Have severe oneitis 3 years ago I met in high school

>have severe oneitis 3 years ago I met in high school
>didnt believe in love at first sight until the first time I saw her, felt a connection to her ive never felt for anyone else, feel like we're soulmates
>we only went to the same school for one year
>feel completely in love with her over non verbal communications, literally only talked to her twice throughout the year
>during the year id non stop think about her, imagine us being in love and fantasize an entire relationship with her
>feel like Im legit in love and shes all i want in this world
>she switches schools after school closes for the summer and I havent seen her since
>kept thinking/fantasizing about her, still feel in love with her and checking up on her social media all the time, just wanna see her face again but she never posts anything, eventually just stop checking
>finally get over her about 6 months ago, go until now without checking out her social media
>finally feel like ive moved on and am ready to
>3 days ago I got bored and decided id just check out her vsco for shits and giggles
>to my surprise shes actually posted 2 selfies
>she looks so beautiful
>all the memories come back
>now shes back living in my mind rent free, cant stop thinking about her/missing her/being depressed i cant have her
How do I get over this girl? What is this autism?

Attached: 1563075361113.png (1072x1051, 1.22M)

Here's a question for you: What do you know about her personally? What is she like when you just talk to her about random shit? Do you guys have ANY chemistry whatsoever?

If you can't answer that, what business do you have calling it love?

She was a very sweet and sensitive girl. She was also empathetic to the point some retards might call her an "empath". She was very feminine and did cute movements and poses. The few times we talked her voice had an adorable high tone and upward inflections, and her giggles were the cutest thing ever. I was very shy but she kept it going and was very friendly, she even managed to make me have a genuine smile

Dude, I had the same thing happen to me for a bit, but that type of shit is really common in High school. It's easy to think that your oneitis is really special, but in the end since she goes to a different school now, it's probably not even worth thinking about her anymore. Don't force yourself to stop thinking about her, but eventually all these things fade away over time once you don't see the person irl.

Being serious is she in your league? Also have you had a crush on a girl and acted on it, with it ending in something positive?

Shes a genuine 9-10/10 and Im maybe a 7/10 if Im lucky. I have an actually pretty damn handsome face and have a good strong body but I'm only 5'8 (shes 5'3 at nost) and have a skin condition which gives me markings all over my body. Ive always been complimented on my eyelashes and one day in class on of her friends ask what she likes in a guy and in a quite and soft tone like she didnt want me to hear it, she said "i like eyelashes". I remember being so happy that day. Ive only had a crush one 2 girls before her and nothing happened, and since ive met her I havent developed a crush on any othet girl besides her. Ive never had a girlfriend before though and am pretty autistic and anti social

I bet you're an Indian or some deathnikk

>am pretty autistic and anti social
Pretty sure you don't know what "antisocial" means or you wouldn't be talking about obsessively loving someone

ask people you know, but don't know her, what her rating out of 10 is. Ideally show 4 different girls and ask for ratings of each, don't explain why or who you like.

If you're autistic and anti social, keep in mind that her saying about eye lashes might have been completely unrealted to you. She might have known you were listening and didn't want you to hear, nothing to do with you or your eye lashes.

Did she ever catch eye contact over all this time? Your lack of experience makes it extremely difficult to go after her.

I wouldn't listen to these people saying no way. I've met the girl I was crazy about years and years later.

Im not indian but I dont see what my race has to do with any of this. Im asking how to get over this girl

OP I empathize with you. I have a really big oneitis problem. I've talked about this girl in like 10 threads but I still really miss her.

>Pretty sure you don't know what "antisocial" means or you wouldn't be talking about obsessively loving someone
I know it sounds strange but Ill try to explain. I had a very horrible and traumatic child hood filled with neglect and abuse and when I finally got the the age when I met this girl, I was barely functioning and suffered a deep depression, I still do. I didnt care about talking to people and was horribly anxious and nervous all the time, i was trapped in my own mind and wanted to be left alone until I die. The first time I met her was the day I felt I believed in love at first sight, like i already said. This was the first time I felt a positive emotion in a long time. Talking to her and being near her was the only time i really felt okay again, she freed my mind of the demons and made everything feel like it was gonna be alright. hearing the sound of her voice, being near her and seeing her beautiful smile was the only light in my world of darkness. She was the only thing that made me happy again. I remember I would stare and get lost into her eyes. She was also one of the only people that were nice to me and treated me kindly that ive known in my entire life. This is why I felt that I "loved her"

What do I accomplish out of doing the raiting thing?
We made eye contact all the time, in fact there were times where she would stare at me for long durations, and she'd be really obvious about it but my insecurity and nervousness and trust isssues made me look away like a bitch. I wish I would of just gained the courage to smile at her when she would do this. I hope I meet her again

im in the similar position as you user, but it's been 1 year for me and its not stopping. seems that the cure doesn't exist yet, ive heard some anons here thinking about the same oneitis for 10 years.

Whoops, was meant for Originally

Maybe she is a 7/10 and you have a change. The eye contact makes it seem like she was into you. But this is where your experience will destroy your chance of success. Unless you have a Chad friend that can guide you, you'll fuck it up. Saying that, what do you have to lose. Do you use FB or Instagram?

>ive heard some anons here thinking about the same oneitis for 10 years.
This is me lol

I have a fb but no I dont use instagram

Literally just have sex, incelibate loser

A cure does exist. The cure is simply the realization that something is over and will never come to be. To get over the oneitis syndrome one has to silence the voice that insists that "you can't live without her", "it'll work our in the end somehow, you'll see", and so on.

Were it so easy
Originally

Attached: 1567070609088m.jpg (1024x576, 61K)

I don't understand this reply. I didn't imply it's easy, I said that's what needs to be done. I can describe the process I went through to get there in more detail, but for now I can assure you that it wasn't easy for me and I don't expect it to be easy for anyone else. At the same time, it really is all there is to it in the end, letting go. Just like the end of mourning.

me too 4 yrs ago but she is pregnant now ;-;