Reminder

>All virgin males are too picky and are terrible people, they are SOLELY responsible for their own loneliness

>If you feel like you're a kind person yet girls don't pay attention to you due to your looks YOU'RE DELUSIONAL. YOU'RE an asshole and a creep, and that is the SOLE reason women don't want you.

>Looks are an incredibly small factor in how women decide who they date.

>Women are incapable of dating assholes, ESPECIALLY attractive assholes. If you think a girl is dating a bad person and she only likes him for his looks, YOU'RE delusional and YOU'RE the terrible person.

>YOU'RE just jealous because all the attractive people that women date are wonderful people and YOU'RE ugly and undesirable because you're evil.

>It is an inconceivable notion that any woman at all is capable of making mistakes in the dating world! They all know what they're doing, and every attractive man they date is wonderful for them and a good person. They're dating them because they're great guys, nothing to do with looks. YOU'RE DISGUSTING for even questioning that.

Off yourself, nice guy :^)

Attached: Pz.jpg (719x710, 192K)

off where, m'lady?

I can't be bothered to read all that. Something about dating and incels?

some faggot crying about how virgins are yadda yadda bad pee pee poo poo shit who gives a fuck

Please love me femanon

I would not bang that hoe, i only fuck Asian girls because they dont take pics like that

Duuuuuuuh b-b-based? What are words. What is this thread. Forgot to put sage in options field fuuuck. Shit cum and piss all over the floor now

Attached: 1524037504081.gif (230x230, 1.54M)

I bet that's you in that picture

based and peepeekakawawa pilled

pay no mind OP is just a virtue signaling cunt

im so glad that women rights are being taken away from them,at the same time trannys are becoming hotter and hotter, males are better at being women than women

>pay no mind OP is just a virtue signaling cunt
Oreganorgy

Attached: c35.gif (680x382, 550K)

>no u
imagine being in denial this much

I agreed with everything up until you told me to off myself. Im ten steps ahead of you there.

>Say I don't care about looks
>"Ewww your so desperate"
>Say that I have a type
>"Omg you guys are so picky"
Make up your fucking mind

i know this was meant as sarcasm but it's unironically true

Autumn is that you?

Hm she left. Guess it was her

True, personality is everything. I am an actual male model and the only girl who has dated me is my current girlfriend who is a 9.5/10 literal autist.

>>It is an inconceivable notion that any woman at all is capable of making mistakes in the dating world! They all know what they're doing, and every attractive man they date is wonderful for them and a good person. They're dating them because they're great guys, nothing to do with looks.

Top lol

Attached: theodore-bundy-walks-forward-and-waves-to-tv-camera-as-his-indictment-for-the-january-murders-of-fsu (1200x1200, 206K)

I already knew that.. dosent help me though, since i am a mad delusional asshole

Nice larp, but next time try to say everything you need to in less than 2 paragraphs

Attached: 1537492399972.jpg (392x500, 51K)

Weak.

>All virgin males are too picky and are terrible people, they are SOLELY responsible for their own loneliness

I like certain types of people, thats not being picky that just normal. (assuming having a type makes you a terrible person)

>If you feel like you're a kind person yet girls don't pay attention to you due to your looks YOU'RE DELUSIONAL. YOU'RE an asshole and a creep, and that is the SOLE reason women don't want you.

Yeah no, if i know im a nice guy and the other person just doesnt act like a normal human being and acts rude then THEY are an asshole.

Please look statistics in any dating app and you should be proven wrong.

>YOU'RE just jealous because all the attractive people that women date are wonderful people and YOU'RE ugly and undesirable because you're evil

You're assuming (again) that all attractive people are wonderful people, when there's assholes everywhere.

>It is an inconceivable notion that any woman at all is capable of making mistakes in the dating world! They all know what they're doing, and every attractive man they date is wonderful for them and a good person. They're dating them because they're great guys, nothing to do with looks. YOU'RE DISGUSTING for even questioning that.

This bait was actually made by a retard

YES, I'M T-TOO PICKY HAHAH

Attached: tinder as a male.png (1160x683, 75K)

Wow such a powerful reddit post Sage