Who's that retard on here who thinks that when we die our life starts over again with the same memories

Who's that retard on here who thinks that when we die our life starts over again with the same memories

Attached: 1509263477062.jpg (320x320, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_return
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sounds like an interesting theory. I hope it isn't real though

How the fuck would it be real? If we all started over with the same memories, then people would remember stuff.

Amun Khet Ra

Maybe in the afterlife we are reborn yet still hold all of our past memories

Op here, he said he the only big thing that he remembers is that the queen dies in October

Again, if we hold our past memories, why can't anyone actually remember any of them? For fuck's sake, the average person starts losing their regular memories at old age. This is a stupid fucking idea.

I meant in heaven. We are heavenly bodies yet still hold all of our memories from earth. If we go to heaven, it seems weird that all of our memories would disappear.

>Amun Khet Ra

Shut the fuck up.

Ah yeah I was thinking of him exactly. I dont know about *remembering* stuff but I unironically agree with the eternal recurrence theory.

You can't prove them wrong though. It could be true for all we know.

Do you think it's true or was he just trolling

HAIL TO THE SUN GOD HE SURE IS A FUN GOD RA RA SIS BOOM BAH
ANKH IF YOU LOVE ISIS

There's no fucking way that theory is true how do we not remember unless this is our first life

Fuck off. I want to beat the shit out of you

Attached: 1453778961017.jpg (414x508, 27K)

I once had to get surgery to get a ligament reattached, and was put under. I apparently had some sort of reaction to the anesthesia, because I died for about three minutes. The last thing I remember before dying was counting backwards from 100 and getting to maybe the 60s, and the next thing I remember, I was in a hospital bed, and I asked the attending nurse when my surgery was, not realizing that not only had it already been done, it had been several hours since.

Now, as someone who has died, I feel qualified to say that there is no afterlife. When you die, everything goes black and that's it. If you've ever experienced a lack of consciousness, either through shock, blood loss, fainting, etc, and you know how drifting off is far more terrifying than just drifting off to sleep, because you feel yourself fading into nonexistence? I'm going to go ahead and assume that that's what dying is like. Except way more permanent.

This is my house
You fuck off

>This is my house
>You fuck off

kys

This guy gets it

You're a fucking idiot

I feel like I could almost remember not even being born
It's like a pure blackness and youre unable to feel move or think
It doesn't hurt or feel good it's just nothingness
I dont know if thats a good or bad way to exist after death
Id rather my soul go somewhere nice and hopefully not to hell if I ever kill myself.

That's the biggest fuck you to materialism imo. The possibility that all perceived realities and afterlives are equally true but currently unfalsifiable is what keeps me up at night. In other words people might have legitimately experienced every crazy phenomenon in the book but it just isn't demonstrable in my perception of reality.

>As someone who has died
Immediately lost all credibility.

Okay I want to add onto this as another user who had been under full anesthesia not once but three times before age 25. I had a 7 or 8 hour surgery on my spine when I was 16 and was obviously under full anaesthetic at the time. Sometimes I try to remember back before the surgery and most of my memories are foggy. Obviously at age 27 now it isn't like I should remember every vivid detail of my life but what I mean to say is that it nearly feels like a whole separate life I already lived. I have no fear of death because I have long since faced my mortality but I just picture death as some blank state like when I was under. There was nothing.. they give you the shot and tell you to count back from 10 and you are lucky if you make it to 5 or 6. Apparently I was still babbling a little they were surprised it didn't take such a full effect on me as I am not a huge guy in body mass. But yeah just saying death is probably like anaesthesia just nothingness.. and if you are awake it might as well be the same as a dream

No that sounds more like a bill burr joke you heard nobody can remember before they were born because you have no concept of sentient thought or words or anything. That is just stupid

>I died for about three minutes.
You died medically ie your heart stopped. Takes much longer for the brain to fully run of oxygen and become irreparably damaged, you could call the later "true" death.

Are we talking about the thread that had a pic of a clock

Nietzsche's idea of eternal recurrance, although he did not literally mean that this happens, he meant we should live our lives as if we will have to live through every event exactly as it happened for all eternity

What, if some day or night a demon were to steal after you into your loneliest loneliness and say to you: 'This life as you now live it and have lived it, you will have to live once more and innumerable times more; and there will be nothing new in it, but every pain and every joy and every thought and sigh and everything unutterably small or great in your life will have to return to you, all in the same succession and sequence' ... Would you not throw yourself down and gnash your teeth and curse the demon who spoke thus? Or have you once experienced a tremendous moment when you would have answered him: 'You are a god and never have I heard anything more divine.'

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_return

I don't think but i hope i do. Losing my memories and dying are my two biggest fears so i hope that i get reborn with my memories

Attached: Crying-Aiko-doremi-and-friends-17845504-498-393.jpg (498x393, 16K)

My psychosis attacks were based around shit like that. Like I would experience the same life over and over and over again with no end. Just remembering exactly how things go different this time around only this time im in the middle of it.

You don't keep your memories, dummy, that's now how eternal return works

Attached: 1564382068679.jpg (1108x1009, 523K)

Uh? I dont know, this October England Queen guy has been at it for some months now.

>although he did not literally mean that this happens
Yeah but come to think of it, we will never know what lies beyond the observable universe, the literal fabric of existence more than current 'reality', how universes are created and how they ultimately die etc. We have data and can especulate, but the distance and timespans go beyond our capacity to grasp them. We just don't know what will happen. To me it just makes sense, we're talking about infinity here, why wouldn't it happen again? And what makes "you" you? I dunno, I just feel the literal interpretation is true as well, but I don't think we have free will and even if we did, again we're talking about infinity here. Infinite time, infinite space. Why not?