I was born in the year (2000). Ask me anything, r9k

I was born in the year (2000). Ask me anything, r9k.

Attached: 1448851008547.png (790x514, 207K)

TURN BACK, MORTAL.

Are you going to save the world? To be born at the turn of the millennium signifies greatness, and an important destiny.

Leave this place, before it ruin you.

Attached: Save yourself.jpg (1280x851, 152K)

Do you feel like the world going into shit, or do you still have hope for the future?

I have been on r9k everyday for about 3 1/2 years now. It's already too late.

I have hope for the future, I think Its more realistic that the future will bring some good advancements to the world.

No I'm not going to save the world. I'm a socially inept KHV that has zero friends. People that save the world dont have those traits.

born in 99 fuck u pleb i actually matter

Which do you think humanity is heading to? Do you view the older generation as too old fashioned and an drain on resources?

Wouldn't really amount to much considering the sheer amount of people born in 2000. Are they all world savers?

do you remember pogs?

When was you born?

Do you remember shit like cassette tapes and VHS or is it just a meme that you don't?

How does it feel to be above the average age on this site?

the year 19910AD

Not OP, but I was born in the same year and I remember both. We used VHS to watch movies in primary school and my parents had a cassette player.

Yes. The fate of mankind lies with them.

I was as well. How is life holding up for you

Attached: 1566766663050.jpg (380x349, 41K)

The world must need saved a lot, damn.

Get fucked retard, I was born in 2001

i was born in 2001 :P

I remember them. Only when I was in preschool/kindergarten though.

18-22 is realistically the average age on this site. Look at all the uni threads.

I was nearly born in 2001. I like the number 2000 though.

I'm not sure. I feel like I haven't progressed in any aspect since I was 13/14. I just started my 2nd uni semester so hopefully I can do well again. I'm still a khv dateless touchless too. I think that has a bad impact on my mental health. How is your life user?

Also a 2000s born. also a khv datless touchless too... I don't know if it effects my mental health. I tell myself I prefer being alone and for the most part believe it. I even just started my 2nd uni semester too. Now I'm scared were the same person.

Attached: asuka.png (540x809, 904K)

Hey I have no friends either. Also 2000 kid but I have fucked my step sister

do you like huey lewis and the news?
or perhaps the nineties german industrial band kmfdm if you have the taste of a patrician?

Is that real? Does Guts actually fuck the loli mage?

What were the last 5 threads you made?

I was born in 2000 too, but that doesn't mean squat diddly. Life didn't put me on a pedestal just because I had a unique date tagged to my birth. Why the fuck should anyone ask any 'questions' to me like I were 'king'?

Attached: I still think Im a cool dude tho.jpg (664x688, 228K)