Please

someone talk to me literally anyone in any way just a conversation university doesn't start for days and i really just want to talk to someone and feel refreshed and new for the first time in months

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-29 at 12.19.28 AM.png (501x485, 392K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s03UG2YtXsBL
vocaroo.com/i/s0T23CsuXg0r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hey user, what are you studying?

I need help user my brain is fucked up.

I only have an hour or so but what do you need?
You okay there?

vocaroo.com/i/s03UG2YtXsBL

I now know what weed sounds like

hey user are you excited for the new iggy pop album? i am and i dont even like iggy pop

People will call me normie here but I don't know what to do, and I can't sleep or eat for 3 days.

This girl at uni "forced" me on a date with her. I haven't been on a date for 9 years. She is a 9/10 ballet dancer. I have no idea what she wants from me.

My fucked up brain is angry on my self that the date went well. I'm in complete contempt on my self because I want to see her again.

It's like I've been so used to being alone that I hate myself for trying not to.

I barely ate since we went out and today we are going to meet again. I also can't sleep. And no matter how much I tell here that I'm a train wreck and she should give up she won't.

I'm terrified lads and I don't even know why

Attached: suicide_booth_by_r_w_shilling.jpg (1011x756, 263K)

you have lived in isolation for so long that it has become your identity and the only thing you can relate to
the most important thing you can do is give it a chance and be as open as you can with her about it

You people are kinda cucked if Im being honest

Dude, you need to figure out what you want. Ask yourself if you really want to date her. If the answer is no, then tell her. If you don't think you're at a point in your life where you can date people, then just tell her. There's nothing wrong with being single. Practically everyone on here is. Also, just some advice, don't take what people call you on here to heart. If I did that, then I would be a faggot retard who just needs to kill myself so I can stop wasting oxygen.

psychiatry before going to medical school for another too many years. lucky thing is i was pushed up a year early when i came to canada so i get the joy of being a year younger than everyone else who graduates with what i do
just wanted to say hi to anyone and i dont feel good being isolated anymore
definitely someone recognizable and important, so sure
as long as she's not a whore, there's no issue in going out on dates with her. it's scary and iffy when a woman comes on to you though, are you her friend or anything? women are equally as much of studs as men, and even moreso shown when they're very pushy. if you don't know her it's hard to tell but uh, maybe figure out some stuff about her dating past
not pushing my trad values (totally pushing my trad values) but if shes pretty and pushing dates on people shes probably loose. also normfag

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-28 at 7.03.25 PM.png (409x415, 240K)

how exactly am i cucked brother

I am completely open. She told me she thinks I'm an alien.
Also I still live with my dad and two and I have no idea how you manage a gf in this situation.

I do want to date her. Badly. That's exactly why I torture myself.
If I didn't want to, or if she rejected me, then I will be calm. Rejection is easy, it's the norm, I can handle rejection.

What she is offering I don't know how to react

She's doing a BSc degree in physics. I'm doing a PhD and was her teacher assistant for a semester. That's how she knows me

>i dont feel good being isolated anymore
good to hear man. Glad I could help before I have to bury my cat.

vocaroo.com/i/s0T23CsuXg0r

>I do want to date her. Badly.
well, then it sounds like you're not emotionally ready for this. Maybe ask for a little time and space to sort yourself out. If she really wants you, then she'll wait for you to be ready.

Is someone looking out for this guy? He seems to have taken a few too many hits of that bong

If I'll have space I'll return to my routine of being alone and doning the same thing every week. My brain is torturing itself exactly because she makes me want to break my routine. It's like an alarm then won't shut down.

I don't want space or time I want the alarm to be turned off.

ALL my friends don't understand how can a man be depressed because a date went WELL. I don't know how to explain it to normies.

They all know that a good date = happy person.

How long have you had your cat? I know that feeling. My family takes in strays, so we have 9 cats right now. A lot have died. A lot are doing well
could be a roastieeeeeeeeee

20 years

fuck you forced origami

Could be, but what do I care. She is insanely smart compared with the average rostie, and I don't have facebook/instegram to stalk her

imagine fucking anyone whose ever touched a p*nis

What about dating her do you like and what parts don't you like? Taking this apart might help you find out what's causing you distress

imagine fucking anyone who likes p*nis

This is where the fucked up brain comes to action. I liked it all, I liked talking with her and walking with her. She even kissed me.

The more I like it the angrier I am about myself.

If the date was bed I would be calm since I would not want to see her again and I'll be back to being alone.

ok but fr youve got a point

just go slowly man, this is exactly how i fucked up with the only girl who ever liked me
you just feel more normal being alone right now, just ease out of it
if you feel bad just tell her and go off the grid for however long you need and then come back when you feel better

So you liked all of it but it made you angry? Do you also like how you get angry about it? If the problem is you, that's okay. Maybe assess parts of yourself that you don't like/like

How did you fucked it up user, I need to know.

>this is exactly how i fucked up
He just said EXACTLY how he fucked up. What else do you need?

Exactly.
I hate almost everything about me. The only thing I'm "proud" of is my MATLAB skills.

I didn't mean to be rude. I just wanted more details so I won't make the same mistake

Then you have your solution. Start fixing yourself until you like yourself. Maybe take time off dating if you need to as that typically helps. Take things one at a time, maybe make a list of your least favorite qualities and then tackle one at a time until you're satisfied. Sometimes even working on it is enough to make yourself feel much better

Nah dude, I was just fucking with you. Anyways, I better go. I want to get my cat in the ground before he starts to smell. Good luck on the girl.

Sorry about the cat

i kept ghosting her over and over and coming back when i realized that i still liked her and i was being a retard again
did it about 4 times before she told me that she thought i was just fucking with her and that i was an asshole for leading her on
a girl that really likes you isnt going to leave you if you need to ease into the relationship. just go for it man. if you feel bad tell her you need a little space and come back when you feel better

I don't want to ghost her. I hate doing it. Makes me feel fake.
I just want to be normal

Attached: IMG_20190829_090634_348.jpg (1280x615, 196K)