Have a nice day

>have a nice day
>take a shower
>see my dick on the mirror
>suicidal thoughts come back

Boy I sure love having a 6 inch pecker

Attached: IMG_20180416_084955.jpg (540x784, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

healthline.com/health/mens-health/average-penis-size
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You are suicidal over having an average length dick? This is a thing?

The average length among healthy, young men is 7'' and a bit. Those figures about 5'' are counting all the fatasses that don't know how to measure and the 70 yo men who barely get an erection

He must be a failed normal. My life is so under average on literally everything that I consider a great achievement to have an average dick. Not like a woman is going to see it anyways.

>tfw 9 inch cock
I'm really lucky.

Attached: 1566576202796.gif (500x514, 1023K)

P-post it haha I bet you're lying

You can't just make up your own facts without a shred of evidence or a bit of proof. This is why you are a delusional headcase.

>he only has 6 inches
I eould point and laugh, but I probably won't be able to spot it.

You are a retarded lookism psycho. Stop browsing incel and lookism echo chambers before it's too late. You're literally letting yourself get cucked out of a good life. And you won't be able to blame anyone but your retarded self for it.

Dani Filth has a 9 or 10 inch cock (at 5'8 no less) supposedly from the groupies I've talked to and he's a pile of garbage. I don't think cock size helps what kind of person you are. Also the average size is 5.2 inches IIRC

I p-posted it here pls no b-bulli. It's a shitty pic that's why it looks s-smaller and thinner. I made a few new ones but you have to email me bc I won't post them here.

Attached: 1563026267318.jpg (972x972, 120K)

Must suck being so small.

Attached: Screenshot_20190829-113303__01.jpg (833x915, 113K)

O-Oh it's deleted eeeeeh email me [email protected] .

Attached: 1565984924359.gif (498x274, 841K)

I take it back, it's too late for you.

This is a hilariously surreal thing to read. My ex used to have a thing for Cradle of Filth like... 10 years ago... memories. Thanks for telling me about his penis, user.

You do realize that is the top five countries?

>see it
>It's fucking massive
>everybody us listing over it
>that will literally N E V E R happen to you

Now you've done it
I'm gonna go fucking kill myself

healthline.com/health/mens-health/average-penis-size

Average erect penis size is 5.16 inches.

Women prefer 6.3 to 6.4 inches.

Guys being so weird about this stuff is baffling to me when so many women on Earth are openly bisexual or gay and their mates don't even *have* a penis.

>women's preferred size is 25% bigger than the average
God damn it

You're welcome, isn't the Internet great?

>see it
I-Isn't it deleted? Or did you use an archive?

Attached: 1565976926586.jpg (374x374, 14K)

Why do you think 95% of women are straight? Because they like dicks.

>thinking women are able to guess sizes
Women also supposedly will never touch a guy under 6 foot when you ask them. Going outside quickly dismisses this claim. You are stupid, have fun being a lifelong virgin incel. Or should I say volcel really, since you're doing it to yourself.

>95% of women
>Straight
LOL NO

Something like 80% are on the bisexual spectrum dude.

I'm literally paraphrasing the medical journal.

is this a joke? are you joking? women are extremely gay

Everybody is on the bisexual spectrum
But women are overwhelmingly men-leaning

tf you talking about lmao, even peak giga niggas don't have a 7 inch dick on average

you do realize that's a fake source?

>Literally the opposite feel

Thank you Jesus. When I think about it I've gotten close enough to suicide before that my dick size may have legitimately saved my life by boosting my self-esteem.

>tfw 4"
>getting married in two months
Where's your excuse OP?

Funny how the average constantly fucking increases by an inch every single time I next hear of it. The average was and is 5 inches. Are you just arbitrarily increasing it to above whatever your actual size is just so you have an excuse to feel sorry for yourself?

>Everybody is on the bisexual spectrum
Speak for yourself you literal faggot.

I like jerking to trannies but don't consider myself bisexual. Am I delusional?

Yes

I hope you exclusively masturbate to lesbian sex and pictures of nude women exclusively

I actually do tho

Awe, it's okay sweetheart, just take your pink pill and you'll be happier with your clitty. We could do something special and get a new pretty pink cake for the ickle little thing.

Which is reporting what women say they want, which is based on their personal perception of the size of objects, which they are shit at?

Congrats, 99% of normal men don't. Guess they're all gay.