Your life sucks because you're a horrible person. Prove me wrong

Your life sucks because you're a horrible person. Prove me wrong.

Attached: 4EE43260-BDA4-417E-BFAB-9E72F9BF1627.jpg (847x944, 62K)

>horrible person
>prove it

Attached: 1566973079821.jpg (750x416, 24K)

My life sucks because I am lazy and live at home to support my sister with health problems and her son. I have literally sacrificed my chance at a life for her. I do her laundry and pick up after her and her son.

Not going outside and being social does not make me a terrible person. No one else respond to this garbage, please.

You don't sound lazy

you don't only have one chance at a life, it doesn't make you a bad person just a person who's done badly so far.

>prove me wrong
i'm cant

Your life sucks because you're a horrible person
But you're not a horrible person because your life sucks, you chose to be a horrible person

Attached: 1562069974764.png (396x385, 133K)

Many horrible people have great lives. Next question.

My house is a horrendous pigsty. Its seriously fucked. Oddly enough, the two female friends I've had over didn't seem to mind.
I turn 39 this year. Gonna get a new job and I'm working on it, but I'm old, man.

Please remember to sage, guys. It goes in all fields.

Still a lazy person won't help his sister like that. You sound more depressed then lazy

My life does not really suck right now, it is actually pretty comfy. I have a decent job with decent pay relative to my age, my own apartment in a nice part of LA, a cute, smart boyfriend who is buying me a Big Gulp from 711 right now, and I think I am moderately attractive.

There are a few things that suck, like my cat has been sick, and its been expensive. My boyfriend studies at Oxford so we are far away from each other most of the year. Also no Orange Bang dispenser at my closest 711.

Yeah, probably undiagnosed depression. Also an alkie. I like to cook, so that helps.

Probably should quit the drinking and get on the meds. Work out, so on and so forth. I'm too tired to do anything, really. Anyway, I gotta eat and sleep. Got to go wagecuck in 8 hrs. Thanks for the yous. Good luck out there, brobot.

I mean, kind of?
>want to get an autism diagnosis for neetbux, or at least stop being alive so I don't need to suffer through life for several decades
>can't do either because of family pressure
>currently working by spraying shit off driveways to help feed my family, don't see a cent of the money from it myself
>come home sunburned every other day now
>they refuse to borrow any of the money I've saved up to pay bills in he meantime, they want me to slave away in the sun for shit pay
>insult me every morning until I muster the strength to roll out of bed and go to work again
>them relying on me makes it harder for me to quietly secure bux or kill myself
I don't know, I guess I'm an asshole.

I'm this guy.My advice is to move out as soon as you can and live for yourself. Man was not meant to live at home. It can be kinda nice out there. More importantly, wear sunblock.

>implying that my life sucks

My life is pretty good actually. My mental state is at an all-time low though.

>your life sucks because you are le horrible person!
>no, it's le society!

I don't want to play big brained centrist but this is probably combination of both. One have bad qualities for given circumstances and it's done.

There's nowhere to go. I have some money saved up, but it's not enough to live on for very long. I'd still need to get that diagnosis, I don't think I'm mentally fit to work.

I'm not a terrible person, but freak accidents happen to all kinds of people.

This is my last post, because I REALLY need some sleep tonight. I work with the public. They are mostly retarded incompetent idiots. You would fine. It'll suck, but you'll survive. Roommates or something. Assuming you aren't in a 3rd world country. Good luck. Your family sucks.

My life doesn't suck, overall

I'm fairly happy

there are horrible people that are very productive and ambitious
im just not one of them

my life sucks because I gave up

my life is pretty good actually, but only because nobody knows i'm a shitty person. if people knew then i would lose everything in a heartbeat

why do you come here

Your life sucks because you're not a horrible person.*

>your life sucks because you're a horrible person
>you're a horrible person not because your life sucks but because you chose to be horrible