Im a female, how do I know if Im ugly or not?

Im a female, how do I know if Im ugly or not?

Attached: FA3D564B-2F8F-43CE-9C81-1430EC63C02F.png (850x754, 121K)

Full frontal nudity pic, cover face and claim it isn't a pic of you so mods don't ban you. If your body looks good, most robots here will hit.

send a picture and I'll be the judge roastie

Attached: 53728806_10161456967025557_5548081432615714816_n.jpg (599x434, 41K)

I mean face, dont care about body

Post a pic of three girls, throw a picture of you in the mix, we can rate you anonymously like that.

>if naturally born female
You're fine
>if tranny
You're scaring people and giving them nightmares

add me on discord, send some pics, and i'll give you an honest answer

discord: esx#3272

you are because you asked this question.

Not posting me. List other ways to know, or what features you think are attractive in a girls face

the whole point is you wouldn't post, you'd send it to me. one on one

>Not posting me
why don't you go fuck yourself then? stupid fucking whore if you came here to whine then thank you very much we are very full at the moment please fuck off

No. I dont want to be bullied and I dont want to be seen. How do you tell if youre attractive and what face qualities are good in girls?

dumb whore, you're probably vile and looking for a total simp. die roastie die

Attached: 1567051654674.jpg (250x250, 5K)

Not whining, but nice temper tantrum.

there are so many different features that i find attractive that its almost impossible to actually describe. even "wrong" features can somehow work, natalie dormer is a good example of that. she has very strange features that aren't very attractive by themselves, but put them together and for some reason they work very well and she's very uniquely pretty

Attached: natalie-dormer.png (600x835, 734K)

I tried to be nice and offered you a way too get an honest opinion but you're being a dumb cunt

Oh! What are some other celebrities that are attractive?
Hahah

>she has very strange features that aren't very attractive by themselves
like what? a small upper lip? that chick literally has nothing odd about her face

>Im a female
lol, yeah, and I'm the Duke of Wales.

>thin brows
>short pixie nose
>dimples
>good jawline
>high & defined cheekbones

She doesn't have "weird" facial features, you imbecile. She's not classically beautiful but none of her features are unattractive by themselves either. She has the pixie look going on.

>subliminally fishing for people to validate her beauty
Haven't seen this before

well pretty girls know that their pretty, hope that answers your question

her eyes are very far apart, she has a crooked smile because she had a stroke or something, and her nose is odd looking too
it all works though

It does. Thank you.
Stupid.
She looks very unique in general.

>minor imperfections on an otherwise 10/10 face
>yeah bro she looks pretty wierd but still hot

wide set eyes are almost always unattractive... i dont think you understand how uniquely attractive she is

Another thing femanon is that makeup can really bring someone's "numbers" up.

Have ugly beady eyes?
Use circle lenses and good eyeliner/mascara.
Have blotchy skin?
Use concealer and toner or whatever.
Have dried, thin lips?
Use "voluminous" lipstick and lip gloss, etc.

Enroll in some makeup tutorials on Youtube. Try to at least lose a little weight if you're overweight, or try eating more if underweight. Workout regularly and you'll just feel more confident, which does make a difference. It doesn't make someone instantly dateable, but someone that isn't pathetically insecure is much easier to talk to

Oh yeah? Watch this.
>tfw no ayylmao gf

post your pic on a rate thread in /soc/

If you don't post a pic, you will not get any accurate data. As I said, cover face, post full frontal nude. If you want to ask about a specific feature of your face, take pic of only that specific feature, you can do this by taking pic of face and cropping.

>Im a female
The sad part is, this thread will still get serious replies, because Jow Forums is the easiest place on the fucking internet to troll.

Attached: stopped_reading.png (250x272, 78K)

This guy has some good advice, imo.
I'll add some other things I dont like. I like some odder face structures, though. Uniqueness can be a benefit. Mustaches. Wide noses. Fatness. Ears that stick out, but not that bad. Too much forehead, but not a deal breaker.

brooke: cute
Eliza: ugly

there

people's reactions when you enter a room

right on brother. Preach

>>if naturally born female
>You're fine
You're saying all females (female) are attractive?

Have sex and sleep with a man who doesn't love you. If he smiles when he sees you in the morning you're not ugly.

Describe yourself OP, and besides, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. As long as you don't look like complete shit you should be fine.

You browse here, so I can assume you look like a mix between an alien and a lima bean.

Attached: 9fb9953.jpg (750x625, 36K)

got it backwards champ

Post a face pic, also bobs and vageen.

You'll be torn apart but you might get some idea.