God damn it this city fucking sucks

God damn it this city fucking sucks

Attached: 10489618_329620267197163_2773568556835931817_n.jpg (960x650, 96K)

>this city

where?

I dont know where the fuck youre talking about

Probably referring to Port Huron in Michigan, USA.

Why? I've never been to Port Huron but I visited Grand Rapids and it was beautiful. It's like the best of both worlds - the houses were all the cute Midwest style homes but it had all the large forest-y trees that remind me of the Pacific Northwest.

Is this Michigan? I used to live in Portage and I miss it so much. It's such a comfy state...

this fucking city that sucks

Attached: 7007455514_469afe9063_b.jpg (1024x680, 188K)

Not as bad as Dayton

We need details retard

Cities in general suck. Noisy, everyone's rude, expensive and all there really is to do is consume and be a pet to corporations.

Burgers say that something sucks there. At least your average monthly wage isn't 500$...

details are gay
think for yourself

>think for yourself

u r gay and a cuck and a locationcuck

hey man you know that's not cool

Went to port huron for 4th of july. Went to a ghetto block party just up the street from that. Was pretty fun

God I wish I could move to America. England is so boring

Grass is always greener, I'd trade places in a heartbeat. I'd love water, green grass and 4 seasons opposed to dust, cacti and nothingness.

Attached: TucsonAZ-DowntownAerial.jpg (1000x667, 241K)

>always raining most days
>nice and cool even during the summer
>close to Canada
I've always wanted to move to Seattle, fuck Texsas

Seattle is no longer great. Too many homeless people and it's way too expensive. Same thing with Portland. Spokane & Boise are nice and affordable...for now.

>dust, cacti and nothingness
That is exactly what I want. I would trade the same copy and pasted highstreet for what you have.

>move to Seattle years ago
>go to see the super cool city
>watch nigger take a shit on the sidewalk
>chinese people everywhere
>one ripped ass in crowd
>fags everwhere
>everybody is rude
>everything is expensive
>haven't been there in Seattle proper in 7 years
seeing more and more California plates on the road

Attached: 1533862448494.jpg (480x358, 25K)

america is unironically the ugliest shithole on earth lmao

Attached: 9eea42b60a5d6f9f4e45bf98ed969939.jpg (1050x1122, 627K)

Yh, except there are far worse shitholes on the planet. Americans have a lot of nice land to do what they please with. Europe is congested and has too many laws/bureaucracy.
>t. Non american

Annapolis fucking sucks to live in and I cant wait until I can finally move out and leave this overpriced and overrated shithole behind.

Attached: image0-20.jpg (708x718, 71K)

Where are you moving to? Canada has a lot of pajeets and Europe too.

There are far worse non whites that you can run into than us pajeets.

Definitely not Canada. Staying in the US.

every building is hideous and mix matched by boomer faggots and there is no landscapes here other than flat and ugly unless u live at the top sliver of the country
but no MUH LAND cuz u need tons of land to just fucking have and never do shit with yeah americans need all the massive open 10 room homes they own to put random tables and collectable shit they never needed in
if u have more than 1-2 rooms MAYBE per person ur a fucking retard

>every building is hideous
I agree. Most places in the world have America beat on this. The whole European continent, east Asia/south asia, the Middle East. I think the only place that is worse is fucking Africa.
>everywhere is flat and ugly.
You guys have desert, mountains, snow. All the types of weather/climate and landscape you could want in one country.
>complaining about big houses
What the fuck

Carmel, Indiana is the whitest city on the planet.

You're right. Shit sucks