Just Breed

How is that family coming along you fucking robot incels?

Attached: 1567065389812.jpg (1080x1080, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5b3YMp8VRD0
youtube.com/watch?v=cNRS-i_2Q0A
youtube.com/watch?v=fD2briZ6fB0
youtube.com/watch?v=wAIcKS7wVGk
youtube.com/watch?v=oFgWy2ifX5
youtube.com/watch?v=LxhJXw0I4EA
youtube.com/watch?v=VDBpQVhCMb8
youtube.com/watch?v=MNyG-xu-7SQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_eqVlxjbUpY
youtube.com/watch?v=dnQyoy1JJqw
youtube.com/watch?v=8XPzICHxXoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=GhBbiqLO754
youtube.com/watch?v=AiIBKcd4m5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=h7j8wa9sWOE
youtube.com/watch?v=46g8zDcziL0
youtube.com/watch?v=TkUrZvbh9bU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>mutt baby
So where's the husband OP?

Why are you worried about her husband? Gay sex doesn't lead to babies and families.

No u r gay, and your bait didn't work so ha

I need a fembot to marry first.

Women don't get autism. Sorry.

youtube.com/watch?v=5b3YMp8VRD0

cause young people today have so much trouble loving each other as many musical pieces will telll you

Attached: 1554493950996.jpg (251x227, 10K)

It's super great when you see a lady like pic related who "be the woman" rather than "be the man." Touching, really.

Is that Taylor Swift?
I'd breed the Jewish propaganda right out of her.

Attached: 1557045495706.jpg (615x615, 215K)

Taylor Swift doesn't have a kid.

Taylor Swift doesn't have kids, retard.

maybe she stole a muslim baby for woke points
I haven't kept close track of this post-wall kike slut since 2011
would breed nonetheless

I am looking for a lady who will play minecraft with me and raise my kids to play minecraft, that's why.

youtube.com/watch?v=cNRS-i_2Q0A

To answer the actual topic I think that the incel problem is actually something that is a really big problem, which anyone who obsessive compulsively browses r9k will know about.

Here's a very good explanation of incels although this is an anti-incel video. It covers the topic and the pyschology that creates it very well.

youtube.com/watch?v=fD2briZ6fB0

This is a huge reason why millenials won't love and get married.

But it also has to do with MGTOW. Genereally when a man marries a woman (the most common love partnership), there is a near 50% chance that she will divorce the dude, and it is almost certain that if she does she will get is house, car, kids, and half of his money. Also when you marry you are allowed to ring up credit cards in the guys name and the bank doesnt have to notify you (though this can go both ways).

Also for me personally I am very afraid to approach a girl who I like (often feminists) because I am afraid of getting accused of rape.

I am adding some photos as media evidence of what incels believe.

Attached: 1566866187483.jpg (750x750, 82K)

fuck off nick you faggot fucking faggot flaming homo faggot nigger faggot
you're not a woman by the way, you're a faggot
cut your dick off if you're not just a gay LARPer fag

Attached: 1555838828720.png (1024x784, 1.16M)

Photo media incels share because white men are afraid white women want white men to die out (and thus white women too). Not a matter of racism but is a matter of feeling like a mate is unavailable.

Attached: 1564767926510.jpg (500x667, 108K)

>nut in a pussy
>spawn a nasty piece of meat that shits and vomits all the time
>pay money to that parasyte for 18 years straight
>get cucked and be left alone cuz bitch found someone who earns more than you
no thanks but you are free to do so user

Attached: 5215.jpg (480x270, 56K)

My name is John Beck I am the king of Jow Forums and an emacs/debian/forth hacker

Attached: 1558866849701.jpg (576x432, 40K)

Her is some more incel media. The representation of the desire for a lady who the modern male can identify with.

Attached: 1565072882005.png (1162x1080, 706K)

Your name is Billy Parrot and you're a delusional faggot who wears three thousand dollar dresses and sleeps with another faggot, because you're a gay man.

Are you saying Amber Rose is an incel?

Here's some more media from incels. Some incels (very few) believe that women's right should be taken away and that they should be assigned to men. The rest or higher intellectual autist incels usually edge those guys on even though they don't believe it. I do this often though I don't actually believe it when I post it.

This picture speaks to the belief of incel men that gender roles in our society are in flux and that both female and male gender roles need to re-adjust to each other to make mating work.

Attached: 1566089681114.jpg (1488x1488, 1.55M)

No I am what I am saying is incel men love to share pictures like that to validate their worldview that something has gone wrong with gender roles. I collect these sorts of images as well as lots of other ideologies and memes that I see on the chans over the years.

>tfw I have 2 kids in my country from one night stands
>at least 4 more around the world from vacation pussy
>1 kid that I put inside my distant aunt when she lived with us
>all of them are being raised by cucks or single mothers
Feels pretty based desu

Here's some more incel media showing the incel's desire for women to be more feminine than masculine. Notice that there are some nazi undertones to this picture. This is probably for humor though it may have been made by an actual nazi or someone between a nazi and a normie. Notice that the picture appears very wholesome. This is to try to paint nazi-ism as something that is wholesome or "pure". Although for other incel posters they post pictures like this to show "well there is actually nothing wrong with white people mating." The standard "it's okay to be white" rhetoric. I will show a version of that if I fin done in my random pics folder.

Attached: 1565335157471.jpg (500x706, 113K)

Here is a picture of a male wojack in a healthy relationship with a female wojack. I have been browsing memes since 2008 (so about 10 years) and let me say that male and female wojacks in a healthy relationship is a very rare meme.

Note how the male is incredibly perfectly fit whereas the lady is slightly chubby although still very attractive. I feel this speaks to the psychology of what an incel thinks is required to get a lady. I believe this speaks to a negative body image for young men.

Attached: 1565164356021.png (901x715, 215K)

>tfw your mother is more in love with herself.

Attached: 60297295_126979391831689_6359637933412166518_n.jpg (1080x1080, 90K)

moar incel media. Self depricating variety

Attached: 1564084115740.jpg (749x726, 75K)

Oy Vey why aren't the goyim cattle reproducing???

Attached: images (6).jpg (440x515, 28K)

>and you are just an accessory.

Attached: 68713608_369903127038959_1514115196914382043_n.jpg (960x1200, 249K)

how do you have a baby and be so fucking thin it doesnt fathom

pic related more incel psychology media

Attached: 1559859269249.jpg (1947x1434, 157K)

>wanting to reproduce in 2019

only willfully ignorant retards want to have children. soon ai will literally take over the world, automation will take over all jobs, and god is going to be born

and you are concerned with bringing in more suffering souls for your petty pride?

if you plan on having kids i genuinely hope die in a car crash

Attached: sdfsdf.png (960x540, 343K)

She was very thin before she had the baby.

More incel media. Showing insecurity that a woman will actually choose to stay married with you.

Attached: 1558848207118.jpg (639x495, 36K)

Yeah I know that but I have seen hundreds and hundreds of women over my life and most all women gain some hawt mommy weight when they have a baby. Staying teenage thin is not common in motherhood thus the question. Also I wonder what gender the baby is so much.

More incel media. Sam hyde who many young men who are not masculine see as a role model

Attached: 6a8.png (424x425, 350K)

If you read earlier in the thread and watch the incel documentry from contrapoints, you'll hear about the term "sui-fuel." This is sui-fuel. It is designed not only to validate the idea that women are treating men badly, but to reinforce it with the emotion that it will never change.

Attached: 1563238072634.jpg (832x960, 58K)

I dont care about having family. Im a defective human being.

More incel media. The idea is that if a man got really attractive through exercise, got a house, he could go after an asian lady thus rejecting a white lady who he feels rejected by. this is a photoshoop of the original picture where the lady is the one standing inside the house and she says "I need one who does not need to try" and a much more incel looking guy is sad outside the door. It resonates onto why men feel women underrate men.

Attached: 1557794793960.png (754x773, 406K)

I believe it is a little girl.

Look at this poor incel. He is psychologically hurt. He thinks something is wrong with him just because he didn't get a girlfriend at an early age.

More incel media. The belief that many of the about 50% of women who divorce their husbands actually do so for malicious reasons ans aren't good people.

Attached: 1564703701946.jpg (804x960, 161K)

Her name is Elsie.

>He thinks something is wrong with him just because he didn't get a girlfriend at an early age.
But its a sign of something terribly wrong with you.

Sam Hyde in the past dated and is assumed to have sex with a 14 year old girl named Marky. It is not verified that he actually had sex with her though there is a picture of him posing with her and she is smiling with a bloody nose. He is not the best role model. It is a sign of cultural frustration that men turn to him as a role model.

More incel media. The belief that the modern man is "domesticated" and that without a physically demanding job and also having a lady at home who immasculates you, that there is something missing from a mans life which a woman is unwilling or unable to provide anymore. Women who want to "be the man" instead of "be the woman" at least where romance is concerned.

Attached: r0zcug.jpg (640x816, 96K)

That post was referring to the baby. You wondered about the baby's gender.

Taylor lives in a literal 99.4% white area and is dating a boy who looks like her twin. I don't think the Jewish propaganda runs that deep.

Elsie reminds me of Elsa.

This is Tim Pool. It sounds kind of weird but he is the memetic center and spiritual leader of the incel movement. It is impossible to understand incels without understanding tim pool and the youtubers that surround him.

youtube.com/watch?v=wAIcKS7wVGk

Attached: 1559403891510.png (900x900, 1021K)

Yeah I'll never get into a serious relationship with any woman. I've dated in the past, once for two years in a single relationship and then relatively recently in a 3 month long relationship. They were both awful for different reasons. Now there's this muffin top programmer girl trying to get me to come over all the time and I don't give a shit because I know she's just a dumb bitch.

This is sort of incel media sort of not but incels have shared it. It sort of represents a kind of paradigm.

The idea is that incels believe that alot of women only desire a guy who has already achieved alot: a car, a house, a good job, and etc.

Whereas what young incels want, such as braincels, is for a young lady to identify him as a high earning potential male and emotionally support him over time as he achieves these things. He feels cheated not having a partner to help him build up this wealth, and so he vows that once he attains it he will be the decider and be able to treat women poorly like they treated him poorly. This is where you get to the MGTOW community who also follow Tim Pool alot.

One huge problem is that these incels and MGTOW people are starting to support trump, probably because they are striving to be more masculine.

Attached: 1556324040646.jpg (800x1199, 191K)

>The name Elsie is a girl's name of Scottish origin meaning "pledged to God".
Funny since the mother is Russian.

note how this incel has given up on women entirely from past women who hurt him. Even going as far as to doubt the education level of a lady who is obviously very educated ( a programmer ).

More incel media. I actually created this one to see what the result will be.

There was a thread on pol about okcupid saying nearly 90% of the women on ok cupid/tinder have photos of them being in france and all over the world. This is painful for incels to look at because they believe these women are overprivelaged and perhaps spoiled and so are thus turned off by them. That's the origin of the "girl who has not been in france meme."

Attached: osidjfosdijf.png (685x349, 16K)

youtube.com/watch?v=oFgWy2ifX5

These are hikikamoris. They are japanese males alot like the incels of america who have given up not only on the idea of dating but friendship alltogether.

Attached: 1564906111225.jpg (283x502, 16K)

Karen Straughan is sort of the female posterchild for incels and is well respected in the incel and mgtow community because she mainly only talks about the idea of "men's rights."

Her videos talk alot about the issues that incels talk about from a woman's perspective.

youtube.com/watch?v=LxhJXw0I4EA

Some more incel media blaming feminism on the perceived mating problem

Attached: yl77d6.jpg (640x808, 204K)

incel media trying to convince men to move right-wing. Most incels call themselves "centrists".

Attached: 1564112434450.jpg (2500x2143, 514K)

more incel media

I am amazed about how much of this I actually have saved among my memes. I guess it affects me more than even I realize.

Attached: 1554565969008.jpg (780x1024, 113K)

Based and breedpilled

moar incel media trying to paint women as irresponsible

I am kind of tired of posting this incel stuff as a guy it drains my soul energy. I am happy to continue discussing in the thread.

If you have any questions about these photos or why posted them or descriptions I am happy to explain. I have researched the subcultures of mgtow and incels very heavily.

Attached: 1554530309162.jpg (395x634, 41K)

>I have researched the subcultures of mgtow and incels very heavily
Is it possible to fix incels?

You sure do have a archive of redpills/ black pills. Very interesting as most of your response will be just have sex when they are just proving your point.

No you are being pretty objective in your description, I like these photos aswell because they are pretty representative of my beliefs. I can tell you don't agree but atleast you don't resort to namecalling. If you would like to discuss may I ask why you don't agree with incels? Is it your political and philosophical leanings or do you see some sort of logic mistake incels make that we aren't aware of

I mean here is how I think it is.

In school and at work western (cause I can't report about other countries) men and women have learned very well to give up alot of their gender roles and be equal.

In romance this is hard though. The way I percieve it is that women really really desire children. And the way I also percieve it is just how women desire children, men really really psychologically have the desire to provide for a single lady or a family.

I think when young men don't have a lady to provide for it fucks them up psychologically. So either we have to defeat this urge in young men and have them be happy without it, or we have to find a way for young men and women to be more compatible.

Yeah I mean I try to record the history as it happens.

I wish there were good feminist memes about incels but there aren't any. Most feminists (from my perspective) just google incel and learn the root definintion "involuntary celibate" and leave it at that without investigating deeper.

I think most incels to day actually don't even identify with the phrase "involuntarily celibate" anymore. The issue is much deeper than that I believe.

There are some real problems with male's views on gender roles and I think alot of young males think male and female gender roles need to be re-adjusted to be more modern.

On the one hand we all want a star trek society with equality. But then there are hot girls going around wearing t-shirts like "nice guys can't fuck", and statistics saying feminist men are viewed as less attractive. This is very conflicting for a young man who desires to be feminist but also desires to provide for a mate.

Attached: 1564099948878.png (720x398, 320K)

I think the problem with incels is not anything to do with incels. I think it is because it isn't being discussed by alot of women and so it is very one sided.

Then again there is no telling how big or small the incel community actually is, so it may not actually create a huge dent in society's mating.

Attached: 1559937482894.jpg (480x480, 33K)

Look at it in contrast with a female issue. This lady is actually very very attractive even without makeup. I honestly would feel damn lucky if I dated a lady as pretty as this. Though because female standards of beauty are very high, she wears makeup alot and that probably makes her acne worse than it normally is.

It is kind of similar with young guys. Alot of them psychologically desire the emotional support of the woman to build a career, yet they feel unable to get a lady until a career is alreayd attained. Most young men, at least from my perspective, feel completely inadequate when it comes to their masculinity becuase of the high cost of rent as well as the high cost of home and car ownership, the high cost of college, the high cost of kids, a ring, and a wedding, and the low entry level to starting positions in a career. Not to mention how difficult it is to get exercise in a modern career (often computer based) while worrying about other stuff. A guy has to basically be married with kids to reach the level he feel is necessary in order to please a lady. But by then a huge portion of his lifespan was spent alone without love, so he is left very very soul-drained and bitter.

This is part of how I feel. I have been on ok cupid since I was 18 and I am 25 now. Nearly all the women I have seen on there have been in much more relationships with me, and so are way more sexually and emotionally charged and exprienced than me. I enter a relationship very drained and they wonder why I can't offer the energy they want. It's almost like I have to go after an 18 year old while I'm 25 just to make it balanced in that regard.

Attached: 1567023651902.jpg (750x678, 62K)

One thing that also really bothers me as a man is the prospect of divorce.

I have spoken to alot of kids whos parents were divorced and it is very hard on them. I refuse to let a lady have my baby if she was going to divorce me.

I know for a fact I would not marry a lady unless I knew for certain I wasn't going to divorce her, so am very wary of the prospect of divorce.

This is hard for ladies because they often think "baby now questions later."

It causes gender tensions. One very huge tension between men and women falling in love today is divorce.

Attached: 1563937277825.jpg (692x567, 92K)

One other thing is that there is a significant portion of the female population who highly prefers or will not date someone who is not at least six feet tall.

The average american woman is actually much taller than women previously in history, and so nearly all men are around the same height or shorter than an american woman. So I think alot of incels if not all of them are guys who are under six foot who feel that this is yet another piece of weight being added against them on the scale.

I think you are OP or OP is gone. If no one else wants to talk about reasons why young people are not mating how how to improve mating/gender relations or increase the love in the world in the general I'm gonna go.

This issue is rather depressing to me because it concerns me that more young men are becoming misogynist. I don't want to drain my soul energy much further.

Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daugher you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

If it's souldraining for you to just talk about it or think about it, imagine what it's like to live through it every day

This is copypasta. If you google text from it on the internet you will find that it has been copypasted from at least a year ago if not more.

That being said I'd say not. Having a daughter would be an amazing and rewarding experience.

Fatherhood and motherhood can be a really spiritually fulfilling lifestyle.

>This is copypasta. If you google text from it on the internet you will find that it has been copypasted from at least a year ago if not more.
Why was this part necessary? Everybody knows that

Well for one you're more likely to get your genes passed through daughter than son.

If you listen to my rhetoric about it (I made most of the posts in this thread) and how well versed on it, and you consider the fact that I am a 25 year old male and have been single most of my life, consider how I may feel about the subject and that I feel just as sad being alone as you do.

Part of the real issue is that the word "involuntary celibate" does not accurately describe what is really going on.

And also I don't think millenial women have really heard the sides of it I've described here or of the popular incel-centric youtubers I've listed.

You could say I am an "incel" but I am a future-incel who is waiting for more of society to pitch in and describe the thing so that I am not listening to an echo chamber talk about it.

The things incels believe would change drastically and become more healthy if the feminist community seriously studied incel-dom for what it is: males feeling immasculated and lonely for many reasons.

One thing in our society is we focus alot on LGBT issues and that's great. BUt there's still a huge chunk of population who idenitify as male or female and those people have needs and problems to worry about too.

No some people come on Jow Forums for the summer only.

Yeah I suppose then a daughter would be far more rewarding than a son ey?

>Yeah I suppose then a daughter would be far more rewarding than a son ey?
when you raise a great son, you raise a warlord. he's going out there conquering the world, seeding women from all over the world and making others bow down to his greatness through wealth and status. he's making waves in the world and people know his name.
a great daughter? she's just getting slammed by some guy who nutted in her and popped out kids. only credit she could be given is partially raising healthy children and spreading her legs open for someone faithful. daughters suck.

I wish I could do that.
FUCK

>great son,
high risk, high reward

You can but then your strategy is for having lots of babies and not finding love or a long term romantic partner.

There's this dude who incels follow I forget his name. But he's like this perfect pickup artist. He takes photos and videos to prove everything he does. He got tired of the dating scene and got it in his head that he could boil women down to a science and to a limited extend he did. He has evidence that he has slept with literally multiple hundreds of womens. He has a formula for picking up women that gets him women constnatly. Then he completely ditches them.

He's actually a misogynist who hates women, and he is optimizing for actual mating. If he wanted to he could have hundreds and hundred of children before he dies.

But that's not love. He's a misogynist who's filled with hate.

youtube.com/watch?v=VDBpQVhCMb8

youtube.com/watch?v=MNyG-xu-7SQ

youtube.com/watch?v=_eqVlxjbUpY

This song makes me cry every time I sing it because I realize you couldn't have known radiation would cleared up a girl's skin unless you knew somebody who went through radiation therapy for cancer.

youtube.com/watch?v=dnQyoy1JJqw

youtube.com/watch?v=8XPzICHxXoQ

he's having babies with these women?

youtube.com/watch?v=GhBbiqLO754

this post was originally meant for originally

youtube.com/watch?v=AiIBKcd4m5Q

I don't understand your question but I have personally never had babies nor do I advocate just having random babies in random places.

I do want children but only because I realize that will probably an emotional need of a female partner. Thanks for talking with me about this.

you again. she has houses in nyc, la, and tennessee. why do you lie?

Antinatalism

Jhffyukiuyfcbnkk

I lick vaginas every day

youtube.com/watch?v=h7j8wa9sWOE

woah doris day is not an original content

the guy you're talking about. is he going in raw with these women?

I think you are confusing me (the one posting all about the incel info) with another poster. Anonymous imageboard after all.

bro i literally linked to the post i was referring to.

My best friend had a baby earlier this year with the girl I found him. I bought her a stuffed monkey toy.
I hope this makes up for me not contributing to keeping the gene pool diverse.

youtube.com/watch?v=46g8zDcziL0

and all the weight of the world falls onto my shoulders each time I wake up and every time I lay down to sleep and I shout amen.

ok then ask a more specific question pretty pretty please. Don't assume I can read your mind. I don't know what you are asking me. Give me context.

youtube.com/watch?v=TkUrZvbh9bU

What do you small minded little bitches see in love? Why do you obsess over it so much? It isn't going to pay the bills. It isn't going to give you fulfillment either. Everyone you love will either die or leave you. It's inevitable. Stop pretending life is a disney movie, it makes you look pathetic and naive.

I wonder who that picture was for.