If I can have sex then so can you! I believe in you

If I can have sex then so can you! I believe in you

Attached: bloomerwojak.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

i dont fucking want to have sex. what is so special about shoving my hotdog in a meat-hole and why do you faggots obsess over it so much?

This should be a listed logical fallacy

Ive had sex with 11 girls. I just want one who is pretty and will love me.

>if I can not have Downs syndrome so can you

Then basically none of them count lmao

To be honest, the idea of sex disgusts me just as much as it excites me.

are you a bloomer?

I've turned down sex on numerous occasions. I got molested when I was a kid by my female babysitter so now I don't trust any woman.

based and trad loveposter

I am now but even when I was a NEET gloomer I managed to have sex
> I got molested when I was a kid by my female babysitter
Nice

Attached: nice.jpg (550x336, 29K)

I put my penis inside their vaginas. How does that not count?

>Nice

no

Any chimp can fit his pink willie into a meat pocket, gaining the respect and love of another person is a little more nuanced and difficult

How much money do you make in order to have girls interested in you? I'm an avg dude that makes 50k a year. For my looks I figure I should have to wait a few years until I make 80k and then girls might pay attention to me. Have you found a way to bypass the financial requirements to having sex/gf? What did you specifically?

Are you homossexual?

I had a gf when I was on neetbux, she helped to support me. I'm not even particularly attractive

Yeah true but it still counts as sex
Ive had 2 jobs in my life and sleep on my sisters couch and dont have a license and have still fucked 11 girls. Women dont really care about money

>Are you homossexual?

no

Reported for evading robot filter

Its alright user, had the opportunity afforded to me many times now but I don't need to fuck anyone but my wife.

You mean for a typo?

Nope, the reports been filed.

You'll be warned for false reports

>I figure I should have to wait a few years
>and then girls might pay attention to me

what the fuck are you doing?

How many of those girls were sixteen?
>sleep on sister's couch
Your stats are rookie

You don't make 50 now and you won't be pulling 80 later you poor virginboi

2 i think? One when i was 14 and the other when i was 15.

Well i dont, i realize how much confidence makes the man, something I have not

I have to do something different. I what I try previously hasn't worked. I got decent face and body because of good diet and fitness routine. I don't have a home or a nice car but those are finance related. At 80k I should have enough to be more confident.
I think women do care very much about money. When girls in my area find that I have a low pay public sector job they bail on me.

If you're decently attractive and have money and can't get laid then you're obviously lacking in confidence. Money won't magically make you more confident, you need to work on yourself as a person

>you can pay money to erase your down syndrome

Oh youre looking for a real relationship.
Im borderline aspie i just have a few beers before meeting up with girls

How do you get them to meet up in the first place if you're aspie?

Im not actually aspie but i have terrible anxiety. I can pretend to be chad online

Where do you go online?

Whisper and POF. I dont even have a picture of myself on my profile just a picture of scenery i took. I then get their snap chats and i have a alternate snap i use that doesnt have my real name