Soon the sound of cicada rattling will be gone. I do love autumn, but I'm going to miss those cicada rattles

Soon the sound of cicada rattling will be gone. I do love autumn, but I'm going to miss those cicada rattles.

Attached: 1566941687690.jpg (932x643, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xGKH6IYD30k
youtube.com/watch?v=QwGLtcxZomg
youtu.be/EWr8fzUz-Yw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtu.be/xGKH6IYD30k

I fucking hate cicadas so much. It's like they're directly converting the unbearable heat into a noise. The AC units are bad enough. When I'm hot as shit, I don't want a soundtrack to it.

I'm really happy you notice that too, how the heat and sound of cicada go together so well. i first noticed this when really stoned hanging out in the woods, it was almost psychedelic.
I love all weather. from sun beating down heat to teeth chattering cold. when it's really hot, I hang out in the shaded woodlands. when it's really cold I just bundle up a fuckton and break out the thermos filled with hot tea

i really love the bug sounds in august

>tfw no cicadas in the trees outside my window.
This summer was a bad summer boys

Attached: 1563606622907.jpg (705x705, 45K)

yeah it was an uneventful summer for me this year too. hopefully autumn/winter will be better as well as the following summer next year.
I love how in anime they always have the cicada sounds during the summer season part of the shows

soon it will be spring, and all the cold mornings will turn to crisp ones as the birds start to flock and the flowers come out, and the clouds will clear up and the sun get higher before it sits toasty at the top of the sky and everything under it is made all shimery with heat and all the pavements get hot and the cars rattle and the cicadas sing in the dry grass, while the night becomes stale and blue and still with cool coastal winds blowing pox mark clouds under the stars, and then the clouds will roll in heavier and heavier and egt fatter with rain and the thunderstorms will come before the wind storms and the icy rain and the late mornings and early nights until we come back to the same spot and do it all again

Maybe using Grindr and getting sucked off by a sissy during fall will make it better

I think there was a study that more homosexuals and bisexuals like summer

I like this picture, I imagine getting my boipucci pounded on the blanket in the sun

>not enjoying the dead silence of a cold winter night
It's about the only time I can hear myself think. Also fuck cicadas those fuckers are just noise pollution.

Attached: 2345634523456.jpg (960x720, 105K)

Virgin detected maybe you need to suck penis

I never knew cicadas even existed until I was in my late teens - they've very rare where I live. I've only ever heard what they sounded like through anime. specifically the scenes where they show summer landscape in which you often hear a slight EEEEE EEE EEEEHHHHHHH in the distance. They sound so fucking weird, but calming at the same time.

youtube.com/watch?v=QwGLtcxZomg

and get aids, syphilis, herpes, gonorrhea and other STD/STIs? no thanks
but everyone loves summer, so everyone's a homo?
I'm guessing ur the same poster as the last 2 I responded to. faggots really are cancer wherever they go

I love the winter as well. I live where we get a solid 4 seasons every year. I wouldn't say it's noise, I'd rather call it soothing ambience

aww man that kinda sucks that they're rare where you are. I really enjoy them.
Soon, in about a year or two, there's a special kind of cicada that emerges here every 17 years and they look a little different than the standard light green ones we get every summer. see pic related

Attached: 1 200JqSsN5s6fQ9V0rr96ig.jpg (4000x2656, 1.69M)

I'm honestly gonna miss the heat. My house is poorly insulated, but at least the basement is cool in the summer. Wintertime means the whole thing will be an icebox. Favorite season overall is spring though. Good weather, and I still associate it with the end of the school year.

That is indeed a kickass cicada.

I have went to foreign countries that have cicadas I think, but I've never seen them up close. Surprised I forgot to mention though cause I do recall them being quite loud.

As much as they sound kinda neat I don't think I would ever feel comfortable living in a place with so many insects (& cicadas!). That would drive me nuts. I've already got to deal with spiders fucking my shit up.

I know it isn't as bad as the image i posted but that's how I see most hot/tropical places to be like. yikes.

Attached: b.jpg (281x180, 10K)

We got those guys one summer a few years ago. When they came out they were fucking everywhere. Trees were swarmed with them. On hot days the sound was almost deafening. Kind of surreal but glad they came and went. Was cool to see them though. I heard from my friends dad they taste good pan fried but i never got to try them.

I'm having army duties so I'm gonna miss next summer :)
I just really hope I will at least flirt or talk or go out with a girl before that.

Attached: 1552697112342.jpg (640x556, 27K)

I think that's why everyone overall loves the summer. besides the weather being really cold for most people to enjoy going out, we still associate getting out of school when springtime comes.
I've always been kinda into etymology so bugs don't really bother me so much. The only bugs I really hate are mosquitoes, no one likes mosquito bites. Also one reason why I like a bit of spiders in my house during the summer time. I let them weave their webs in the corners of my house so they can eat the flies and mosquitoes that creep in. Btw that pic your posted aren't cicadas, those are locusts. the two are commonly classed together but it's incorrect.
There was an article a couple years back talking about them emerging earlier than usual where I'm from, but I didn't spot any of them during that time. It must have been not as many that time I suppose. Maybe like some rogue colony trying to start up a new cycle idunno. I'm pretty sure the real emergence will happen in a couple years though, at least I hope so

youtu.be/EWr8fzUz-Yw

I know, I was just stating the idea of swarms that's all. I really don't like having a shit ton of insects all over the place in general - that shit's wack. Though stuff like locust swarms in particular do make me cringe pretty bad when I think about it. Mosquitoes are also a bitch too, can't disagree with that.