How will I know that you're into me if you don't tip?

How will I know that you're into me if you don't tip?

Attached: FLZ7iv3.jpg (750x563, 56K)

A, I'm not paying you extra just because you did your job as expected. B, there is no point in letting on that I'm into you because you won't reciprocate it, and C, shut the fuck up and give me my drink, slut.

Attached: 1538973998880.jpg (500x412, 44K)

i don't get what the point of this thread is

ohh I'll give you more than just the tip

Attached: 1543023475249.jpg (600x607, 75K)

OK, we need to get something straight here, coffee lady. I don't know you and I'm not into you, awright? Just because you're into me, doesn't mean I have to reciprocate.

tip is cancer

Guilt tripping into tipping should be a criminal offense

She better put out for that extra shekel.

You work at Starbucks, I'm not into you.

Nothing worse than a flirtatious barista.

Yeah I'm just in here to use your toilet. I'll leave some change at the bottom of it for you.

Wow you mean to tell me women won't date you?

But I want you to spit in my coffee.

Lets get some things clear. I'm just here for a drink. I'm not into you so I won't be tipping and anyway by the look on your face it tells me that you're repulsed by me. Plus using that sort of blackmail for tips seems pretty underhanded as it messes with a lot of desperate peoples heads, you conniving slut.

all the starbucks i went to in burgerland had overweight black women

These are the ones in my city ... gay black men, gay asian men, and cucked white boys

I guess you won't. Bye

Flirtatious waitresses.

This. I refuse to tip people for doing the job they signed up for. Want better pay? Ask for a raise or get a better paying job.

I have never tipped at starbucks and I never will

because of my crippling anxiety and i also dont have enough money to tip you too, just give me my fucking one dollar cup of tea please you fucker.

If you go to a sit down restaurant you tip. I can promise you I remember every cheap fuck. Trust me its definitely in your best intrest to.

If you reugularly got to a restaurant in the United States and don't tip, then prepared to get your food fucked with or just straight up get poor customer service.

>tfw tip like a king
>tfw every time i go out i literally get the red carpet treatment
it's literally that easy. stop being poor.

>not making your 20 cent iced coffee at home

Attached: 8425c3cf52e9603cfd721e96979ee496.png (989x666, 944K)

I don't buy overpriced normalfag coffee (starbucks) irl, but if a bitch asked for a tip I would flat out tell her to get a better job.

Tipping is a form of social bragging. It tells people you're top dog. Stay mad incels.

Do you people seriously live in a country where tipping exists?

Yes?

Because we live under our corporate overlords and work jobs that don't pay us a living wage so we have to survive off tips.

Fuck yeah, Neo Feudalism

>Not drinking normal black coffee without sugar

>tfw you found out the secret and only eggs and oatmeat
wont be too long now before im sitting on $1M

Attached: 1537147310377.jpg (672x665, 39K)