There's such a tight knot in my chest in regards to the future

There's such a tight knot in my chest in regards to the future...
Anyone relate?

Attached: 1500442259717.jpg (754x1000, 130K)

thats your body telling you to become trans

Mate, fuck off. This is serious.

Yea but it's come to the point I don't care as much and accept that my life isn't going to be as great as I thought it would be.

Im scared to buy a house. What if the whole fucking city gets flooded in 20 years. Im fucked.

Yes, I know it's faggy but I'm a huge environmentalist and every headline about the decaying ecosphere makes me want to find a rope

But what exactly is causing distress? I'd love to hear it and feel like I can relate to others.
Oh come on man, don't get me wrong but if you're able to buy a house you're not in too bad a shape in life. Also get home insurance.
Nothing wrong with feeling like that, the Amazon fire thing is just devastating. Do you have anything in your personal life that causes you distress for the future?

I wish I could be pic related, I have a terribly difficult time falling asleep nowadays. My thoughts are constant and haunting.

Attached: 1500433110951.gif (500x351, 85K)

Well, for one I was diagnosed with atypical schizophrenia recently. My future is dark and pretty much nonexistent. They say I can recover from it but I know it's all bullshit. One shot at life and I get this. Medication only barely helps.

I mean like rising water levels flooded. Not rainy week leak in the basement.

I get panic attacks thinking about the future. Only thing I can do about it is ignore it and hope things will work out eventually.

I'm very sorry to hear that dude. How old are you if you don't mind me asking? Maybe you'll still be of good age to recover
then move bro. I used to live in Miami.
Why exactly though user? You can vent to me and i'll listen

>Why exactly though user? You can vent to me and i'll listen
Anything university-related. I get this strong feeling of dread whenever I have an assignment due or have to call the dean's office to discuss something. It's been like that since I can remember. Escapism isn't healthy but it's the only thing that gives me relief.

I'm 22 right now, very much within the age range for this type of diagnosis. The worst part is it's mostly invisible to the people around me, they just think I'm extremely depressed. I don't have crazy hallucinations or delusions, hence the atypical designation. The people at the inpatient facility said I can recover but again, I don't believe them. It was Austen Riggs if you want to look it up. Good place but it's for people that can get better

>26
>no job
>no degree
>no gf

its over for me

My dad is trying to get a degree at 55, you're good my man. Take all the time you need. And girlfriends are overrated; never had one myself but among my five close friends only one has maintained a long term relationship.

I had to leave University after I got my associates. Keep working at it man.
How old are you?
What are you studying?
We're the same age my friend. Well i'm glad to hear it's atypical sounds better than full blown schizophrenia. Not trying to sound like a shitter, but have you considered getting a job as a stocker or something chill like that? To get you some money
Lie on your resume, put toy's r us as a previous job. Get a job my friend.

Possibly what pic related talks about?

Attached: 1456760934576.png (1273x747, 162K)

Only this (pic related applies to me).
I don't watch TV, film, play video games etc.
I just wanna do more with my life and I feel like I can't for one reason or another. I feel trapped in my own sinkhole

My apologies I left out the image I was referring to

Attached: 37EE1A23-2CDB-4795-B500-9381F6559D0A.jpg (1183x318, 130K)

Genuinely terrified that some of the shit I've said online (which isn't much, really) will get unearthed years later.

just breathe and meditate homie. meditating (if done right) allows you to appreciate the present, the here and now. once you realize this, you can start planning on building for a better future. but while you take action don't be so fixated on the future, that'll only give you more anxiety. just worry about what you can do in the here and now, don't get too ahead of yourself.

More than you know. Any time I think about the future i get sick to my stomach. Both my own personal future and the future the world is taking especially with regards to automation. Automation has to be the biggest blackpill in the world