Do people really get dopamine rushes from (You)s?

Do people really get dopamine rushes from (You)s?

Attached: 1565361314021.png (22x20, 523)

why else would people make racebait threads in 2019

No, do (You) though?

That'd be fucking sad.
Of course yes. They probably get boners and wet from it as well of a little tingly sensation in their anus.

Attached: B9126D91-BFC5-4179-BAE2-A9A3CF2E1CB3.jpg (300x100, 5K)

We all do. That's why we keep coming back and replying. These websites are created this way to take advantage of that. The devs didn't just throw together a site without thought. Notice how they made sure to make the notification red so that it'd catch your attention. It's all thought out.

Then what other purpose would stuff like those gigachad/NPC/Basedboy/AsianSuckyFucky threads exist for?

Why would imageboards exist in general besides from lending me a bunch of magnet links to download?

>the_filter
deary me what did i just do

Attached: slowpoke.jpg (1422x800, 97K)

I cant physically cum unless I get some (You)s

Please help

>54148242
You tell me.
Why would I say that, I'm such a faggot.

Yes, why do you think the kike implemented it, and why do you think shills later made use of that to meme (((Trump))) into president? hmmmm

FACT: If (you)s were removed then r*dditors wouldn't stay here for long.

I am thankful every day that the default here is anonymous. I've seen the cults of celebrity and karma farming on Reddit and other forums.

Definitely. When I get more than 4 (You)s it feels awesome, I got a post on the front page of r/trees the other day and it felt amazing.

Everything about social media and the internet is designed to be a non-stop drip feed of dopamine.

I do, especially when it's from a fembot.

i mostly get scared, does that count?

One time I mentioned a fembot without directly using (You) got a reply back the rush felt good fren. Felt noticed even if it only lasted a second

You can't say I'm not a generous soul. That's my good deed for this decade.

I don't. It actually makes me nervous, because 9 times out of 10 people respond to me just to call me a faggot or take some issue with what I said or tell me to kill myself. Guess I just suck.

Depends on what I posted, if it's some troll shit I don't really care but when I post something meaningful that I put time into it makes me happy that people appreciate my effort enough to reply.

The only difference between fear and excitement is mindset. It's physiologically the same thing, we just have two different ways of describing it depending on whether we perceive it as a good thing or bad thing. So yeah, it counts.

Cause be hate niggers?