The fuckin climate change is killing me bros

the fuckin climate change is killing me bros

33C i just cant

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2019/07/19/us/june-2019-hottest-on-record/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>almost september
>cool rainy days for the past 10 days solid
>clouds leave
>95f

just kill me

This summer has been the coolest in awhile.

here in new hampshire it was 29C last week and now it dropped to 16C

Water + rubbing alcohol in a Ziploc bag, then throw that shit in the freezer. Low-cost ice pack

Climate change?! haha what a cuck believeving in china's propaganda. I thought this site was inhabited only by pure blooded american white man... gtfo jew cuck
also you're a commie

you eurofags are something else, i live in saudi arabia and the temperature here DOES NOT DROP under 40-50 all day, then the lowest is 30 at night time. humidity at 60%. its like you're at the beach but someone is shooting you with heat rays constantly. you actually cant be outside the house during the day because of the fucking 50 celsius weather

This.
Summers were hotter than this when you were younger, you just probably don't realise because your body mass was smaller so you lost heat easier. You were also under a government mandate to go outside for 1hr 15 min a day where you could actually get a breeze rather than sitting at your desk hoping the office fan would rotate back to you soon

I guarantee you this winter is going to be unbelievably cold. Climate gags will just say this supports their argument somehow though. But that's the problem with this. Governments decided they wanted to shill climate change, raise taxes and gain more control over what people are allowed to do and buy, so they pushed it in schools on really young kids. Now as adults, "climate change = true" is deeply implanted in their minds, so no matter what happens, it will always be evidence of climate change even if it isn't.
If climate change really were an existential threat, governments would be paying to fund strategies for what we do AFTER it happens, not trying to mitigate our impact now despite literally all climate scientists saying it can't be reversed

>climate change
You mean summer? Don't worry, comfy seasons are near.

This has been perhaps the coldest summer ever.

>33C I just can't
Ha 39C little pussy(Just a joke don't take it personally).

Attached: tenor-1618.gif (220x220, 752K)

33C isn't too bad, once it hits the 40s it too hot to do anything. However this winter has been much warmer than it has been in recent years.

t-aussie

I'm used to it now after 2 years of it being hot like that, the 40C in the Netherlands was killing me though.

Why do you think old fuck politicians care about what happens to the planet after they die? They just want a big fat paycheck to retire on. And oh look what do you know oil companies are looking for campaigns to "donate" to in exchange for the status quo! Why you might ask? All about that profit motive! And do you really think the middle aged people buying these shares care about what happens to the share price after they cash out and retire? Nope!

It got to like 40C here in Florida, I thought it wasn't that bad until our AC broke, it was a hellish few hours before we got it fixed.

This website has deteriorated to the point where I can't even tell if this is a joke or not

>your body was smaller so you cooled faster
Thats literally not how it works whatsoever. Cooling is based off surface area. Look at a CPU cooler. They make them big and with super thin fins to have a large amount of surface area. This is literally super basic thermodynamics. You're an ubertard

>Governments decided they wanted to shill climate change, raise taxes and gain more control over what people are allowed to do and buy,
then why are so few governments actually doing something about it lmao

>Summers were hotter than this when you were younger
But this summer was the hottest on record in my country

You really shouldn't comment on serious issues you have no knowledge on. It's true most countries don't notice anything out of the ordinary, and you won't even notice the 1.5-2C increase but the planet will. Start reading because this is a very reddit comment from you and shall not be tolerated here.

edition.cnn.com/2019/07/19/us/june-2019-hottest-on-record/index.html

I hope you get shot and survive.

are you braindead lmao

Don't worry, the Chinese hoax called climate change will soon make your country unlivable. Be sure to fuck and impregnate many white women should you move to a white country.

Ever wonder why they changed the term from global warming to climate change?
Well, whenever it's a hot day: climate change. Whenever it's a cold day: climate change.
"Global warming" didn't work so they just changed the name.

>Ever wonder why they changed the term from global warming to climate change?
Did they change it though? I see them being used interchangibly.

Climate change is the term for the changes in the long term observed weather patterns. For instance, more CO2 will mean that rain pierces further inland from the coastline, this will have a cascade of effects on temperature and so forth. Global warming is the "global" trend of an increase in average temperature across the globe.

>Now that we have more data in the subject we have revised the way we think about it
Yes you fucking imbecile that's how it's supposed to work if you have any rationality

Fine, I'm already angry just because of the heat so I don't mind getting trolled.

THE EARTH IS FUCKING WARMING LIKE FUCK YOU RETARDED APE. GLOBAL WARMING IS STILL AN ACCURATE TERM. JUST BECAUSE SOME SUBHUMAN GORILLA CREATURE SHOUTS "B-BUT VERY COLD WINTER!" DOESN'T MEAN THAT OVERALL THIS FUCKING PLANET ISN'T GETTING HOTTER AND HOTTER UNTIL IT BECOMES UNINHABITABLE AS WE SPEAK. COLDER WINTERS ARE JUST ONE PART OF IT MUCH LIKE FUCKED UP WEATHER PATTERNS AND GROWING OCEANS.

Attached: memritv-org-unfortunately-many-husbands-beat-their-wives-only-when-33992486.png (500x378, 118K)

or because it encompasses other things like coral reefs getting bleached, increased drought, more storms etc...