How many fucking sleeping pills does it take to off yourself? Apparently 100 isn't enough

How many fucking sleeping pills does it take to off yourself? Apparently 100 isn't enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=lnZ0M2gW-jE

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

Depends on the sleeping pills ya dingus. Why not just go with apple seeds if you're pursuing such ineffective methods?

how many sleeping pills will put you in a coma?

>roastie "attempts" suicide
>news
girls are more than twice as likely to attempt suicide but represent only 1 in 5 suicides

Attached: 1539168637739.png (1594x1125, 457K)

100 isnt enough? thats a whole bottle isnt it? ive downed an entire box before but never an entire bottle.
heres an account from a guy who survived 5000mg (200 25mg pills)

THE AFTERMATH: It has been years since that happened. I am still seeing things. Visual snow clouds my whole vision. When it is dark outside, I am treated to a beautiful fireworks display of thousands of millions of exploding dots of color only I can see. When a car drives by, the lights leave distinct and long tracers. I close my eyes. Right now, as I write this, I close my eyes. Huh, a rainbow, and a sky, and a beautiful forest. All on the inside of my eyelids. Now the rainbow and landscape are gone, I can see plaid. Soon that gives way to god only knows what that is. It is entertaining, almost. I open my eyes, and can see shapes, places where the snow is more dense. It is making my wall polka dots right now.

My mind. What a dump it has become. My train of thought has no fuel. I jump randomly from one thought to the next, too quickly to ever properly articulate myself in a conversation. Something else feels off up there, like if you left your house for a very long vacation, and returned to find that everything was in a new place.

Ideally one would be enough, but only for 5-10 hours.

If sleeping pills mean melatonin then that doesnt mean much. There is no known LD50 for melatonin because it has such a large therapeutic window.

Based desu. I wouldn't mind that happening.

Over the counter stuff cant kill you in most cases.

How was the actual experience? Painful? Puking? Hallucinations? Aftermath sounds fun desu

80%~ is male you mean

>I wouldn't mind that happening.
Surviving suicide and crippling yourself. I am pretty sure you actually would mind it.

its incredibly rare
thats 2 whole bottles of benadryl
he wrote a whole 1000+ word summary of everything textuploader o4u7 (robot thinks its spam)

diphenhydramine as a whole is a sort of a nightmare drug
its classified as a deliriant which means it causes hallucinations that cannot be distinguished from real life and are usually terrifying

I took a family-size bottle of Tylenol and woke up feeling fine. suicide by pills is shit unless you've got something stronger

>Tylenol
Not gonna lie I kekd a bit

not painful at all, no puking whasoever, gravity cranked 10x, LOTS of bugs everywhere, smoke everywhere, walls vibrating and breathing, family members and friends yelling my name, sparrows got into the house, and an old man broke in and was bundled up in a sleeping bag on my bed.
im going for the long haul suicide method of alcohol withdrawal
once i run out of money to drink each day ill die and that will be that
life isnt that bad while drunk

Lmao, if you only knew how bad my situation is and how ironic your statement is.

100 is more than enough but you know she didnt take anything near double digit amounts

and what kind of pills did you take?

He's pretty fucking articulate for a guy's whose mind is supposedly all fucked up and can't sustain a train of thought.

So who's lying here?

depends what the pill is, if you want to kill yourself a gram of heroin to a non user will kill you no doubt but 'sleeping pills' can mean anything, even over the counter bullshit that will just make you sick. A lot of sleeping pills are benzos which hundreds won't kill you, just fuck you up retard style for a while

This isn't true, paracetamol can kill you as can most OTC stuff if you take enough of it. That simply isn't true at all.

100 of what depends. it's an arbitrary number, sometimes 10 of a certain pill can kill you, sometimes it would take 700, it's a stupid question

Try meditation, if you have not already, to get your train of thought back. As for the rest, I'm not sure what to do.

I heard it doesnt take much for seroquel to OD on, maybe 20. what a coincidence that I'm prescribed it.

900mg, more specifically is enough to overdose on, 20 pills is more than enough for an overdose if you're prescribed the average 100mg

This whole thread is filled with faggots. Get real fags

dumb bitch! now she fucked her liver and will be suffering hepatitis

Taking 900mg of seroquel wont do shit but make you confused as fuck. Took 800 one night just to push the limits and see what happens. It felt like i had restless leg syndrome throughout my entire body and id forget what i was trying to do every 5 seconds. It wasnt necessarily scary, but it was so hopelessly frustrating i just ended up crying until i came down.
As for OTC sleeping pills like diphenhydramine, you're just going to be sent into mass delusion, hallucinations, and fear. If you were to die via OD your best bet would be a mix of CNS depressants such as benzos, opiates, and alcohol.

Why do almost all american women have Bitch sounding voice?

Even this little whore already from first few words sounds so stuck up I can tell by the voice

congratulations! you had an overdose!

Thats most women in the world man, that's how it be in this gay world.

It depends what you mean by "sleeping pills."

Do you mean melatonin or Benadryl? Good luck hitting the LD50 on those. I don't even know if that's even possible with melatonin.

If you're talking about benzodiazepines or zolpidem, you can handle a LOT before you OD and die.

20 years ago, I took 18 pills of Ambien (zolpidem) 5mg, *AND* I combined that with 8 servings of wine. I definitely "OD'd," but I wasn't hospitalized. I woke up the next morning and my roommates were freaking out because they thought I had nearly killed myself, which might have been true, but then I continued my day as normal.

A lot depends on your body size, metabolism, age, and overall health.

BTW, this wasn't a suicide attempt. I was just getting really high by combining Ambien with alcohol (DON'T DO THIS), blacked out and lost my memory, and just kept taking pills.

I only know how much I took because I count my pills and keep a log before I get high. Woke up to find 18 gone. Oops.

I'm always amazed how women constantly fail at suicide. Eventually I realised this is because women are really stupid. They either can't figure it out which is stupid or they do it for attention which is stupid. No wonder they need men to protect them they can't even fucking kill themselves without help.

Tylenol / paracetamol / APAP is actually extraordinarily dangerous if you take too much. Its LD50 is surprisingly low for an OTC.

If Tylenol weren't legal for historical reasons, there'd be zero chance it would be OTC.

(BTW, don't try to OD on Tylenol. It will work, but your death will be excruciatingly painful liver failure over the course of several days.)

Sleeping pills are a pussy faggot way to off yourself. It fails more often than it succeeds. If you want to die shoot yourself in the head, hang yourself, or jump off a building.

Pills are one of the most ineffective ways to commit suicide. Most of the time you pass out and throw up what you ingested and are then found and taken to the hospital. Unless you take something designed to kill people there are much better options.

Fun facts: women attempt suicide far more than men do, but more men kill themselves every year than women. Men are better at suicide, basically.

this, i went with benzos (valium) plus a 1.5 litter of manzanilla wine

i woke up next to a bucket of blood and vomit

Yeah you're absolutely right tylenol is quite the fucking killer and it just gets a pass for some reason. It's kind of bizarre actually. Objectively it's so dangerously easy to overdose on it, with it having such common bad drug interactions, that shouldn't be OTC.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO why waste all the precious valium

That is how women do it for attention. I used fentanyl and Valium but survived because a friend randomly stopped by on his way home and found me.

mad lad times, that was like 7 years ago

boo hoo hoo roasty wants to kill herself
men suicide is higher, so why should I care about this bitch just wanting attention.

Liar, your liver should've been fucked to hell.