionally half ass gives me a blow job
>it almost never makes me cum because no effort
>refused 2 jobs because they were transphobic
>I'm going into debt supporting him

Literally fuck my life. I'm done with my fucking fetish. I cant even kick him out. I want to fucking die.

Attached: 1566934616823m.jpg (1024x919, 147K)

gee if only there were some way of knowing beforehand that they were a mentally ill degenerate

you reap what you sow

>Addicted to games
>useless indolent NEET
>cant deal with others
>awful at sex

Lmao youre dating half of this boards users. Pretty pathetic lot arent they?

Dude I thought I was into itm (((she))) acted like a typical chick aside from knowing she was trans.

But she just plays video games 24/7

Doesjt want to do anything.

Doesnt wanna dress cute in public

I might as well just date a typical dude in drag

Pics tho? Does she pass? Is she at least maintaining the bussi? Pics??

In pics shes passed well. Irl not at all.

Dresses cute around the house and does have nice tits.

fuck you faggot tjhat's perfect

So, how do you plan to kick it out?

Idk because I think he will call cops for discrimination or something.

I'm legit scared to kick him out

if you wanted to date a girl then you should have dated a girl, not a nut with nuts

I'm fucking ugly and "she" seemed very into me

Ya you first find out their morals, their heart. Make sure they ain't a shitbag

"She" worked full time until she moved in with me

Kick it out pussy
Org

>call cops for discrimination
What?

Idk I hear about trannies using people over nothing all the time

Pics!??? Bro cmon you dont even seem to like her so why not share. Are her legs and bussi smooth? Or does she have stubble?

The body is fine. Super petite. Very feminine.

Just only cares about gaming and disassociation from reality

i want to feel sorry for you, bro. but i can't bring myself to do it. you hate it so much that you don't even use its proper pronouns. man up and kick it out. idk what else to say...

It's your property, idiot. You can discriminate all you want. It's not a business.

>>he doesnt nothing but play video games and occasionally half ass gives me a blow job
You don't even get to fuck '''''her'''''? Dude, put your foot down as say that '''''she''''' has to do SOMETHING (i.e. sex) to contribute. You're the man of the house, the provider- take your due.

jesus christ you are so stupid you deserve it
tranny is based for ruining such a retards life desu. quite a smart move

So if someone can manage to perpetrate something awful they are the moral good in that scenario because they were able to do it?
You are Bike Cuck levels of stupid.

They're just like real women.

tranny or not is irrelevant. if it's not working, kick them out. doesn't sound like they'd be the type of person anyone would want to be around anyway. i can't stand trannies that use it as a crutch. yeah people hate you and life is hard. you knew what you were signing up for

t. tranny

Srsly kick her/him out. Or she/he'll never learn to have a job and a normal life that isn't paid by others.

squatter's rights / unlawful eviction

Squatting is empty buildings. No contract, get the fuck out after an appropriate notice period. Contract, get the fuck out when it ends (with notice if applicable).
tl;dr no, get the fuck out.

Lmao imagine being so desperate AND retarded that you willingly date a dude in a dress! SAD!

Attached: y17so3vlamh31.jpg (879x900, 85K)

Looks like someone took too many bogpills

Just google "kicking out a person who is not on the lease", state laws vary so narrow it down to your state.

In general anyone who lives with you more than 30 days is considered your tenant even if they don't pay you anything. Most states require sending an eviction letter by certified mail (even if the person lives with you, it's so you have proof they received it) outlining your reasons for throwing them out + informing them they have 30 days etc etc

There is ONE exception though. If this person has NOT changed their drivers license/ID address to yours, and has NOT received mail with their name and your address, then you can throw them out and change the locks because the person has NO PROOF they ever resided there as anything but a guest (look up the difference between guest and tenant), it's pretty much that persons word against yours

Didn't you think there was something wrong here? What well adjusted individual would settle for someone ugly? If it's too good to be true, etc

aw leave him alone, he was lonely

no, he deserves to be shamed, especially for making this thread instead of just killing it then himself

He should have fapped before making that decision. If men did that more I think things would be very different.

It's a personal matter. You have what is effectively an apartment roommate or tenant that is actively not providing financial support whatsoever. There is no reason for the law to have problems with you. If the individual goes to social media for ammo, provide evidence of refused payments and not working and general neglect. Don't let parasites eat you, let them eat their poverty.

When it's all over, just buy an onahole and lube or something. I'm sure the $30 to $50 investment in a high grade set of equipment is significantly cheaper than the endless cost of rent, food, and utility bills.

fucking larper

post pics of him, now

>I cant even kick him out.
Why not?

My dad cant kick out his neet gf who doesnt work or pay rent because of squatters rights in my state

That other poster is right though. This has nothing to do with squatting. So either he's lying or he's a retard, or you're lying or you're a retard or all at the same time.

>That's a nice house you have. It'd be a shame if someone ...lived in it
But seriously, get a lawyer. Until then he should stop providing food, lock everything away if necessary. Make it as hostile and environment as possible and when they're out to the store or something change the locks.