Please help

>Arrive at Uni last week
>Haven't talk to a single person
>Classes started 2 days ago
>I have already ditched an entire day

Please help Anons I am so fucking scared I don't wanna fuck myself over. I want to attempt to make friends and do good because I have no safety net.
How do I talk to people and motivate myself to actually do shit for my classes.

Attached: ch9jpx619qu21.jpg (1024x768, 71K)

is this a real thing people worry about? I didn't even try to make friends, I was just forced to work in groups and ended up naturally talking to people
uni friendships seem much more shallow though, like these people like you but you aren't really their friend
also stop ditching classes, you'll just make things worse for yourself if you keep doing it

Get the hell of of Jow Forums and never come back. You're young even though to you I bet you feel your life is already over and that you've wasted so much time that you feel you can't make up for it.

Take it from somebody who is 37 - get the fuck out of here and never come back. Stay off the computer and force yourself to interact.

lmao i totally agree with this user. r9k is like a brain tumor

Be around people. I used to try to be like super extroverted but I learnt somewhere along the line that you minimize risk/reward by just saying hi, being around people, laughing and adding something sometimes. You'll see those same people for years, so they'll be nice if you're a familiar face, even if you're not super charismatic. Beats being a creepy ghost any day.
You gotta take care of your appearance tho. And hopefully have skills that will earn other's respect.

>is this a real thing people worry about?
Yes at least for me it is, I can't stand to be alone for the rest of my life. I have a few friends that are here that I know from my highschool but that is all I have and I can tell that they are already getting sick of me hanging around all the fucking time

>by just saying hi
I get sweaty and nervous when someone I don't know even just glances at me it cause me to think like oh shit what the fuck did I do
>hopefully have skills that will earn other\s respect
Such as what user? All I have going for me is that I am mildly funny and ok with computers.

Why are you getting advice from here? You've learned all you can from Jow Forums.

>Do you know many women are whores
y/n

If you answer yes you've gained all the knowledge you need to from here. Staying here will destroy you!

>also stop ditching classes
I don't have any interest, the way the classes are taught seem fucking retarded and are actually making me feel like I don't wanna do what I actually enjoy. (my bad for not replying to this part in the earlier reply)
>Why are you getting advice from here?
Because getting advice from anonymous people on the internet is way better than going to people who I know and is

I'm fit as fuck, play instruments, produce music, great at writing and maths. Plus I'm fluent in two languages. At least one of these comes in handy in a prolonged given circumstance.
Some are natural talent but it's mostly the fruit of hard work. If you wanna be introverted you need as many tools you can use to make up for it cause you're missing the most important skill of them all

It seems to me like you know what you're doing is bad but you want us to give you some secret to make your bad habits easier to overcome.

They aren't easy to overcome. You have to jump through hurdles because you neglected your development. But that's okay, as I said you're still young and have so much ahead of you. Just force yourself to stand around even if you don't talk at first. Stay out of your dorm - if you isolate yourself at the start of uni then it's super hard to recover. Now is the time to put in your best effort. Don't waste it looking for shortcuts here.

user I want you to listen to me. Stop fucking ditching classes. I ditched so many classes and made a lot of fake uni friends became a coke head and absolutely destroyed my chances at ever going back to school. Focus on your school work even if it is boring even if it is propaganda bullshit. Find something you like studying and focus on that. You will get assigned group projects and you can meet people that way. I wish I didnt fuck up my chances at uni. I am a neet now and I hate my life more then anything please do not keep skipping classes. It can only hurt you

If you're here, you most likely have low self-esteem and a strong fear of rejection. What you need to do is right before you feel like talking to someone, take note of the beliefs and thoughts that surface. If you already know them, great. Then I can help you.

I assume that the anons here have been in my shoes before and can tell me where they fucked up and that HOPEFULLY at least one can tell me a way in which they overcome the same thing. I know it is a long shot but it is kinda all I got

>I get sweaty and nervous when someone I don't know even just glances at me it cause me to think like oh shit what the fuck did I do
You didn't socialize enough as a kid - fix it fast. Once you're past 25ish you're doomed. You have a chance, user. I'm only pleading with you because I want you to succeed and not end up like me.

I isolated myself in uni. It's never easier to meet people than at the start. My advice is: don't squander these first few weeks wondering what you have to do when the answer is simple.

Talk to people. It won't be the end of the world.

>Talk to people
It isn't that simple I feel like no matter what I do I am being thought of as an idiot. I realize later on that no one gives a fuck if I do or say something retarded. But in the moment my brain doesn't allow me to think like that in any way shape or form.

join a club that's catered to weirdo autistic hobbies

chess club
table top gaming club
video games club
Linux club

whatever. I am not very social myself at all, very introverted as well, but you really have to try hard not to make a friend in college

If you really want to make friends then just try to do as much drugs as you can. You'll be broke and failing after the first semester, so you'll have to drop out. But the emotional bond you'll form with other drugies will be enough to have friendship for a lifetime.

>I have already ditched an entire day
As someone who has been through this shit let me tell you right now, STOP.

You have no clue how good you have it. College is designed for you to meet people. There will never be a time in your life where you're surrounded by people your age actively meeting strangers to form new relationships. There will never be a point where you are allowed to fuck around socially, fail, and recreate yourself over and again. Take advantage of a good situation my dude, trust me. Join clubs, particularly those involved in volunteer work. That will give you the context and excuse to be active.

>How do I talk to people and motivate myself to actually do shit for my classes.
You just do it. You have it so easy. Go to class, pay attention, do the work, and in a few years you come out with a degree and you're done with school forever. Otherwise you will end up a loser neet like me. Do you understand? I went through the same thing. Uni was going so well but then I started to indulge in my laziness and fear. Flunked a shit ton of classes. Made my profs dislike me. Isolated myself from my groups. Dropped out. And now I have no way out and I'm too far gone to go back.

Uni is your chance to break out and learn to not be afraid. All it takes for you is to be enough of a stand up guy and genuinely give a shit about others and people will like you. You only need to do the bare minimum to pass and try to find something that you will somewhat enjoy doing.

I remember taking a physics class and I did none of the online work, even though I understood the material. I begged the prof to let me catch up and he gave me a week. I didn't do it. I dropped out. A few months later I pass by this dude who was not doing well in that class. I thought he'd fail like me but he didn't. He just did the bare minimum. He passed and got to move on. It's so simple. Just literally do the work. Just talk to people and enjoy your time. Fucking hell.

I have no study skills when I was in highschool I was always the smart one so I legit have no study skills or discipline