What good is hate

>Hated bullies, kikes, niggers, liberals, my dad, my cousins, spics, trannies, and all other assorted kinds of terrible human beings for the better half of a decade
>None of them have gone away as a result of my hate and all it has done for me is make me feel constantly unhappy and sick when seeing them
>There's nothing in my power I could do to change this
>Figured why not go by the Christian adage of "Love thy enemy" and forgive them

Well?

Attached: Jeanne.png (986x1130, 1.85M)

Live and let live, most of what you think matters doesn't

>the Christian adage of "Love thy enemy" and forgive them
that's not what the adage means i.e being a doormat powerless complacent cuck

You don't forgive them or hate them. Just forget them.

You can just shoot them like a true American user.

Seeing your live as a oppertunity is much healthier. Regard others you might dislike as fellow human beeings. Good luck user/ette
Oh and finally: Nigger

>Powerless complacent cuck
Like I said, I fail to recognise how hate has empowered me whatsoever. Everything good I've done for myself or other people was motivated by affection. Unless of course your criteria for 'complacent' is not shooting up a college

I guess this is another viewpoint, perhaps the best of them

I'm too mentally healthy to become an American hero.

>Jesus Christ
>Literally allows himself to be publicly humiliated and executed by worthless jews and romans
>Forgives them, for they know not what they do
It's a powerful message. Better to be shit on in this world and still hold on to love and understanding than it is to retaliate and become part of the hatred, degeneration and blindness.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE CHAD GETS TO GO TO HEAVEN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
STACY TOO
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

u shits have no idea what you're talking about
but you know what? i'll let you rot in your cukoldry
im sure ur complacence will do wonders in this world

You will be caught up in a maelstrom.
You will cry and gnash your teeth.

Degenerates won't forgive you when they're in power, OP. Being the better person is what people say when they're being rammed in the arse and don't want to feel bad.

Work out, train yourself in various armed and unarmed forms of combat, and befriend likeminded individuals.

Why are you such a damn southern yankee hick cunt OP? Bet you never get bored of fucking your sheep and getting black out drunk on moonshine while reading bible and blasting out country rock from your shitty truck.

They're already in power but there is nothing I could individually do. I already work out. I guess if the country ever does come to civil war I'll fight on the right side, but for now it is getting exhausting to keep them on my mind day in day out.

Assuming this isn't bait you got everything wrong.

forgive them for what? fucking existing? you don't sound like a nice person you should probably kill yourself

They've all wronged me on a personal level or the communities I've been a part of to a very, very tangible extent.

Will hate work as motivation to do shit? Im so fucking lazy and unhappy but I've always been afraid to hate.

I've heard that it does for some people but for me it's done nothing. I'm only ever bothered to do things if they concern people I love, or if they're fun.

1. Jeanne is a qt and i want to cuddle with her.
2. Hate is poison for the soul, compassion is the real deal.
Changing hate, anger and envy for compassion, love and thankfullness will be the key to live the "kingdom of heaven" here on earth.
We spend to much time trying to get stuff to fill the boyd in our souls instead of doing some soulsearching.
We need more kindness, more compassion and more love.
Have a nice night anons. And no, being an agressive dude is not fun. Is just fear. Kindness is not weakness, is pure strenght.
And if someone want to take advantage of your kindness, well... their lose.

"reee im too stupid to distinguish between individuals and groups, one black person was mean to me so blaack people bad!" literal child logic, ur a joke

ANd what good would forgiving them do? Most bad people don't have a conscience and won't become better people, no matter what you do.
Ignoring might be the best choice, yes. But I don't think one can just ignore them at will

All those people in your life you hate because of your weakness, they bullied you because you are weak and you deserved very bad thing that happen to you. God is going to keep making your life a living hell into you become strong but i doubt you will your weak and all those people that dominated you are much happier and the universe rewards them through survival of the fittest, there brains get rewarded with dopamine for being dominate.

No lol black people form a small minority in both my community and the country at large yet they're responsible for most the crimes, even normies recognise this

and thats where u draw ur conclusion, instead of looking at how the history of black people has formed the present u just see numbers and like a blithering idiot think that black people are criminals by nature. ur filled with misunderstanding and hate and u can never escape it until u realise why you were wrong in the first place

>OP is a sad demented faggot who thinks he can compare himself to me
get fucked

if you hated them and nothing came of your hate you did not hate enough to take action

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (800x558, 84K)