I need a long haired boyfriend

i need a long haired boyfriend.
i don't have any other standards
i just want him to have long hair, and be nice (at least to me)
it doesn't even have to be that long, just long compared to other people's standards.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-29 at 12.18.49 AM.png (498x466, 279K)

Where do you live?

Giuftiiuyyg

Are you a woman (female)?

Always ask their sex first. Don't fall for traps.

why is long hair something desirable for you?

I haven't got a haircut in 2 years August of 2017.

>Are you a woman (female)?
This is Jow Forums, you fucking retard. What the fuck do you think?

got long hair but im pretty gross

canada... not in the two faggy cities though. i'm not a c*astie. comfy prairies living

get that boosi

I just think it's the most attractive. It looks nice, it's fashionable, it frames the face. It's different, it's endearing. I like it, a lot.
mm fuck fuck god fuck
whats your race
whats your hair colour
i mean face doesnt matter so much as youre not fat fat (don't have to be some major skinny lean guy) and also not just a full on asshole

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-29 at 12.29.07 AM.png (486x546, 334K)

Ah, if you're a tranny please leave this board thank you.

Caucasian, Dirty blonde

im pretty fat
only reason i dont cut my hair is because i dont want to talk to barbers

My hair gets almost to my ass but I'm Italian.

damn thats not too bad. i've never really considered blondes. but i saw one, my friend's crush. he was a whore though. easily dropped his looks massively. are you a virgin
im sure youre fine. long hair is good and im sure youre cuter now than youd be without it
>but im italian
how does this affect it man as long as you have long hair id shake with nervousness to be around u irl

>im italian
YO PASTA HEAD

My hair looks more brown than Blonde really. and yes.

trying to lose weight but youre right it is nice, its convenient just brushing my hair and putting on a ponytail and calling it a day

>how does this affect it man as long as you have long hair id shake with nervousness to be around u irl

cos we'll never meet senpai

God I wish all women (or whatever you may be) were this easy. I have long, auburn hair but I haven't spoken to a girl since a year ago.

dirty blonde is great, thats nice thats great thats awesome i think thats the best look ik i dont know you and will never know you but i hope you know your hair is peak hair and if you ever meet someone with my same view youll easily get love and be happy
as if i ever expect an irl bf
please id love to talk to you

btw yeah auburn/any brown coloured long hair is the best. black and blonde are obviously fine as long as theyre long but the idea that you have long brown hair is perfect

Well thank you it makes me feel a little loved. Mine isn't like waist length, the back of it goes below my neck a little, but I like it. I think it makes me look kinder, which sounds retarded but oh well. I used to have old ladies always tell me they wished they could have my hair color when I was a kid.

anything past jaw is heavenly

>tfw long brown hair master race

Not a dude but I agree with OP. I have this dude in my Community College with long brown hair and blue eyes that has a softer voice than me and I have a giant crush on him. Too bad we're both taken, but long hair on men is really attractive.

Seek happy days to happy nights girl!

I have long brown hair not fat and not an asshole but I dont date trannys so go dilate somewhere else

If you're really who you claim to be why are you here? Like, I don't understand why a normal person would come here. In the times of my life where I felt even partially normal and a little happier I would drift off to somewhere less fucked up.

Like I'm not even mad but I just wish I didn't have to be reminded of my own sadness on this board of all places.

Ill date you tranny boy. medium dark hair but im on top and dont touch my balls

god fuck fcuk yeah fuck essyess
fr. its heavenly and justseems so adorable/hot/perfect
not a tranny
never really thought of ball touching. and please be on top, my tits look small from below

>tfw flippy hair
>too late for scene girls
>too short for fembots
>too long for normies

Well In that case I have not gotten a hair cut in about a year and a half I take really good care of it condition it and everything i get a lot of compliments on my hair.

i also want a long hair bf. where can i find these special specimens?

there's a lot of us on this board, apparently.

how long is your hair? it only counts if you have a hair up to your waist

Hair almost to my nipples here. Blonde and blue eyes. Its never gotten me attention irl

You wouldnt want me, not that i give a fuck. Im like the guy on the bottom pic related. Also no fags.

Attached: do-i-keep-my-long-hair-orgo-bald-why-not-16847479.png (500x634, 168K)

Dirty blonde hair that edges my ass and blue eyes here.

>it only counts if you have a hair up to your waist
Ah, sorry, mine isn't that long, it only goes down to my shoulders.

flippy hair isnt too bad, you gotta brush from the inside and curl it in kinda. i'm a girl with a bob hair cut growing it out and i have to work on that too>
>54149157
thats cute thats great. idk why no one pays attention
based bald metalhead
blue eyes are okay, i just care about the hair :)

tfw no black metal bf :((((((((((((((((((((( wtfffffff god fuckdgkg

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-28 at 9.06.01 PM.png (402x471, 63K)

I have long dark brown hair, but i'm too much of a hypocritical self pitying autistic cunt. No one has ever loved me, and i can't even love myself. So i'll just sit here, and wait till i die

Attached: 1464996058983.jpg (1057x1200, 364K)

>tfw i have long brown hair
>tfw also don't live in leafland

i dont really expect to ever meet someone from my city, nor my country. all i really want is to talk to someone and know theyre cute

are you female and cute
I have really long fuckin' hair m8

90 lbs, 5'0''. C cup, black hair to my midneck/shoulders, bangs. i guess i could show you pictures but i dont have an ig with any photos of me on it.in return id like to see your hair heh

>isnt too bad
Just a subtle way of calling it shit. Like every girl who says
>You are so cute!! Just not my type