Finally got my bladder ful. What should I do with it...

Finally got my bladder ful. What should I do with it? I was thinking about stripping naked and peeing into the air and seeing how far in the air I can shoot. Any other femanons share this autistic hobby?

Attached: maxresdefault (6).jpg (1280x720, 55K)

well ican shoot it far as a male

Collect it in bottles and sell it.

fellow femanon. id piss into an empty pepperidge farms container and record it and fap to it. then my cunt mom took my phone and saw the videos.

My ex once made me let her stand behind me and aim my penis for me while I peed because she wanted to know what it felt like to pee standing up. That was pretty autistic.

That's cute as hell though, user

>tfw no long-pissing gf

Who would buy pee, though?

How far can you shoot? I can shoot for a little more than 3 feet

Tell us more, OP!
Where would go go to pee in the air?

Dont waste it you fool

Bottle it and sell that femanon pee to thirsty malenons

I wish I could pee on the backyard grass, but the neighbours might see so i have to do it in the shower and clean up after, but it would be better doing it outside

Have you thought of going somewhere remote to do it outside?

I want a gf who lets me watch her pee

>full fembot bladders

Attached: sweat.jpg (560x560, 39K)

What game is this from? Oregano

Not autistic but I have a sexual thing I do where I wait until my bladder is full. I push a tiny bit of pee out and then do a kegel and hold it mid flow. It feels so good, better than masturbation, and I have been doing it multiple times daily for about 10 years. Sometimes I pee my bed a little bit and my room smells of piss as a result.

i did it one time i peed on a tree

BLAST ME WITH PISS

dead or alive xtreme 3, most comfy game

My long distance bf dumped me before I got the chance to hold his dick for him and pretend we were putting a fire out together or let him pee on me. Feels very bad man.

record it and let me see you pee you dont need to show your body if you want, just pee/whatever you pee on

Compete against a dude to see who possesses stronger pissing powers like that showdown scene with Harry Potter and Voldemort.

Attached: videogamepiss.jpg (1920x1200, 389K)

yeah sure why not, im not sure when ill go outside and do it again
but its gonna be hot

>but its gonna be hot
Damn right it will

>sure why not
whats your contact femanon? abby#4573

>Who would buy pee, though?

incels

Man now i wish i had a gf/wife so she can do this with my dick. But then i would probably get hard and the boner would stop the pee from coming out or my piss would start shotgunning everywhere

Unironically thinking of selling my pee or poop twinkies to men. The problem is I dont live in the US so the shipping abroad is a problem and therefore my market would be smaller.

Honestly its one of the most intimate things you can do together and I really wish I had a bf who would let me.

it's good to see that we have decent femanons too

Not only that but the longer shipping would make the poop not as "fresh". Its best to sell it locally. [Spoiler]please let me have your warm stinky poop so i can fap to it [/Spoiler]

you both must immediately kys

Attached: vomit.jpg (680x680, 85K)

Lol I remember a site that did just that and I honestly couldn't believe that they could get away it. It's a site that belongs to a fetish user called LoveRachelle, I believe!

It's hosted by a woman who had a thing for eating her own shit and she had a wide assortment of bakery products for sale that were cooked and sprinkled with her own freshly produced fecal matter. In case you're curious what you're competing for she's currently selling something along the lines of:

>shit cookies
>shit brownies
>shit muffins
>literal small plastic bags of shit nuggets nice and crunchy

and a few other pieces that I can't list off the top of my head. I'm so dumbfounded that such a market could get allowed where you could very easily get sick and maybe even contact something terminal - seriously bad shit is exactly as it sounds. You could actually choke some poor bastard like a motherfucker in their grave by doing this.

You have some serious guts for wanting to do something this disgusting though, I just hope you know what you're really doing because fuck me that was not a pleasant site to wander on. I wish you luck if you dare even pull it off (or out your ass obviously)

Well I am a virgin so I am clean and you are wrong because if you cook the food with the shit inside it, it kills off any bacteria such as e-coli anyway. Think about the amount of shit and dirt animals are covered in, yet people still consume them.

Do you think food companies are responsible if someone chokes on one of their products? The guys purchasing and eating this stuff know the risks and it is very unlikely there would be any serious effects from eating a small amount of poop. Fast food workers regularly spit or spread cum and poop into food anyway. Humans are filthy.

I appreciate the reply. I want to state a few things just for a laugh though and I'm not here to change your opinion since you're already settled with the plan but:

When I mentioned about the choking thing I kinda meant it more like the person could get fucked up in a sense, figuratively speaking, but then again if some dude is willing to put whatever in their mouths with no questions asked, then I can't think of anything that would otherwise put a stop to their smelly doom.

Speaking of killing bacteria there was this forum post, a long time ago, about a guy who microwaved used diapers so that he could rewear them without the fear of getting a disease. Do you think his precautions are completely justified against his moral decision? Or was his choice completely justifiable itself considering that no one got hurt in the process. No one really knows what happens but him and he has also claimed to have done it for 8 years. Meaning he knows more about the consequences than you and I, that makes it 'right' right?

I think just because a cause is justifiable it doesn't always translate to acceptable, I know I sound like a prententious twat but I think it's important to scale your decisions to other matters and see how they can make you reflect on them.

One thing I can't complain with however is that everyone is a filthy mess. me included. again stick what you think man

Oh if you add me Ill accept it later Im not home currently

Femanon send it to me please
flooper#3880